Did Nazi Germany have a ((((private)))) central bank?

Did Nazi Germany have a ((((private)))) central bank?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1HIlcC8_yw&index=1&list=PLUAdPneuZl_DqMmRkJAZkEfWGoEcORji1
federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gdXXEm7swus
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VWqg0mck
youtu.be/pKnFN8P21-0
youtu.be/YkenkfRTn4c
youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4
federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_12784.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaftswunder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reichsbank was owned by the government, so no.

so is the public federal reserve bank

Nice bait shill. You (((Sup Forums))) sheep are ruining this board. It was under the direct control of (((hitler))) even the federal reserve is under less influence of the elite

Hitler took a great care when dealing with top bankers. The Reich's budget was balanced and if not, new countries were invaded.

But never Switzerland.

No, the federal reserve is owned by the Rothschilds.

the fed is privately owned, this has been common knowledge since the internet came out, go watch a youtube cartoon explaining it and stop shilling

Hitler seized the control of the Reichsbank when he came to power, so no.

>watch a YouTube video.

Maybe you should post some info graphics you fucking shill. This is why (((/pol))) is so chucked now sheep like you listen to cartoons for your education

the public Federal Reserve is owned by the US government aka the American people

>Cartoons cannot in any way be informative, educational, or beneficial
>But info graphics cannot possibly be wrong!

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you graph lobbyist

goddamn greece shut the fuck up. you fucking retard. this better be bait. We seriously have idiots in the US who believe this bullshit.

Hitler was the owner of the private central bank in Germany. (((He))) was the problem.

>the public Federal Reserve is owned by the US government aka the American people
no its not, good try nigger leaf.

Jesus Christ see:
Fucking leave this country you fucking moran. We don't need infograph cucks ruining this board.

How do I opt out of this ownership? I didn't sign a social contract when I was born

If your not willing to educate yourself when info is provided you deserve to be called a retarded faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=A1HIlcC8_yw&index=1&list=PLUAdPneuZl_DqMmRkJAZkEfWGoEcORji1

It's Graphgoy and Chartcuck

You where that same faggot trying to argue the holocaust was real last night weren't you.

You're a retarded faggot

good joke mate.

maybe you missed the fed chair telling trump to fuck off when he asked for her resignation?

Prove it shitfuck.

>having a central bank
Good goy

The Fed Chair and board of governors are appointed by the President on a term limit basis. I'm sure it says it somewhere in a youtube cartoon.

Espana btfo

lol love it or leave it bitch. I am being totally unironic when I say FDR was the best president in US history.

You're also being totally wrong :)

How can you be blind to such publicly available information?

third paragraph explains how it's controlled by a group of unelected officials, appointed by the president but with full autonomy.
fourth paragraph explains how its stock is owned by private banks. The fact that the money has to be returned to the U.S. treasury has been debunked in numerous videos.

FDR was in cahoots with fucking communist Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdXXEm7swus

The Fed is privately owned bro.

And his Vice President was the biggest goy of all

Its an american thing. All others have goverment owned.

It's simple really.

Just stop using anything publicly funded, either actively or passively. That doesn't just mean stop using roads and stop calling the cops, but it also means stop eating FDA approved food, stop breathing EPA protected air, stop living in a house built to U.S. building codes, and stop enjoying the passive protection and deterrent benefit of the presence of police, military, and guard services.

So basically, go move out into the wilderness and no one will bother you.

The US Fed is private, as are the Canadian central bank and central banks of almost every civilized nation. All of them controlled by Rothschild and friends. Wise the fuck up, Leaf.

I still can't tell if you're baiting us:

>stock owned by private banks

There is no stock, you can pull up their balance sheets, and see this. Any earnings are immediately transferred to the treasury not individual share holders.

How can you be so retarded when the information is right in front of you?

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

here is the video/cartoon i was referring to regarding the fed paying back the treasury, for anyone actually interested that specific part starts at 6:20

shills get out

no thats why they had to borrow money from jews. rothschild lent them money. its also why war was declared. the economic growth came purely from tank building and come time to pay it back with interest they had no way to pay it back

stop worrying about the federal reserve and pay your denbts greece

whats the sauce for gif

You where also here last night jew shilling.

He got billions from people who trhoutht he would win so people like henry ford

he hated switzerland to the core

>Did Nazi Germany have a ((((private)))) central bank?- 37 posts and 6 image replies shown.

Nazi Germany had a strong fiat currency backed by the full faith of the might of the united German people, not some useless tinfoiley metal like gold.

No. Fascism is the most half-baked ideology. Especially when it comes to economics. Nazi Germany would have collapsed economically of they didnt keep on invading new countries. But you cant keep doing that forever and so it would have collapsed eventually either way.

Is it true that the "federal" reserve steals our money

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VWqg0mck

I'm talking against central banks aka against kikes you idiot

checkd
still not paying

keep your garbage, blue pilled posting to yourself, please

>Nazi Germany would have collapsed economically of they didnt keep on invading new countries.
Why is that exactly?

Hitler invaded Europe because he was trying to defeat all potential rivals to fascist power before he died, not because of economic reasons. The war was horrible for Germany economically.

We've all seen this video it's stupid. It's the ron paul starter pack we've grown up since then.

>no ones allowed in the fed

Except all the GAO and every institution he mentioned

Pay Denbts and quit shilling. Trump is appointing someone better than Yellen to run shit soon.

The only way to truly back fiat currency is with labor Gold and every other commidity can be cornered but not labor.

-And we had a strong currency until 2001 where we got the euro... i've got as a mechatronic master 3000 mark and after only 1500 but rent and everything else in the stores or somesting got the half too........

I am being totally unironic when I say you're a retard

Economic collapse when.

I suggest you watch these, I agree war is what kept them stable a lot but that was because their currency was backed by growth for that time, this was because they expected war.

They were going to change it afterwards do they wouldn't have to keep invading.

>Rodney Martin - The Economic Plan of the NSDAP
youtu.be/pKnFN8P21-0
>German Economic Miracle of the 1930's
youtu.be/YkenkfRTn4c
>Hitler's Economic Reform:
youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4

FUCKING LEAF THE FED IS OWNED PRIVATELY

The Euro was bad for us here in Ireland as well.

Economics is complex, but the Euro was certainly the biggest wealth redistribution project ever.

>we've grown up since then
>provides zero proof or arguments to debunk the video

only big companys got a big +

You link me to the part where no one is allowed in. It's common knowledge the GAO does regular audits. Stop shilling.

federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_12784.htm

It's not my fault you are autistic and don't have the attention span to watch 3 more minutes of video

Sorry didn't make it to the next lie in the video. Not my fault you use cucktoons for your fake news source

Agreed.

Ireland basically got "rich" (I never got rich) via unsustainable housing bubbles driven by low interest loans from Germany and tax evasion - for American companies importing products that wound up in the likes of Germany. Every time I look at the situation it seems obvious - the victim behind alleged Irish "prosperity" is the German worker.

The EU was set up to avoid war in Europe by integrating Germany into Europe, but at some stage it seems to have decided that literally genociding Germans was a cheaper solution.

>He thinks current year """""""((((((((money))))))))""""""" is backed up by anything of actual value

My fucking sides. What is this, the 1880s?

Yes, I'm absolutely on the side of this definite non-Jew from (((Switzerland))). You need to keep on invading countries under Fascism or the whole thing collapses. It started with the Danzig Corridor and the wealth was redistributed. How else do you think Nazi Germany was massively overhauled from 1933-1936? By invading countries six years before they had even started rebuilding the country. It all makes perfect sense now.
Thanks for your invaluable input, but you're probably better off sticking to your cuckoo clocks or shitting yourself when a war begins and then siding with the winner. Again, something Jews aren't known for due to their bravery.

>Still no arguments
I'm just bumping the thread at this point

>>He thinks current year """""""((((((((money))))))))""""""" is backed up by anything of actual value
>
>My fucking sides. What is this, the 1880s?

The Reichsmark held it's value until the Soviets were literally outside Berlin. Fiat currency is under-rated by you AusFags.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act

Woodrow Wilson betrayed the American people, to the Rothschild banking dynasty, in 1913.

>Leaf isn't even aware of the central bank jew.
Mate I've known about that shit since I was fourteen.

FUCKING LEAF.
DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?!?!!!!
Stop your shitposting you fuking cunt you know damn well the fed is jewish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FED-IDF out in full force in this thread I see...

Bank of England maybe

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

>>He thinks current year """""""((((((((money))))))))""""""" is backed up by anything of actual value
>My fucking sides. What is this, the 1880s?

Isn't the Swiss Franc gold-backed?

the federal reserve is owned by 12 or so shareholder banks, which get money from the federal reserve, so newly printed money goes directly to these shareholder banks
i believe all the big wall street banks have shares

but yeah, the federal reserve is really jewish

The true shitposters.

look up:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaftswunder

tl;dr

The german bank was privately owned, and hitler nationalized the bank, leading to a profound economic recovery.

This "German Miracle" got hitler put on the cover of Time Magazine.

I thought taht was the unification of Germany and Austria as well as the Sudetenland

How was the German economy in 1945?

SUrprisingly decent considering Germany was basically a smoldering crater

it was a disaster

Doesn't matter if it's "privately" owned, that is only in name since interest rates and monetary policy is done by the government.