The BLM Conspiracy Deepens

Hey goys, JewAnon here again.

So I was arguing with some libtard relatives and a thought occurred to me about BLM.

Despite every statistic showing that their motivations are complete bullshit, they continue to push the "ebil whitey cops" narrative, despite inner city crime, if properly extrapolated, being responsible for most of the problems the black communities in america face. Now why would they focus on getting rid of imaginary cops instead of making black communities safer?

What I realized is that they do this out of fear of gentrification. The higher ups of the BLM organization probably figure the only thing keeping whites out of black neighborhoods is the insane crime-rate. If they got rid of this, the whites could flood in with business and residence that they fear would lead to either the current residence being pushed out, or the races actually being able to get along, the horror!

But what's even crazier, is this might explain why George Soros has supported the movement. He may be looking to instigate a race war that would surely lead to black genocide, the question is, why?

Is this something to look deeper into?
Should we call out the BLMers on this racism?
Should we let the madness continue?

What does Sup Forums think?

Also, I'm putting this here now so none of you get the satisfaction

I've been thinking more along those lines myself. Like the SJWs still pushing their shit today are doing the left and libs harm while reqruiting for the right. But I think alot of it has to do with useful iditios being to "useful".

Holly shit, I like George Soros. RACE WAR! Kill all niggers.

relax we are not all stormfags retard
I bump you

Why don't they just triple the police presence? If more policing is the answer why hasn't it been done yet?

member rules for radicals it states that groups/ideology needs activity in order to survive blm is in the contemporary line of all the antiracist stuff we've been serve now as for the reasons why george sorros invest in those groups it might be more for direct economical impact upon which he can speculate than anything ideological/long term

>he says the Holocaust was the greatest time of his life
>he wants to gas niggers so he can relive those times
>Pol becomes leftist
>takes the side of niggers

Oy vey rabbi watcha doing ?

Naw I know, I just figured someone would

>Why don't they just triple the police presence? If more policing is the answer why hasn't it been done yet?
1) because it would be seen as discrimination
2) because it's not ideologically deductable from black identity politics, nor the american left wich claims to protect them
3) Because nobody wants to see negative facts about minority

Interesting thought.

I've argued before how the alt-right is just the new group of useful idiots, but with the angle you're taking in this argument it could simply be we all are.

>Pic Related
This would also explain the "Uncle Tom"ening of many black stars who have sided with Trump, as BLM highlights how racial unification runs contrary to the endgoals.

The best way to deal with BLM is to label it a hate group, and if the opportunity arises, label it a terrorist group, both for the public to eat up.

The same would go with the antifa fags, and/or most of the SJW community.

This would marginalize their movement, rather than the groups themselves, and lead to the inevitable collapse of those movements.

However, specifically on the topic of trying to start a racewar you're right to say it would lead to black genocide. I'd even argue the same is going on in the EU right now.

If this is true, and the racial culling is the genocide of blacks and arabs, I'm not sure I can hate (((them))) for doing it.

It might be a situation where I sit back and engage in a gentle golf clap over a game well played.

doubtful blacks are capable of making a plan like that.

they're the puppets, it's not their plan. Reread the statement.

Stop making us burgers look like idiots.

Or maybe there is no greater hidden schemes just an overpowered political left occident hating going mad as well as some economical factors wich push the diabolisation of the white majority like fertility rate, desindustrialisation etc

bump again

Bump

Blm bump

(((they))) know Whites are superior warriors, this does pose a threat to them, but somebody has to be police and soldiers.

We have a purpose, white genocide runs contrary to (((their))) progress.

So IF what you're saying is true, then (((they're))) fucking retarded, and if (((they're))) retards, how did they get into power?

basically, don't underestimate your enemy, allow us a thread to speculate on current trends to better understand them.

1)You over simplify things a bit althought jews do have a collective spirit they are one of the most split group and much like muslims have diffferent cast such as zionist and globalist
2 of all most jews don't conspirate against the "white race"
3 of all if white genocide is being promoted exclusively by jewish influence they are not the strongest one at pushing it, where u want to turn ur head on might be the marxist schools of thought and their strong control over public institution across the west

(((they))) =/= jews
(((they))) = Global Elite

never once did I say it was the jews.
We're not all stormfags.
Go make some fucking waffles.

sry i am a confused autist

basically if we defeat the left would it be enough to destroy the global elite

This is fucking retarded. They are mad because most niggers are criminals and criminals hate cops.

also u have to assume that there is conflict among them how can we see it

yes this is hip hop culture in fusion with the far left
retards

Because Blacks are a Big waist of money.

but ethnic heterogenity helps in keeping an unsovereigned nation instead of a nation state with a consumer instead of a person

wich is vital to the global capitalist ideology which is pushed on us

White gentrification is the least of their concerns

in contrary demographics and group thinking are one of the primordial base upon wich politic is funded

Actually mate (((they))) does equal jews.

>big waist of money
>big waist
>waist

If only Soros had reached out to us white nationalists and just told us that he wanted to kill all the blacks. It would have been so easy to get a massive army of memes on his side, but he fucked it all up by playing occult instead

Way to go, once-greatest-ally

>stop voting dem
>city doesn't pass retarded zoning laws
>more housing can be built lessening the need to gentrify areas
>blacks get cheap housing and low crime
It's not that hard.

are you retarded milions of people conspiracing

Why even discuss niggers unless it is serious talk on ways to ship their sorry asses back? No other talk does anything, as seen since the 60's.

We need RID of them completely, folks.

Blm is just a way to get gibs. If you guilt white people and the goverment you can get more money fo dem programs, but if they fix their own problems in their community they dont get a check and have to do actual work

That's...

..actually very smart, let's go with that idea.

>>blacks get cheap housing and low crime

>blacks
>low crime

You only get 1. And this 'vote and wait' shit has failed for so long it isn't funny.

SHIP THE NIGGERS BACK!

No but it would make a huge dent in their plans. They would just find another way to get by

The problem is getting blacks to stop voting dem because they promised an increase in EBT funds.

You can make any area low crime with enough police and draconian laws. Look at NYC.

even the right is full of these people.

We need to encourage Civic Nationalism, not left vs right

If we can get blacks to be Civic Nationalists, then we've defeated the global elite's grasp on them.

Good luck with that though, blacks destroy their own cities where they live, it's unlikely we can convince them to care about their nation.

>You can make any area low crime with enough police and draconian laws. Look at NYC.
kek

There is a resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe. The policies of the Bush administration and the Sharon administration contribute to that. It's not specifically anti-Semitism, but it does manifest itself in anti-Semitism as well. I'm critical of those policies... If we change that direction, then anti-Semitism also will diminish. I can't see how one could confront it directly... I'm also very concerned about my own role because the new anti-Semitism holds that the Jews rule the world... As an unintended consequence of my actions... I also contribute to that image.

I do not subscribe to the myths propagated by enemies of Israel and I am not blaming Jews for anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism predates the birth of Israel. Neither Israel's policies nor the critics of those policies should be held responsible for anti-Semitism. At the same time, I do believe that attitudes toward Israel are influenced by Israel's policies, and attitudes toward the Jewish community are influenced by the pro-Israel lobby's success in suppressing divergent views.

Really makes you think.

wtf I love George Soros now!

Jesus christ you trolled yourselves retarded