German culture thread

Why do Germans ditch their culture for Arabian culture?

cuz 6 gorillions

I dont.

But I am in the minority though. I hate modern "germans".

I really wish the US would nuke us

Exactly what is German culture?
Engineering?

because prussians destroyed german culture and turned it into meaningless protestant work ethnic nonsense and the cult of labour

and warmongering

Watching your wife suck foreign cock. Also enjoing faeces.

Of Course Jarsoslav the Cuck had to make these comments. Sad!

Remember 1939? Best year

They forgot their own culture, because the media caliphate and state propaganda tells them everyday that something is wrong with them.

Does your wife's Mehmet know you shitpost here?

bdsm
homosexuality
illegal science
eating crushed liver
the list goes on kid

Don't know. I like my German cuisine, my German wörk ethics and my German "rules are rules" attitude.

I cannot speak for all the SJW girls who want to invite 500 million blacks and radical Islamic Arabs to Germany.

Implying Poland has even 10% of the cucks your country has.

All those great writers, painters and oh

German culture:

>working hard to fund welfare queens
>no fun allowed
>Destroy Europe
>Shitty humour
>Shitty cuisine
>Degenerate arts and marxist philosophies
>Careerist women, feminism
>Guilt for nazi past and restriction of freedom of speech

Arabian culture:
>Sitting like an effendi, enjoying hookah and the good life
>Haflas, killing for fun, butchering lambs and having feasts and celebrations on every occasion
>Respect of European history and science in the Islamic golden age
>having good laughs with no PC restricted jokes
>God tier cuisine, kebabs, falafels, baklava
>Beautiful Arabesque art and sufi philosophy
>women are obedient, tradionalist, loyal and you have lots of them
>Islam has and continued to murder millions but arabs don't give a shit and even are proud of it and encoyrage more death in the glorious name of Allah

Gee I wonder why.

R A R E af

FUUUUUUU- its not letting me save your flag

The people that do aren't German and therefor don't care much about German culture or tradition.

Guys, he kinda got it pinned down 100%. Our "modern culture" is shit which ultimately leads us to vanish from this planet while Islam and their dominant "no-degenarcy allowed or out of the window you go" attitude will prevail in our own country.

I couldn´t bear the mere sight of germans anymore more and their disgusting complacency and moved as a christcuck to Poland for my studies.

May god have mercy with my home country

It's not all germans, but it's the degenerate west germans and Berliner's taht outnumber the based east germans and bavarians.

>Schlesier.jpg

why do we call these things memes when they are actually quite real?

what differs us from other european countries is:
punctuality, accuracy, beer, high work ethic, engineering, literature, strict rules, loyalty, high living standard

>why do we call these things memes when they are actually quite real?

...fuck off...

>this is what Merkel means with integration curses

Over-Engineering more like.

> high living standard
For Prussian quite the opposite.
"Preußische Askese"
Also, militarism which reaches to every corner of the daily life which we also inherited through Prussia and their unification

Here, take a naked Merkel

>Arabian 'culture'
kek

Hello Achmed,

> be an arab
> kill your own people all the time
> be lazy and violent
> worship a pedophile child raping pillager
> fuck goats
> your entire life is a meme all about trying to kill infidels
> you dress women in total black clothing
> savage methods of punishment
> INBREEDING and ruining your GENE POOL
> conquer and destroy many great civilizations such as Babylon, Egypt, Byzantines, Persia, Greece, and more, destroying or neglecting their cultural traditions/landmarks.

why do you even live in israel Achmed if you hate jews so much? go to an Arab country, oh what's that? it sucks there?
Islam has ruined a large part of the world, reduced many great peoples to a bunch of people just a step above outright savages, the way you treat our POW's with torture, your tendency to blame Israel for all your problems just to distract people using wars that drain your nations of money and manpower, and lack of respect for anyone else goes to show Islam must be destroyed.

That's just Autism when you throw money at it.