Name a more universally disliked race than Indians

Pajeet immigrates to America and he's only there a few months when he becomes very ill. He goes to doctor after doctor, but none of them can help him. Finally, he goes to an Indian doctor.
The doctor says, "Take dis bucket, go into de other room, shit in de bucket, piss on de shit, and then put your head down over de bucket and breathe in de fumes for ten minutes."
Pajeet takes the bucket, goes into the other room, shits in the bucket, pisses on the shit, bends over, and breathes in the fumes for ten minutes.
Then he comes back to the doctor and says, "It worked! I feel terrific. What was it?"
The doctor replies, "You were homesick"

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>name a more universally disliked race than Indians
Actually it would be whites because every other race hates us for being biologically superior

Arabs.

Somalians?

Niggers

The American nigger is the most hated.

Even the niggers from africa hate the niggers from america.

Turkshits

Niggers

For realsies?

Relax now fellas, niggers can be trained to shit on the LOO.

Niggers are always the most hated.

Also:
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

>whites
>superior
I'm Jewish and can tell you you are wrong

Negroids.

Believe it or not I don't actually hate poo in loo's, They have poor hygiene but there constantly buffing up there military and making advances.

My hate goes to the Chinese.

A jew leaf, does it get any worse

Medium kek.

Pretty sure Indian poos in loos are the most hated race on the planet. I read even Chinese people in Singapore refuse to rent out apartments to them because of how badly those pieces of shit stink.

Gypsies

The following are worse Blacks, Chinks, Spics, Jews, Guidos, Mudslimes, and Gooks.

Romanians

Germonkeys.

>the association for psychohistory
Let me guess: American?
lol

The Québécois.

user please stay away from South Auckland, particularly papatoetoe area.

/thread

It's the source for this little gem that gets tossed around in Aussie Abo threads.

One outs you hamiltron faggot

exactly what I was thinking. Niggers, sand Niggers, prairie Niggers, and wiggers. All pretty repulsive.

Sikhs are bro tier

Gypsies are universally hated, but only in the countries who have them in big numbers (Spain, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria). I know a lot of retards, especially girls and liberals, who think that "gypsy life" is romantic and on par with "hippies".

Reliable, undoubdtfully.

>implying I'm not living in my dads mansion in mission bay :)

Gypsies.

>indians
>race

The most disliked people are jews and all whites. The worst are jews and gypsies.

I honestly don't mind Indian immigrants. A little deodorant would be a nice touch. Anything Muslim needs to be exterminated or at the very least go back.

arabs and negros

Indians aren't a race you fucking idiot

Indians
>their women are quite often cute
>the make diaspora are often bro and don't resort to perpetual victimhood like niggers
>Indian diaspora have won several Nobel prizes and are CEOs of several of anerica's biggest tech companies
>the Indian median income is the highest in the USA apart from maybe Ashkenazi Jews
>they dislike Muslims

acting like induan diaspora are remotely as bad as noggers , or even bad at all is honestly the most retarded, most divorced-from-reality meme.

But racially they are Indian (if you mean Roma)

If Obama had a son he might look like him

Does that source have any credibility? Please be truthful, i'm reading it now and it's horribly fascinating and i wouldn't really be surprised but, is it just copypasta tier or is there some genuine merit to it?

I haven't sourced the source if that's what you mean. All the Aussies on here swear it's real, but we all know about them. They are backward enough now in the present day that I wouldn't put this beyond the realm of possible. Seems legit to me.

Looks just like Obama

abbos

Only australians, and you, hate abbos. The rest of us has never met one.

I hope i never meet one. Meanwhile in sweden im sure you fGgots are plotting to import and clone them.