Why do white people put their kids "over their knee" when the spank them (pic related)? Isn't that kind of rapeish...

Why do white people put their kids "over their knee" when the spank them (pic related)? Isn't that kind of rapeish? It's such an awkward way to give a spanking. POC don't spank their kids like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbiq2-ukfhM&list=PLB3F2CF45EEB95C80&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same reason they like Mashed potatoes

Spanking lowers iq.

Kids were perfectly fine when they were spanked like that.
Nowadays kids are not spanked and are all degenerates hippies.

why do people beat their kids at all? how is that acceptable? why on their ass too, makes it seem perverted on top of insanely abusive

How do poc do it? Please to post 6 images of min 1000x1000

I don't have the webms but they typically throw their babies on the ground and kick them around basically

nah, my mother used a wooden spoon

>rapeish
What made up tumblr word is this?

belts over the hands are non homo way to beat your kids

Its a symbol of dominance. making the kid lower his pants and willingly going over the knee, knowing the result. Niggers just sucker punch and beat their kids mercilessly

it's pretty simple dominant behaviour - "I'm so much stronger than you that I can pick you up and put you in this vulnerable position and you can't do anything about it, so I get to make the rules"

kids (especially younger ones) need to be taught boundaries and respect, but lack the reasoning capabilities of adults (well, most adults), so it s better to show them who's boss.

In fact, the spanking part of this ritual is possibly unnecessary.

how poc people spank their kids

White people are secretly pedos. I'm not kidding.

I have never done that to my kids but I do it to my wife when she fucks up or gets out of line, or sometimes I just fake outrage and do it.

I enjoy it a lot.

Starship troopers

My apologies. Your textbook does so state. But calling a tail a leg does not make the name fit. 'Juvenile delinquent' is a contradiction in terms, one which gives a clue to their problem and their failure to solve it. Have you ever raised a puppy?"

"Yes, sir."

"Did you housebreak him?"

"Err ... yes, sir. Eventually." It was my slowness in this that caused my mother to rule that dogs must stay out of the house.

"Ah, yes. When your puppy made mistakes, were you angry?"

"What? Why, he didn't know any better; he was just a puppy."

"What did you do?"

"Why, I scolded him and rubbed his nose in it and paddled him."

"Surely he could not understand your words?"

"No, but he could tell I was sore at him!"

"But you just said that you were not angry."

Mr. Dubois had an infuriating way of getting a person mixed up, "No, but I had to make him think I was. He had to learn, didn't he?"

But POC don't raise their kids at all

shouldn't spank either way.

Niggers hit their kids way harder. Niggers grow up to nigg even harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbiq2-ukfhM&list=PLB3F2CF45EEB95C80&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux

POC never built a decent civilization either.

Really makes you think, huh?

Spanking is gay and rapey as fuck. Why the fuck would anyone spank their kids when they could just slap them across the face with their palm?

>poc
strange way to say nigger

Whites made them do this.

"Conceded. But, having made it clear to him that you disapproved, how could you be so cruel as to spank him as well? You said the poor beastie didn't know that he was doing wrong. Yet you inflicted pain. Justify yourself! Or are you a sadist?"

I didn't then know what a sadist was -- but I know pups. "Mr. Dubois, you have to! You scold him so that he knows he's in trouble, you rub his nose in it so that he will know what trouble you mean, you paddle him so that he darn well won't do it again -- and you have to do it right away! It doesn't do a bit of good to punish him later; you'll just confuse him. Even so, he won't learn from one lesson, so you watch and catch him again and paddle him still harder. Pretty soon he learns. But it's a waste of breath just to scold him." Then I added, "I guess you've never raised pups."

Niggers are sectretly monkeys

Because it is painful there, especially when you sit down, but does not do permanent damage unless you're an idiot.

Christ no wonder black people are sociopaths

Fuck you and your schizophrenic 2 countries at the same time ass

Whites didn't teach them to not be savages.

pic related is only way to discipline a kid

Worst kept secret of all time.

>Rubbing a dog's nose in its shit/piss
Is this an american thing?
Do they not realize they don't give a fuck since its theirs and they don't behave like humans?

The secret is out.

Many. I'm raising a dachshund now -- by your methods. Let's get back to those juvenile criminals. The most vicious averaged somewhat younger than you here in this class ...and they often started their lawless careers much younger. Let us never forget that puppy. These children were often caught; police arrested batches each day. Were they scolded? Yes, often scathingly. Were their noses rubbed in it? Rarely. Newspapers and officials usually kept their names secret -- in many places this was the law for criminals under eighteen. Were they spanked? Indeed not! Many had never been spanked even as small children; there was a widespread belief that spanking, or any punishment involving pain, did a child permanent psychic damage."

There is literally nothing wrong with spanking kids like this. It takes away from the backswing, so i don't, but there's nothing wrong.

The very fact that you think there's something wrong and 'rapish' about it is because you've been so entrenched in liberal propaganda that everything involving a child has a sexual pretense to it.

It fucking doesn't, and in traditional society, never has. Fucking retard.

Correlation does not imply causation.

Actually we do this too and it does work they still don't like the experience because they can sense us disciplining them.

>Not making the kid go out back and pick what switch you'll use.
>Not using a 3/4 dowel if he picks a wimpy stick

You have to make them think about what they've done and give them a little time to get scared first.

>censored version without sound
8ch master race

What a canadian thing to say.

This is how my wife spank our child. And he isn't even born yet

This.
Why does everything involving children have to be sexual now?

Mate this is genius stuff, see we lose stuff like this living in liberal society.

Spanking doesnt do a thing to a nigger because they already programmed to be violent savages, the nigger parents beating their kids is their only way to control them since niggers cant be verbally reasoned with.

why does everything have to be interpreted through a Freudian lens?

>hitting the head
Enjoy brain damage.

>POC

I wish this meme would end.

I'm glad it's illegal here and all of Europe. Only drunkard sister fucking Americans still beat their children.

good lord

>why are white people productive members of society while niggers aren't

Physical violence is amateur shit.

You need to get creative. Wrap a bunch of kindling up like gifts and put it with their presents, and then throw one into the fireplace every time they act up.

Are you a pedo its just discipline, no need to sexualize it.

Why do black people always spank their kids on every inch of their body but with their fists?

I cringed hard

Kill yourself. Kids today have no discipline.

lmao what is this drivel

Haha yeah fuck niggers

Nice try Nigel, but we all came from chimps.

The only one who "came" from a chimp would be you, afri-flag.

Dogs are perhaps the only animal that does learn from negative reinforcement. They are quite smart in this way. My dad rubbed my face in pee once i peed in car. Was awful.

No we didn't. We share a common ancestor, whereas you're actually a monkey

Why don't colored people? The clear lack of discipline in their offspring has become a serious problem for everyone who has to deal with them.
>Inb4 Asians
they are the exception, they actually discipline their kids

Do you have a piss fetish today?

pfft, swedecucks wish
what's the source on this image?

you sound like a kid yourself

No its not rape and the only reason you would do it there is so when you do discipline your child when they go to school the next day or whatever you won't have cps called on you

don't you need to go rape some children to prevent them from getting aids or some shit?

They do it cause when white kids NEED a spanking
They are the type to run away or refute to take the spanking.
So some will hold them over their knee to keep them still while they do it.

>Unruly upstart children!
>Watch this unruly child sit still for me

Pick one.
Every other race just beats their children.

lol who the fuck cares faggot it does sometimes, and it does here. youre all animals that need to be treated as such

>why on their ass too,
Ass and top of thighs are safest places to spank.

That's just a meme.

>le disciplining your children is child abuse meme

underrated

I remember reading that the woman in the video is the child's nanny, and that the footage was captured by a hidden camera set up by the child's father to provide cast-iron evidence that she was abusing his kid.

No idea how true that is, though,

On the plus side.
Whites have a very active and creative BDSM scene

>teaching your kid to listen to authority
Good goy

>POC don't spank their kids like that.
No, they beat the shit out of them in public.

"Your baby's supposed to like Skittles you ignorant bitch!" - Kat Williams

It does for four chan

>rapeish

That's because it's harder to stamp on someone when you're sitting down. Hence the reason the north american pavement ape finds it of no use.

You shut your whore mouth, leaf. Mashed potatoes are delicious and you know it.

Liberals are repressed pedophiles.

Sentencing should be changed.

If you are caught doing this shit, you will receive a mandatory sterilization. It will solve two problems - you won't have dipshits killing their children, and you will reduce the number of "welfare queens" at the same time.

Better yet, once you get to X number of kids on welfare, if you want to receive "moar benefits" you must submit to sterilization.

Solves the entire problem, much more human and they can go on being the whores they are.
It's win-win-win.

No. I certainly wouldn't say I was better off because of it though.