When will USA become Brazil 2.0?

Place your bets. Kek will bless the correct answer. Trips or better will confirm the burger's fate

My bet is that the USA has about 42 years before it is completed ruined. I'm an optimist

inb4
>but Brazil isn't that bad
Literally Africa-tier country, Ronaldo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jijRIFpSbRY
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never

wrong

In 10 years

A better question is when will Brazil become like the USA.

After WW3

Never

8 years from now.

20 years from now, it's gonna be worse than us.

Also, china is going to be the major economic super power.

How come UK is such a shithole?
Just look your women, Jesus Christ even the mixed girls here look way better than that decomposing lich.

Never. Once whites become strong again, it will snowball.

Half of America is already a Third-World shithole like us so I would say it will take 20 more years for the rest of the State to catch up.

Canada is the only, non-Latin country in the Americas.

>but Brazil isn't that bad

said no one ever

Next Tuesday at 11am depending on whether or not breakfast is served at your location

>white minority country
Never, this place is doomed too.

When will USA become Argentina 2.0?

after GW 5

Hard to say because of God-Emperor Trump's glorious victory. If Trump can win again in 2020 the Trump-effect could delay the innevitable by up to 20 years. So if all goes well it may not happen until 2060+.

>when did you realize the worst neighborhoods of detroit are worse than the worst neighborhoods of brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=jijRIFpSbRY

Look at the mirror, bong

You will became hue before the burgers

Never

Wtf argentina is 30% more white than USA.

>Canada is the only, non-Latin country in the Americas.
For now. I'm particularly moving to Canada next year. Already got a job, I'm just waiting for the documents.
Can't wait!

It's already happened in some places, like Detroit and Chicago.

Good job.

We need to spread our culture and lenguage more quickly.

This is going to be a Latin continent.

Lol, UK is gonna fall before that. Your future king is a fucking muslim, when the queen dies you're fucked. I believe the white genocide in England is going to waken Europe to the sandnigger threat.

So America has two things going for it: lots of whites and lots of geographical areas. Our cities are mostly minorities, suburban areas are mixed, and rural areas are primarily white. With that in mind, remember that the majority of America is farmland. The middle 2/3rds is either farm or uninhabitable desert/mountains/plains. So becoming like brazil is going to be difficult because America is predominantly white from the inside out. The blacks cannot fend for themselves, so they stay in the cities, enjoying the fruits of liberalism. Put them on a farm and they have nothing to steal so they just die out.

Brazil may be shit, but it is still better than the middle east/africa
And that is your future, UK

The U.S.A will be medieval France tier white
by 2018 and about 90% blue eyed blonde hair and light brown hair with green eyes in 2120. The rest will be genetically engineered whites made to be a more evolved version of the European, there will also be no P.O.C IN 2018

Screen cap this

When Bernie Sanders become president.

What scares me about Brazil is that there is no white power movement down there. No one is fighting for white succession down there so that the white population might prosper separately from the other races. Can someone from Brazil explain why.

>Bernie will be 83 yo by 2024
If he lives so much. He's too old for that shit.

We just aren't racist assholes I guess

nah, sweden and germany will continue to take in shit tons of muslims, although frogs/venancios, italians and others might open their eyes to this reality and do something. Sweden and germany will cuck themselves into oblivion

So you're fucking retards then. I am going to guess what the Brazillian situation is right now, you have
>hughe welfare programs that are more or less paid for by whitey and the only ones that are using them are non-whites
>affirmative action
>the country is crime-ridden and most of the crimes are committed by darkies
>most of the wealth are in the hands of a wealthy elite
>corruption is everywhere

WTF is racist with wanting to live with your own group, especially if they're aggregated in the southern part of your country and you are literally paying for the existence of the nigro population, do you know how much you could've achieved if you didn't share a state and country with that other population?

Never.
It won't have the chance.
WWIII in 2017, guys

Are you going to fuck alot of white women?

>Are you going to fuck alot of white women?
Maybe I eventually know a qt canadian girl that wants to marry me, who knows. I'm going there just to live in a better place and get paid better in my area of expertise. And I don't look like a nigger, after I lose my accent people won't know I'm brazilian. Girls won't even think I'm an exotic brazilian :(

Sadly, yes.

make brazil great for the first time when
br pinochet when

The West is already a shithole.

>pic related
mankind BTFO eternally
OY FUCKING VEY GOYS

Go eat a dog

I hope the West be nuked before they contaminate east asia

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

Do you want our help, gook?

You think blacks would be grateful to whites. Where else except white countries would they have such a high standard of living.

Tomorrow.

>talking about what you dont know

8 years

Never. 2016 is the beginning of a great, permanent shift away from the current year. Trump alone won't be enough to do it, but he got the ball rolling in a way that no other Republican could. Removing immigration from the third world to the USA as a source of demographic change will mean that the only groups in the USA are also conservative and white, because immigrants have below replacement level numbers after the first generation.

Even though whites as a whole keep going down in the USA for now, the real change to look for is the fact that there is a growing share of conservatives within the white section of American society. As that group begins to make up a larger and larger among whites, the white population will rebound in the latter half of this century.

"White" Americans already have lot of negroid admixture

is rio as beautiful as it looks? the women are fucking delicious and constantly nude true? worth a vacation with my mates?

>Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today.…
t. Mussolini

>inb4 m..muh haplogroups
The effects of racial admixture below 1/4 are negligeable. Plenty of black americans are about 25% white but they are not really different from africans.

how the fuck could you break that into a statistic. Without citation of the proper study your statistic is meaning less rushkiy

칭창총

>is rio as beautiful as it looks?
Yeah.
>the women are fucking delicious
Yeah
>and constantly nude true
...No. Don't get naked in our beaches, burger. Unless you're in one actual nudist beach.
> worth a vacation with my mates?
Meh. I think Rio is overrated. Its natural beauty is amazing but it's not worth the odds of being mugged/kidnapped/murdered IMO. I only visited Rio twice and even though it's really beautiful... It's a shithole I don't intend in visiting again. Living there must be insane.

In your lifetime Sup Forums
Enough said!

what kind of cuck asks a question like that? jesus

Its going to reverb in 10 years and become a god tier country
Digits will confirm

>whites are a minority under age 5
>85% of immigration is non white

so.... 10 years i guess? maybe 20

>1
kek. What a critical failure

Those are the chavs and they are minorities commonly found in the south east of England.

Don't judge all of our women based on that pic from a scripted TV show.

No fucking way huehue, stay out of my country!

The US will never fall. It will change, have many names, and come under many different rulers, but in the end, the US will be the last country standing. I'll make sure of that.

The republic will never fall. God bless the USA

When Michelle Obama becomes president

whole buncha shit

USA WILL NEVER DIE.

After Europe becomes Saudi Arabia 2.0
10 years

Check em

not under trump

They're aren't enough blacks for the u.s to look like Brazil. Traditional white Anglo/Germanic Americans will probably have offspring that will resemble Mediterranean whites like Italy or Portugal if they breed with the Hispanic ethnic groups.

>Argentinian """"""white""""""