Brit/pol/ - Right To The Top Edition

>Operation Good Goy - Scumbag thick cunt RAF pilots told by their Israeli and Saudi paymasters to start bombing innocent civilia- err, I mean, "ISIS"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/operation-raqqa-british-raf-pilots-switch-bombing-raids-heart/

>American Rent Boy Farage: "Ignore the Archbishop of Canterbury's negative Christmas message"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/ignore-archbishop-canterburys-negative-christmas-message-nigel/

>Sharia May: Britain must unite after EU vote, preferably by forgetting all this referendum nonsense
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38417101

>Wanker Tory Minister says giving billions of pounds to African warlords is 'in Britain's interest'
express.co.uk/news/politics/747248/foreign-aid-africa-u-turn-priti-patel-spending-billions-Britain-interest

>'Don't stand in our way!' Paul Nuttall calls for fast-tracked EU departure in 2017
express.co.uk/news/politics/747099/brexit-paul-nuttall-ukip-european-union-britain-exit

>Her Majesty the Queen Urges Britons to Follow 'Christ's Example'
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/25/hm-queens-christmas-message/

>Pro-EU poser, Hungarian Prime Minister Orbán: "The EU must change after Christians were murdered in the heart of Europe.. P-please change, I don't want to actually leave"
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/25/orban-eu-change-christians-murdered/

>Fuck Paddies; UK banks and financial firms 'looking at moving to IRAland'
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/25/uk-banks-financial-firms-moving-ireland

>Six reasons why I voted ‘Remain’
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/six-reasons-voted-remain-referendum/

>Surveys show huge swing to Remain in Leave-voting parts of the UK
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-opinion-surveys-polls-show-huge-swing-to-remain-in-uk-regions-that-voted-leave-a7494421.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YHiXNi84jo
youtube.com/watch?v=b3QtS3OJnjA
youtube.com/watch?v=_MMd33uoecg
youtube.com/watch?v=LLb8CJT92As
youtube.com/watch?v=C0_1g5FVYAc
youtube.com/watch?v=rcFE7HEgX3g
youtube.com/watch?v=UFaRkdJqvYs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ij-PqMA6_f4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Tyv2PqzlI
youtube.com/watch?v=0AJ0mBp-a-w
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/314896.php
cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/122D651C3670683DAEDDA33997417105/S0033291716003172a.pdf/div-class-title-assessing-causality-in-associations-between-cannabis-use-and-schizophrenia-risk-a-two-sample-mendelian-randomization-study-div.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=auPDcTrsW5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope the queen dies

stir

don't ever talk to me or your wife's kids again

T

H

I

I genuinely have a crush on you.

N

Cheers

Listen Guys
I am due jail time ok
It was me Being on my lady her Co-op
Long story short ,

Im a bag packer an then this paki shouty lot come in, I sorted NOT Dead / twats an then I arrested . an told I could get 12 yrs , cos Jan 13 court day .. for 12 yrs I wanna kill niggers tonite ok

G

S

Terrible disgusting lying con artist creep, and next to him is Jimmy savile.

Hey Im Ok listen as I moots mate ok

You're a drunken mess. Go to sleep and stop shitposting.

>Not knowing the Mairposter

He's not drunk and he's not joking

Don't mean to be rude or hostile, but why do you type as you do? Could you please be clearer?

This chap's posts are my #1 favourite thing about recent brit/pol/ threads.

In English pls

I love you Speshy
youtube.com/watch?v=_YHiXNi84jo

A quick rundown:

>the Rothschilds bow to the Mairposter

>in contact with aliens

>rumored psychic abilities (his posts are incoherent because so much of his mental energy goes towards controlling himself)

>controls the UK with an iron fist

>owns castles and banks all over the world

>royal blood line

>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Mairington will be be the first city)

>owns basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

>the first designer babies will be Mairpost Babies

>170+ IQ

Dia diaobh a chairde idirnáisiúnta inniu. Goidé mar atá sibh anocht?
Táim ag fágáil an tíre go luath agus is dócha liom go mbeadh sé iontach a chairde.

Conas a raibh an Nollag diaobhse? Conas a raibh an dhinnéar?

How comfy are you lads right now?

Maximum here. On a camp bed in my parents warm living room for christmas, wrapped up with the lights dimmed, and got a thatcher documentary on TV.

Doesnt get much better than this.

Do you think he's still out there, watiing for niggers to do their fucking jobs?

not really, got a tooth ache and wanna kill myself

Maximum here also. Not back to work til January so enjoying the down time.

fucking this

Just watched Skyfall. Word associates country with England not Britain and kills a camp faggot. Only downside was the Aston getting shot up. So pretty comfy, lad.

Wrapped up in bed in my new pyjamas with a cat sleeping between my feet, and I'm alternating between old comfy war tunes and 90s twee pop. Had a big walk earlier so now I'm in that perfect spot of tiredness where it's really relaxing and cosy, fucking lovely m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=b3QtS3OJnjA
youtube.com/watch?v=_MMd33uoecg

There's a little place in my heart set aside just for you.

Exceedingly. Listening to quiet German folk music while laid on the sofa in my two sizes two big dressing gown and practicing my web design. I just need a cuppa to top it all off.

Listen my olfag ,mah old saychildren all genres

Glass of whiskey watching these guys videos. /Comfy/

Who's the weirdo with the cigar and how is he relevant?

I'm doing a summer abroad in London and want to catch up on British political and pop culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLb8CJT92As

You've got a lot to learn. Also
>London
>British
Good one.

I never used to find her attractive but ever since all these high res pictures of her got spammed in the britpol I've now fallen in love.

I wish they would do a follow out documentary on him

wew lad

>summer abroad in London
>British political and pop culture

No need lad, just check out some grime artists and suck your teeth a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0_1g5FVYAc

youtube.com/watch?v=rcFE7HEgX3g

Poor YKTD, you can't just ignore him in 2017.

That would be pretty mean. YKTD has feeling too.

benis

hes a member of the eliete pedo ring who was best mates with the queen and Margaret Thatcher.

he owned a kids tv show where he made their dreams come true.

people accepted it because it was ironic and quite funny(it is not funny it is horrible).

Welcome to the UK. Its worse than you can even imagine.

> click on thumbnail
> 3 minutes later picture appears

Has moot mk2 forgot to pay his server bills?

Not the only one, lad.

>people actually find this funny
I'm off to buy a sword

You're not the only one

Do any of you lads know the music from this Jewco's advert? It's bugging the hell out of me.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFaRkdJqvYs

>Theresa's story

I CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT FUCKING THERESA!!!

Just generic fruity instrumental I'm afraid, you'll have a job on finding it

Skrewdriver!!!
Now Were they our band lads!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ij-PqMA6_f4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Tyv2PqzlI

youtube.com/watch?v=0AJ0mBp-a-w

Islam strikes again!

>Studies show that cannabis use is more common among people with psychosis than in the general population, and that it may also increase the risk of psychotic symptoms.

Its use has been linked to symptoms of psychosis, such as paranoia and delusional thinking, in up to 40 percent of users.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/314896.php

cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/122D651C3670683DAEDDA33997417105/S0033291716003172a.pdf/div-class-title-assessing-causality-in-associations-between-cannabis-use-and-schizophrenia-risk-a-two-sample-mendelian-randomization-study-div.pdf

I'm not sure if I believe that a man could be in the public eye, give tens of millions to charity, and supposedly diddle kids for 40 years without getting charged and convicted.

Was there any physical evidence or is it just people making claims about a dead man?

>I'm not sure if I believe that a man could be in the public eye, give tens of millions to charity, and supposedly diddle kids for 40 years without getting charged and convicted.

Not very educated about Britain are you?

>I'm not sure if I believe that a man could be in the public eye, give tens of millions to charity, and supposedly diddle kids for 40 years without getting charged and convicted.

What an absolute banger of a choon!!

welcome to britain m8.

fucking kek

I don't think Jimmy gave much to charity, it was all personal appearances so that he could find targets.

A nurse from Leeds told me that they all steered clear of him because they knew he was a perv. Also, I heard Bernard Manning saying that Jim shouldn't be allowed near kids -- I thought it was just the fat bastard being his usual hateful self. The only evidence is testimony, so believe what you want.

I always wondered why he had a cigar. Now I think it was to cover the smell of arse raping 8-year-olds.

Sleep tight yer mongs.

>the smell of arse raping 8-year-olds
Eau du nonceé

>related articles
>the same article has been posted with a different title since 2011

He was a wizard. If a certain documentary is to be believed.

Who /Royston Vasey/ here?

I do enjoy it when Peter is proved right.

>

"A nurse from Leeds told me that they all steered clear of him because they knew he was a perv."

I can back that up my nan was a paediatric nurse from the 50s way through to the 90s and she told me on numerous ocasions, that she could sense there wasn't something quite right about the bloke when he came for charity visits at the hospital she was working at.

She died long before the whole thing came out, but she was goddam right!

>tfw to intelligent for Brit/pol/

Really want to join the marines

Hate uni and I don't mind working for under 20k for the rest of my life

Good goy

exactly at least I'll be out and about eh

>met girl
>we exchanged numbers
>left it over christmas eve, christmas and boxing day
>asked her if she wants to go out tomorrow
>she said yes

That wasn't hard, I don't know what you guys always complain about

Did in an entire Fox's Biscuit box today lads.

haha

just b urself right

Pay isn't bad and you have more disposable income.

Look into the Reserves whilst you're at university, which you should finish because:

>they will ask you why you dropped out of university
>you might get medically rejected which happens to about half of applicants before the army/rm even give them a go
>application takes ages, even if you applied tomorrow you might not start for a year at least
>you'll need time to get your fitness up

Look into your local RMR unit, or Army Reserve, and join that whilst you're at uni. Forget the UOTC.

She seems to like me and she is very pretty, so I like her.

>tfw too intelligent to reply to Owen

Ate a pringles can (in total), drunk some vanilla coke my parents got me with 13 to go, had a fuck tonne of snacks and nibbles and feel fucking fantastic. Enjoy yourself lad, its boxing day (until you sleep).

I wanted to be an officer but i honestly cannot wait 3 years

would rather join as enlisted rank to get my life started finally

>met girl
Well that's the tricky bit, and that first step has already alienated about 80% of losers here. You can't meet many birds from the confines of a dingy little bedroom.
My condolences.

Join RMR (or if you don't have one close, your local Army unit) and keep your officer application running alongside.

Trust me on this. You'll hate RM ranks duties in peacetime, but officer training gives you a lot more options.

>It maintains the Weft of the carpet

tfw can't stop fapping anymore. I used to be able to go for 2 weeks and get thicker hair and better physique.

Go for it lad what's stopping you!
Eventully when Im qualified and comptent enough as a Mechanical Project Manager, im going to jack it in and try my luck at becomimg an officer in the royal engineers for a couple of years. Its something that ive always wanted to do!!

>a leaf

Fucking KEK. This surely isn't real? R-right?

Nevermind, of course it's not real. Just someone using Nige's name.

I haven't abused myself for a few days because I'm staying with family, and my knackers feel palpably bigger and heavier even though that doesn't make any sense. What did they mean by this?

Just started watching Tory Tory Tory.

11 Minutes in and the redpills are dropping.

Unusual for the BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=auPDcTrsW5k

>2007

By that time the Conservative Party had surrendered to Blairism so the BBC treated them more favourably

It means a baby is forming inside your ballbag, you're going to be a dole-scrounging single dad now mate

Can one of you bongs explain this, please?