Israel is chimping out!

Israel has cut off diplomatic relations with: Britain, France, Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Angola, Egypt, Uruguay, Spain, Senegal and New Zealand, Malaysia in retaliation for the vote.

Dermer also explained how, in his view, Obama has worsened relations between the United States and Israel

theblaze.com/news/2016/12/26/israel-begins-punishing-countries-who-supported-u-n-resolution/

Is Netanyahu is losing his mind? Its time Israel elects a democrat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4raSE6AuZv4
youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc
theblaze.com/news/2016/12/26/israel-begins-punishing-countries-who-supported-u-n-resolution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see this as a good thing.

Also hundreds of new settlements confirmed in east jerusalem in defiance to the UN. There is a rush to fill them

Well naturally. Imagine there is a diplomatic contest over largely undeveloped land. The best way to moot the contest is to develop the land irreversibly. I don't know what the world expected them to do.

Israel is literally putting all their eggs in Trumps basket. Hopefully this doesnt end like Trump University or one of his other great scams.

I will be watching

You do know whats in east Jerusalem right? The third most holiest site in the Muslim world

But France, Ukraine and Russia equate to 90% of their yearly Jewish immigration.

>Britain, France, Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Angola, Egypt, Uruguay, Spain, Senegal and New Zealand, Malaysia in retaliation for the vote.

>Not germany
Are we...
Are we the jews best ally?

youtube.com/watch?v=4raSE6AuZv4

RBS cucks for Israel

The channel that is trying to be a viable network, after doing a great job covering Trump rallies reveals itself with this Dennis Michael Lynch character.

Give em some downvotes and some redpills.

Australia still on good terms with them

You've got to stay in their good books if you want to survive

>expands agressively
>pisses off more muslims
>chimps out when told to stop
We need a holocaust.

> epic twist
You are the Jews!

Survive what exactly?

Reminder that supporting Falestine is supporting Muslims

Israel gets terrorist attacks from muslims
And now the Europeans that support Falestine have their own muslims and terrorist attacks.

Can't wait until your muslims demand their own country.

its funny

I just like it when things happen

State of the world after the jews holocoaster in rage:
>Greater Israel rules over the entire middle east
>Asia nuked to glass
>Africa just kinda stays the shitty way it is
>Murica nuked
>Only Israels greatest allies, Australia and Germany, are allowed to stay as ''''''independent'''''' nations with jewish ''''advisors'''''

lets shitpost pakistans defense minster twitter with lies and get israel nuked

Those german subs are pretty sweet

>All countries EXCEPT the US

Wow really makes me think.

Your still too cucked

Since the jews decided to stay in touch with us germans there will be no holocausting of God's Chosen People this time!

GERMANY + ISRAEL

STRONGER

TOGETHER

GET FUCKED BURGERS. WE ARE NOW GREATEST ALLIES!

Any jews who would like the remains of their grandparents/great-grandparents back, please write me and I will send you the soap in a cheap and secure package!

Did Netanyahu play the holocaust card yet? I'm willing to bet someone tried to compare the two.

We should arm moderate Palestinians to fight the Nethnayahoo regime and enforce a no-fly zone over Israel.

Except that Hezbollah are fighting with Assad against Israel ISIS puppets (the ones that go around truckin here in Europe)

youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc

>Russia
Whyyy jew-chan aren't we were best allies whyyy??

Hezbollah is mostly in Lebanon. You're thinking of Hamas.

We don't have diplomatic or trade relations with Nazi-rael. Never have. Never will.

Fuck off, leaf. You are not worthy of addressing best ally.
You need to accept MORE refugees. MORE responsibility!

Show your worth to best ally!

>this is real

Oh fuck, someone please photoshop that poo in loo new best friend with germany and israel

YHWH commands it

Hahaha.

>if you ever do something not in my interest even if you just hold to your principles and morals and try to prevent me doing evil you are not on my friendlist anymore

Thats the Jews definition of "Greatest Ally" besides "gib shekels"

The White ethno-state's in Africa were dismantled via UN sanctions.
Finding it hard to summon the sympathy for the Jewish ethno-state suffering the same fate. Maybe if Jews hadn't universally opposed Trump, and ethno-nationalism for goys in every White country.

They still need reparations and other gibs for their 600 gorillion.

It looks like the temple on Pedo Island

Nothing of value was lost.

After Israel is dead from Muslims their will be no pressure to take in more mudslims. Day of the gas is coming for you

Those who supported the UN's decision are in bed with Palestine, so naturally, Israel will do what ever it can now to cause havoc in the countries that voted against them.

If you have a bible, read Joel 3. Should give you an idea what's propbably coming to those who betrayed them

The reason the West even has Muslims terror attacking us is because of Israel

Dont blow up any IDF in southwestern Syria or else Nuclear war ok?

redpill me this

what is the un resolution? Will this finally lead to world war 3?

Allah Hu Akbar

>Israel cut off diplomatic relations with Japan
oh no, what will be the result for us?

It's interesting.

Jews aren't really even allowed in, at least theologically. Most Orthodox rabbi's forbid it. A few say it's OK but generally Jews should not go into the Dome of the Rock.

I doubt either putin or assad will have enough resources and will to push the question.

They're going to give Israel a strongly worded letter telling them that building settlements is mean and will hurt the feelings of the peaceful moderate Palestinians

Chinese invasion, my nip.

I wonder what Israel reaction will be? Full Rogue Nation thats BFF with a scumbag like Trump?

They will turn him into a religious Super Hero at this rate

condem isreali settlements and a "super serious" warning.

Didn't he blame the holocaust on muslims? The grand mufti or something?

Why the fuck would any western nation care about Israel cutting off relations?

Let them rot, the lecherous fucking peasants.

Happy to hear you have 3 billion euros per year to spare. Also, enjoy your new friends at GIPAC.

It's just a resolution, so it depends on how future leaders and the UN will relate to it (they could ignore it).

But, the UN can now formally start taking measures, like bringing Israel to the international court in Haga over the settlements. The next UN chief can do that after the UN concludes Israel is not doing anything to fix the issue.

Seems like a pretty mild reaction to Obama's douchery

>Jew Key resigns
>a month later New Zealand goes against Israel
I'm proud to be a kiwi

Is the curtain slowly lifting?

Yeah I think he said Hitler traveled to Palestine and some Muslim cleric apparently gave him the idea to kill all the Jews.

Save us from the Jews, Spain.

>the comments on that fucking article
it's like a bluepill rave in tel aviv, holy shit

>theblaze.com/news/2016/12/26/israel-begins-punishing-countries-who-supported-u-n-resolution/
No its just that Germany isnt on the UNSC so they didnt have the chance to support the resolution. Venezuela is the only member other than the US who Israel didnt cut relations with and Im guessing thats because they didnt have relations before the resolution.

Yes but Germans are such good goys that they insisted that it was entirely their fault.

>muh biblical truth
>Israel has been there for 6,000 years
>Israel is blessed and blessed are also those who support Israel

And look at South Africa now. What used to be a jewel in a garbage continent is now one of the worst places to live in there.

This is history
Good things don't last for the Jews
Everytime they get their land they lose it
It's sad actually but it's for the best

It's in case they accidentally defile where the Holy of Holies was.

The presence of anyone but the high priest was banned in there, pleb Jew scum not allowed

>the chinks are a subsidiary brother race of the Jew
should have seen this coming

You don't cross the Jew without getting fucked.

Proud to NOT be American.

ALL FOR THE GLORY OF THIS NEW WONDERFUL ALLIANCE WITH GREATEST ALLY!

>Israel has cut off diplomatic relations with: Britain, France, Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Angola, Egypt, Uruguay, Spain, Senegal and New Zealand, Malaysia in retaliation for the vote.

The prelude to annexing the west bank and Gaza.

6000 years? Oy vey goy, they've been there for 60000 years. Don't be antisemitic, I know for a fact they've been there for 6 million years.

They've invested so much in making you their bitch, it'd be the marque of poor investments if you weren't their best ally at this point, and Jews + poor investments = /0.

You get what you deserve, nip. Your race would have raped 90% of the American continent if you had won WW2.

>Trump has already gotten leverage on the zionists

History has shown again and again that trying to be friends with the Jew is the fastest and surest way to get fucked
like the Swedish Oskar Schindler who saved a lot of Jews and then got assassinated by Israeli intelligence because it was a politically expedient maneuver

We kinda like you, yeah.

maybe you want the palestinians shitting in your back yard, in spain we don't

faggot

Shut up, burger. You are just salty because WE are now best friends with greatest ally.

Don't come crying at night with grease on your paws and shouting that you want greatest ally back.

>t. 20 trillion in debt
Get rid of them.

>Mexican accusing other races of wanting to rape the entire American continent

where do you think your ethnic group came from

Please make it happen.

And he will be the greatest goy of all time. Like a good boy

samson option

When jews lose they don't just flip over the game board.... they burn down the house where the game was played, poison the village, turn your kids into fags and launch 500 icey-BM's in every direction.

These kind of people do not handle losing well.

They are your favorite puppet, after all

Ashkenazi/American alliance when?
>get fucked Europoors

We need an autistic screeching edit.

Isn't it like Israel needs those countries more (at least those affluent) than the other way?

They've lost diplomatic ties with Israel - wow, what a loss?

Prophecy time. This just set the stage for a surprise sneak attack on our country. In case you didn't know that's how this country will fall. Not not a civil war or anything like that and definitely not an invasion but a sneak attack so properly planned there'll be no response. Smh...things are about to get real interesting when this Assyrian King rises up. Lol then the King of Babylon, the final. He'll be the one killing the true Israelites. You know the ones who you taunt with WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEETTTT but he'll also lower your Human Capital so damn low when we leave this country we'll be taking you and the Hispanics and the other Gentiles around the world as slaves in chains.

So...
Are you doing anything 2017?

If... If you are free, we could, maybe, go out? Together? Get a free meal from a shelter, maybe holocauster some arabs?

you spelled Samsung wrong

>alliance

that's not exactly how it works

This is it. The prelude to the Samson Option.
Goodbye world.

KopTek

TRUMP STEAKS FOR ISRAEL

>Ashkenazi/American alliance when?
How about never?

Germany is now best friends with greatest ally, so you can go fuck off.
King NigNog made it very clear that you don't want to be greatest allies anymore while we are completely dedicated to all 6 billion jews and the well-being of greater Israel!

Don't badmouth jew, japanese satan!

>back stab my shit up
Great goy.

It's easy
Once pic related is made its official

Friends don't fuck you over in the UN. Next time I see Trump I'll remind him of Pearl Harbor. No more anime!

Israel supported Rhodesia, South Africa and the Igbo state Biafra. It was mostly liberal non-israeli jews who wanted them destroyed.