Did the holocaust happen?

Did the holocaust happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/truth_at_last/holox/d6mrd01.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my mind it did, goy.

No but it needs to

Yes, just not the way it's taught and not nearly 6 million jews.

/thread

Spend 3 years in Yeshiva with our friend Moshe and then come back and let us know what you figure out.

It did but not as big as it is claimed to be.

Also it was the King Kikes who organised the whole thing sacrificing people to gain immunity

Yes and the numbers are accurate, but the holocaust is no reason for whites to bend over and surrender their countries to shitskins and funnel money to kikes.

Consensus cracking.

It didn't happen period.

Yes, I don't buy the Iranian holocaust conspiracy bullshit to belittle Israel's right of existence.

Nah man

Hitler obviously killed jews but I dont believe in the 6 gorillion until there is evidence.

This is the only logic answer, any other is a libtard or a stormcuck

No.

Though tens of thousands of Jews died in the camps, there was no German-led mass extermination event.

Jews have been kicked around for many centuries in many places.

You can't blame them for wanting a country the size of Delaware where they won't be persecuted.

Probably. But its not nearly close to the millions that are in the history books. Most noncucked numbers are around 100,000 deaths in camps.

Yes

Not yet

Pretry much. And considering how high the death toll was across the world, the jews should feel lucky that they probably suffered the fewest losses

....not yet.

don't care, fuck jews, fuck america, fuck britain, fuck germany, fuck russia, fuck china, fuck the eu, fuck eastern europe, fuck the middle east, fuck trump, fuck putin, fuck based nigel, fuck zio shill geert, fuck madame le pen, fuck all these fake nationalists who don't have a clue what nationalism is apart from anti-immigration, fuck america and russia twice because they're cunts.

stormfront.org/truth_at_last/holox/d6mrd01.htm

Probably but there are so many inconsistencies in the stories that it's hard to believe.
>muh 6 gorillian.

NO.

Not to the extent the filthy kikes want us to believe.