Stop Being a Bad Goy

Stop Being a Bad Goy.

No.

>Tfw the elite overlord looks like a Hamster.

tfw this new guy has never heard of king soros and think lord memechild is a thing

Soros is nothing but a pawn to the king Jew. His family literally created the banking system in the west

Jokes on you, I just took out a mortgage.

Can i has some shekels? Or at least a white gf

Listen to him

stop drinking baby's blood

Fuckin Red sea pedestrians

Where did this meme that Jews aren't white come from? They're literally White.

The Rothschilds had children with Queen Victoria & their blood has ruled the British crown (among others) since the 19th century.

>implying both of them aren't pawns to a group of Zionists who are completely out of the public eye

When will these fuckers die off?
Come on already. Fuck.

Lemme get this straight, you hate Rothschild and Soros because they look unsightly?

Wow.

Also, Rothschild family history has been carefully documented and several historians have been allowed to look at their archives.

Rothschild fantasy comes from anti Semitic nonsense.

Like the fake quote "i care not who sits upon the throne of the british empire for he who controls the money supply makes the laws" some shit like that.

Utter garbage and nonsense. He never said those words.

>but user da jews are evil

Even if that was true, there is no evidence that Rothschild family are evil. They aren't even that rich.

Source: the house of rothschild by niall ferguson

Because we're talking about race not skin color. Being a leaf, it's understandable that you don't know the difference.

They speak openly about out-populating the whites, and how the whites oppress them so. They actively want to genocide us, so they clearly see us as different.

>The brain knows

We will assimilate you.

Jacob Rothschild looks like a old English man.

Rothschilds own the banks and the Federal Reserve, what human beings could possibly be over them

Day of the rake, when?

> human beings
> rulers of the world

Pick one

His mom was English, his dad was Jew.

>Source: the house of the Rothschild by Niall Ferguson

Obviously you are incapable of the most basic of reading comprehension as Ferguson presents plenty of "conspiracy" and "evil" but just in a straight forward manner and in no way cloak and dagger hidden underground lizard memes.

So the Rothschild family is trying to destroy the White race by marrying them and having children?

Jews knock up non-jews all the time. the point is, they never identify as the other race. They are always Jewish. She converted to Judaism before getting married and renounced her race. Jacob Rothschild is the president of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research. he makes it pretty obvious where his loyalties are.

TODAY

Heh.

I just imagined Jacob Rothschild saying "Fuck, social engineering is failing. I'll go straight to the source and ask them nicely to stop.". Then procceding to go on Sup Forums and open a thread with his face as a pic. I chuckled.

10/10 made me giggle

but seriously kys reptile kike

praise kek

You retard. Don't you know how genestealer cults operate? They mix and mix until they're barely Tyranids anymore to blend into human society, while mantaining their uncorruptible allegiance to the Hive Mind.