Israel suspends ties with UN nations who voted against it

Bibi still assblasted, I see.

>The officials said that business with the embassies of those countries -- Britain, France, Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Angola, Egypt, Uruguay, Spain, Senegal and New Zealand -- will be suspended, the officials said.

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/26/politics/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-diplomatic-ties/index.html

kek, kikes getting hot under the collar

What a butthurt filthy kike.

Do you think Bibi will make a suicided operation against Obama within 6 month to a year because of that. Bibi seems very angry

How long before we start spotting new moving trucks roaming around guise?

Why do you goyim have to ruin everything?

We take your shekels and you still do this.

What did we do to deserve this?

Jewish tricks on a whole new level. What's the profit of breaking up the UN?

Bad goys.

kek get rekt kikes

the point is to stop third world shitholes like Russia from dictating to first world countries how to live.

>Britain, France, Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Angola, Egypt, Uruguay, Spain, Senegal and New Zealand

Literally 2-6 of the most powerful countries

but we can ignore the UN too and nuke you

"friends don't take friends to the security council."

He is basically saying "hey, I've been murdering people and abusing them but you shouldn't alert the authorities because we are buddies." Fucking jews are so immoral I swear.

Russia is ran by Jews so the Jews can nuke russia too

Fuck hate the Jews, do they really believe everyone hates because of 'muh anti Semitism'

So WW3 can Happen.

>TFW Sup Forums sides with the very thing they hated all along.

So, does it mean that Israel is Anti-Globalist now?

Yeah but who'll side with Israel? The second the US stops protecting these likes, they'll be bombed to hell with all the foreskins and schekels they've been saving

Diaspora Jews, Globalists Kikes, Zionist kikes and Israel Jews seems to be having a civil war.