Every tax dollar paid should be 1 vote

that you can use in an upcoming election, regardless of what election it is (local, state or federal).

People who do not pay taxes, don't get a say in government - and really shouldn't have any say. That means 35yr old Shanika who lives on welfare with her 4 illegitimate kids from 3 baby dadies gets no say in what happens in society... while 15yr old Stanislav who works two jobs to support his granny and his 12yr old sister, gets to vote.

Good argument against the popular vote thanks for sharing

>Every tax dollar paid should be 1 vote

that's not what that map says and it only counts certain state taxes, not including sales

anyone who has a paycheck pays taxes, so this map is inaccurate as hell

stick to your own country

That map is the "Whites only" map from 2012. Not a map of taxpayers.

gee i wonder if there's some sort of correlation...

>hat's not what that map says
The map would be all red in case every tax dollar would translate into 1 vote. For obvious reasons.

I mean, there certainly is, but its not that map.

Some Billionaires are ultra cucks though. I would not be surprised if California were blue.

no, if you pay taxes you should be able to vote

idiot

retardicans ARE the welfare leeches

just like their gun crazy relatives in the military

OP if that were true then only pro-government libs would get to vote.

>Some Billionaires are ultra cucks though.
But they ain't stupid, sir.

>no, if you pay taxes you should be able to vote
proportionally to how much you pay. Why should someone who pays 100 dollars in taxes have the same voting power as someone who pays 100,000?

Great idea OP. Then eventually we can get rid of voting altogether and just let the Fortune 100 elect our leaders and pass all legislation

>implying they wouldn't then flood the country with shitskins to do cheap labor

I was implying OP is a retard

>The German unironically wants an oligarchy
Because we aren't Euro-cucks.

>anyone who has a paycheck pays taxes, so this map is inaccurate as hell

Thats not true when it comes to income tax. Earned income tax credit.

>Then eventually we can get rid of voting altogether and just let the Fortune 100 elect our leaders and pass all legislation

If they pay all the taxes, why not? If they would then lower their own taxes, the constitution would hand more power back to the middle class etc. It would be real life ping pong.

I second what this user says. I don't want literal bankers running my country.

billionaires lower their taxes as much as possible

You should have recolored that better, but the point stands.

And in all states republican voters are the wealthiest

That's farm and ss.

haha based Texas

>People who do not pay taxes, don't get a say in government

but they have to follow the law? doesn't make sense.

Doesn't that mean they're welfare queens?

There isn't much industry / jobs / growth in places like Alaska, the Dakotas, and the Southern states are full of welfare niggers. What do you expect? That they produce as much as a state with Silicon Valley?

not my OC.

source?
The wealthiest states are the democrats ones

>That's farm and ss.
welfare. Republicans are welfare queens

That is exactly the point. Republicans are welfare queens

Farm subsidies and social security isn't welfare. Most democrat states are rather poor if you take into account living cost.

>if you take into account living costs
Stop making excuses trailer nigger.

>taxation is theft!
>let's vote based on taxes
K

If only the youth voted there would be not a single red state. Is this because boomers and right wingers killed the economy and brought refugees through lied about wars? And are zionist? Yes

>implying rich people and corporations pay tax

Hello, I'm from the Democratic party. I would like to propose new legislation:

(1) All federal employees and employees in the private sector earning less than 50k will now be taxed at a 90% flat rate.
(2) All employees paying 90% tax will have their wages subsidises through government benefits to even out the burden.
(3) Anyone earning over 50k in the private sector will now be subject to rigorous auditing to ensure that the democratic voting system is not gamed.
(4) Anyone who has not been properly audited before voting will be ineligible to vote. They will still have to pay the tax, however. This will be left to the goodwill and discretion of the IRS.
(5) A cap of 250k will be imposed on all private sector employee salaries to ensure a fair system.
(6) To balance out the reduced intake in payroll tax, we will be dramatically increasing the sales tax -- which will not count towards the vote.
(7) Federal employees and anyone earning less than 50k will be eligible for a Sales Tax Exemption Card.

Now you lose every election, Drumpfs.

it's theft when it's not used to better the country and instead is used to passively manipulate social actions and to pay off those that do not contribute. yes, then it is theft. then it is taking my money to use it for purposes I do not agree with.

anyone who receives welfare should be ineligible to vote for a minimum of 8 years following. penalty should be the same as a felon attempting to cast a vote.

so the 1% can have even more power

It actually used to be this way until Andrew Jackson and white male suffrage. Only property owners or tax payers could vote.

Why does a leaf understand the problem better than natural born citizens...

>people who are disabled at no fault of their own just have to starve as the tax payers decide to cut disability

Literally everyone votes in their own best interests unless they're idiots.

>Native american/mixed race
>60% in Oklahoma
THERE'S MY BOOOOOOOYYYYYYSSSSSSSS

>Farm subsidies and social security isn't welfare.
wat?