How does it feel to be on the wrong side of (((history))) shitlords? : ^ )

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of (((history))) shitlords? : ^ )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=02cSc5a49LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your thumbnail looks cute. are you accepting trap girlfriend applications

also MAGA my friend

I don't get the reference. Like, are they suggesting that the maids who cleaned up the mission control offices had something to do with the moon landing?

WE WUZ ROCKET SURGEONS N SHIT

There's a movie coming out about three black calculators that did some number crunching.

I think there is a movie out about a black woman who was a flight surgeon. They should make a movie about the white woman that wrote the computer code for Apollo 11 lunar lander.

you mean data entry

Ask democrats, they opposed treating blacks like people

Basically it's going to be a movie where they figure out some complicated math equation, try to tell the WHITE MALES about it, they don't listen, but finally a white woman or something goes "We should listen to them" and they save the day.

How do we know:
A. that movie is real and they aren't changing the skin color (I think they are according to a pic of the actual woman)
B. They actually did something besides secretarial work

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS

They were using black women as rocket fuel? What?

they didn't do anything important, just data entry. the type of work I did in my teens.

name fucking anyone who worked at NASA during the Apollo missions other than the astronauts, white or black

We didn't know about them because no one gives a fuck about all the people behind the consoles

No one cares about number crunchers. Do you know the names of Apple's accountants?

>We only know about it because some shitty liberal feel good crapfest told us about it so it must be true

These people are insufferable, how could anyone choose to identify with them.

From what I've seen in the trailer, it's going to be painfully inaccurate; but that won't stop it from being heralded as a 'progressive masterpiece.'
It's going to suck and its critics are going to be yelled at because they're rayciss.

"Picture of the year!" t. Schlomo Bergenstein

They're literally blackwashing history.

Gene

WE WUZ MATHEMATICIANS N SHEEIT

>implying answering phonecalls and delivering coffee landed a man on the moon.
WE WUZ KANGS

Ya, that sounds about like a (((hollywood))) movie to me. Reality is probably closer to some blacks did data entry for the actual engineers, something literally anyone with functioning hands and sentience could manage.

>3 black women put a man on the moon

what, they all filed for child support?

WE

>believing fictitious propaganda and hyperbole

you are, how you say, part of the problem.

>THE FOLLOWING IS ((BASED)) ON A TRUE STORY

you can legally write that, as long as at the end of the film you include this

They glued them to the front of the rocket and put a watermelon on a stick in front of them

>AYO YO YO MY NIGGA

>WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS N SHEEEEEIIIIT
>WHITEY BE LYIN ABOUT DA MOON
>WE WUZ NASA N SHEEEEIIIT

>those names

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

We've known about it for decades. These cunts only learned about it when they heard someone was gonna make a movie out of it. Idiots.

LEMME SHO YA A LIL TRICK I LEARN

You have to wonder what's next.
>if there was a nigger in a 100 ft radius of the signing of the constitution
>WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS
>if some nigger is getting anally ravaged by a Roman
>We WUZ CEEZUS AND SHIT
>Spaniards used slaves
>WE WUZ KONKISTADOREIS AN SHIT
>there were Niggers in 1940s germany
>WE WUZ JUDEN AN SHIT, REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION BROTHAS

wernher von braun was a black woman. are leftists this desperate for a positive black figure that they have to rewrite modern history.

Holy shit I fell on the floor at Dan Smith.

>liberals believe this shitty movie and Redtails prove that without niggers, we'd neither have won WWII or gone to the moon

Please, can we just gas all liberals now and make the world a better place? Holy fucking shit, leftists in the USA are all mentally unhinged and will believe anything that claims a nigger saved the world.

This is how they do it Sup Forums, change context and thereby teach children fake history.

Same with digital learning books, every year a little bit gets revisioned and extremely few people notice because you can't compare the digital version to a test book because those are slowly but surely disappearing.

I guess Jungo doesnt sound like a good name

No a nazi scientist did that you twat

White people will go to the moon to escape blacks

WE TAKING FULL CREDIT CUZ OF SUM MOVIE AN SHEEIT

What pisses me off about those names is that in baby name books the average regualr white names are all European and the nigger names are all labeled as the "american" names.

They just add shitty suffixes to white guy names... Nigger names are literally the worst names of all the races. Id rather be named chin chang than lavondarious

The only annoying part is that we can't do the same thing to them, because there is literally no nigger achievement that we could possibly steal.

But people already knew that.
Maybe that person in the pic should have gotten better education.

£10 has been removed from your debt.

She was a total qt.

>use this movie to promote WE WUZ ROCKET SYENTISTS
>Develop a rocket program.
>Tell blacks they can return to their rightful home among the stars.
>All blacks get on the rocket cause WE WUZ AYYLMAOS.
>Fire the the rocket into the sun.

We should make a counter point movie that points out all the Nazis that got us to the moon.

Check mate liberals.

If you've never watched it, Key and Peele is funny as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8

A lot of their skits can be hit or miss, but they usually have at least 2 good skits per episode.

The fucking Outkast skit with andre 3000 being weird as fuck in a coffee shop gets me every time.

We don't even know the name of apples engineers.

youtube.com/watch?v=02cSc5a49LA

They've been claiming the first president of the United States after the Revolutionary War ended was black for at least a decade now. My favorite is when they post 'photo evidence'

Does this mean that black people are also responsible for something like, the atomic bomb, because maybe one or two black people had to move boxes or file paperwork for the project?