You met a girl. She's attractive, intelligent, and relatively based. She's open to new ideas...

You met a girl. She's attractive, intelligent, and relatively based. She's open to new ideas, and is willing to challenge her beliefs. She's willing to be redpilled. You see an opening. So, Sup Forums, when is the right time to reveal one's power level? And if so, how does one do it?

you start talking about how jews breeded reptilians

I assume you ask this question because it is something happening to you in real life right now.

The advice I give you is not really going to help you, but it is the correct answer: do not try to do it right. Do not try to learn what the "right" way to go about this. There are things that are just beyond our capacity to quantify.
If you try to work out a formula for how to deal with a woman, or any other person for that matter, the further from the solution you'll be.

You'll have to let go. Stop thinking about what to say and what to do. You'll lose this fight if you do that. Don't say "fuck it" and do stupid shit, just don't try to think about what you're doing. Do and say what comes naturally. Everything will work out if it is natural for it to work out.

I hope you take this advice and not turn into a sperg all of a sudden with this girl.

The pole method which uses Pavlovian training with your dick. Reward red pill thoughts by beating the pussy up

You've got to lay everything out in the open as soon as possible or it might jeopardize your relationship. Make sure you're properly enthusiastic when you explain your ideas, don't be afraid to swear and raise your voice. You'll come across as edgy and unappealing if you don't.

as you cum yell 'deus vult'

>intelligent
>based

>Sup Forums meeting a girl

my girlfriend says she knew i was the one for her when i started making fun of niggers and liberals

>what is love?

Tell her that you wish she had a dick, that anal only until the wedding nifht

I want to talk about (((them))), but I don't know if that's too 'taboo'. How can I test the waters?

Literally never
The very phrase "reveal power level" is an implied mistake of saying too much.

Also women cant be redpilled. She is just pretending to agree with you on shit so youll like her.

Couch it in politically correct language.

no they breaded them and deep fried them then ate them because they were actually hyperjews

just ask her if she believes that a german sheppard is smarter than a chihuahua

Show her some stuff about the holocaust and be like "isn't this fucked up? This doesn't add up!"

Revealing one's "power level" has to be the most hilarious phrase ever made.

It's like saying "When should I reveal that I'm an ignorant asshole who spends most of my time jacking-off and posting anonymously to an image board?"

She doesn't like Soros (more for creating instability than funding puppets/bankrolling riots), so I sense an opening. Her friends (and most of our grad school peers are incredibly bluepilled, though. I'm worried that their/(((their))) narrative will overpower my truth. What should I do?

say whatever the fuck you want whenever you want to whoever you want, with certain cordial respect for parents etc.

Don't pussy foot around your opinions, don't be fake and act like something you're not only to "reveal your power level" later, as if having edgy opinions on shit is "powerful".

You don't have to apologize for who you are but if you can't take the social pressure than you need to lose some fear and grow up.

If one girl is important already to you and she doesn't know who you even are yet than you are so fucking screwed already. Be congruent.

I personally don't think females should be deeper involved in politics, than necessary. You should never attack her, if she says something search for the source and point out the what they are doing wrong. If she says something, what is wrong don't call it false, but try to guide her to the right conclusions and make her feel she arrived there on her own, it must seem naturally to her. Show your knowledge whenever possible and as subtile as possible she needs to know it's there, but it's no big thing for you. Be in control of the relationship and create techniques to deal with her emotions.

three yrs after marriage

>when is the right time to reveal one's power level?
never
>And if so, how does one do it?
slowly

Never at any particular moment. Its got to be subtle, so subtle she eventually gets redpilled as is afraid to reveal it to you, but then you realize you are like minded

I think generally making your preference for white people and your disgust for nigger behavior known is important as early as possible. Read the mood, you're still trying to woo her romantically, but if she doesn't respond well to basic "fuck niggers" type talk, you're probably too beta and she doesn't like you or she's a hopeless, Marxist drone.

From basic racial epithets you can step up your red pilling into whatever you want. If she's into you, she will follow you as long as you take the lead.

The reason to find a redpilled QT, and the reason it is wise to HURRDURR "Reveal your power level" is so you don't stay in a relationship with someone who will divorce you for petty differences. I keep hearing about wives that flip shit over their husband voting for Trump. It's best to find a compatible mate who is not fearful of your ideas.

Redpilling is actually easy, you can just turn on the radio, tv, or pick up the newspaper and poke holes through all the propaganda.