Daily reminder that the main thing women need to grow up feminine and decent is a strong, masculine father figure

Daily reminder that the main thing women need to grow up feminine and decent is a strong, masculine father figure.

The main reason why women become feminists and sluts is mainly their upbringing. Modern nu-male tier fathers are to blame, mostly.

Don't even think of having kids before you can at least do a 3 plate squat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pnRZu-h_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Don't even think of having kids before you can at least do a 3 plate squat.
This

>1-2-3-4
>OHP-Bench-Squat-DL
>Ubermensch

This. My sister pretty good, well behaved, not a slit and takes care of herself. All female friends that have no fathers are ducking losers.

Fathers who let their daughtera paint their nails, do tea parties and are soft/reasonable/modern parents end up with daughters who hate them for no reason.

Pics?

>Joe Rogan's daughters look like him this early in age.

Oh those poor girls are gonna be like Bruce Willis daughters when they grow up... just awful.

>manlet
>strong, masculine father figure
>shorter than their mom

lol they're going to be coalburners

The slit is the best part of a woman tho

You know Rogans wife already has a kid too? The kid is half black as well, he couldn't be more of a cuck.

He's Always going on about big juicy loads and huge horse cocks on his podcast, makes sense DESU.

Source Joerogan2 which Rogan had closed down after they disclosed his snake oil bullshit, and some users found his step daughters fb page.

>Degenerate Tattoos
>A good example
Pick one and only one

>shitty tattoos
>dress like a slob
>wife dress like a slut
>kids looks like spoiled brats

Haha what? Sauce on that please.

Not really

As soon as they get to college they start wildin' when daddy's gone cuz drugs, socializing, and sex feel good

t. Partied and fucked "good traditional women" in university

The only way to keep women from slutting around is organized social stigma and confinement to the home/neighborhood

A bitch will ignore 20 years of preaching for 10 minutes of pleasure

>The main reason why women become feminists and sluts is mainly their upbringing.
Or maybe the fact that currnt laws give them massive benefits and support for leavng their husband?
>All they need is a strong father figure guise! xD
If tis were true feminism would had never come to be.

Good post, Slovenia.

Joe Rogan is a lefty, but at least he isn't a fucking cuck.

>3 plate squat
>2 and 1

that would mean the bar is uneven

moran

Is this true? I might have to take back my post.

>you can at least do a 3 plate squat.
Enjoy ur back problems. I only bench and curl

>squat
>back problems
I think you're doing it wrong, mate.

>snake oil bullshit,
What?

Underrated

3 plates on each side

rogan is actually a piece of garbage

complete sociopath

Joe Rogans a good man. I like him a lot.

How on earth is he a sociopath?

> wife much taller
obvious gold digger

He's a big lefty but he also looks after himself, has kids and a hot wife, enjoys the outdoors, owns land, hunts for food and recreation. He a real man, senpai unlike these beta nu-males that run rampant around California.

>MUH degeneracy
> MUH tattoos

Pencil neck nerd virgins detected

U were born black so u lost at life prob ugly too

Bait aside, wouldnt it better to gor a taller women i u were a manlet, i know im going to

If they truly want to give the choice a choice, there needs to be a masculine father and feminine mother. With both actively engaging with the child, the kid can choose to favor one over the other for their own development or remain balanced until they get old enough to make an informed decision how they want to enter society.

Before any anti-female faggot gets triggered (yes there are humans with vagina and boobs around this board), you're fucking right OP, but I grew up without a father because he was a lazy beaner and my mother left the house carrying me around and look where I am, I could be a Tumblrina and a landwhale because I had a "strong mother" and stuff, but here I am. Also that guy is a manlet, that's not masculine.

Nah, strong macho dad & girls will rebel against it & become sluts, face it, nothing you can do about it, they'll be sluts however they're raised.

>It's all men's fault!!!

manlet.

>spends half of his life trying to convince kids that drugs are a good thing and they should start doing them
>good man

The important thing is to be firm but kind. They need to know you care about them, or they'll start sleeping around for male attention. They also need structure and boundaries or they'll just go off the rails. Gotta find a balance, though. My sister turned out okay but I'm scared for my daughter, looking at the way things are.

My insane slutty femdom ex had two good parents so idk

and his wife looks like a tranny

maybe that's why he's obsessed with Caitlyn Jenner

>implying you can control your kids when you work 40+ hours a week and they are raised by a degenerate celebrity obsessed culture

srslee tho

>Don't even think of having kids before you can at least do a 3 plate squat.
I thought you were talking about men's attitude, not their genes.

>Bangin' wife and beautiful children

Jelly as fuck

Don't bother, these blue pilled white knights truly believe its always the men's fault and women are always the victims.

The fact is that women will be sluts in any place where that is trendy and encouraged, and will be prudes if that is what they are supposed to do, its that simple they are herd animals...

Also, OP thinks a masculine father figure means a bodybuilder with a lot of tattoos, fucking retarded

Yeah she does, I think it's the brow ridge & broad manly face... and the stubble... and cock.

Fear goes a long way. Not enough to cripple them, but just enough to keep them in line when you're not around. I was afraid of my dad as a kid. I loved him and looked up to him, but I stayed out of trouble because I knew he'd lay down the law if it came to it.

>joe rogan
>masculine

whut

I was raised by a single mother, and I am no fucking nu-male.

seriously, he married Caitlyn Jenner

this explains so much

how the fuck she looks like a trap?

she is hot as fuck.

you are so gay.

Wow the little girls already look like bitches
Top kek

My dad has always been in my life but he mainly just watched tv and didn't care what I did. I think my mom combined with Sup Forums became my strict "male" influence.

stop with the bullshit straya

if someone told you this was a man you'd believe it 100%

So how long have you been on hormones

stinky inklet detected.

Sorry inky, ur tattoos make u look stinky

Joe Rogan would rip your head off and he's almost 50

Is she the mother of two? Probably most of you are the ''special'' kind that OP mentioned. I'd say don't have kids, but that probably won't be up to you, guys.

>Is she the mother of two?
"she" looks like a tranny

rich celebrities can afford to hire surrogate mothers

You are talking about possibilities, I'd be more into facts. But I was talking about you people, not her.

No he wouldn't he's a tiny little harmless manlet, you could hold him at arms length just by putting a hand on his head & watch as he windmills his stubby little arms furiously trying to hit you.

1st true kek, oh bong you so funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pnRZu-h_s

>my wife's child

>a literal cuck

you arent allowed to beat little girls in America.