How much do y'all fuckers hate Romanians?

How much do y'all fuckers hate Romanians?

I'd say on a scale from 1-10, it'd be 10. Fucking sewer gypsies should be exterminated.

:c

>t. Németh Miklós Péter

I only hate Germany, those fucks are retarded.

What do you have to be sad about Mario? Romanians should be your biggest enemies since they claim to be Roman, and steal your language.

Meh, 6/10.

Just wish they'd GTFO my country.

11/10

Fuck these cunts.

Based britbong to the rescue, I'd make you a cup of tea if I could

I guess it's somewhere around 8.5/10 for me.

>tfw not american under Trump presidency

Romanian's are sick dogs, Serbia needs to do it's job and put them down. Terrible failed experiment of a country.

>Romanians
>Posts flag of Chad

The only good Romanian is a dead Romanian IMO

actualy their language is closer to latin than ours, so they steal alot of things, but that they do not

ITT people thinking gypsies and Romanians are the same people. Fucking retards.

BASED AMERICA

They are

>we claim to be Roman
cheap meme
>gypsies
You're far too stupid to actually research what gypsies are, most aren't even related to us. Any real daco-roman has eternal hostility towards the gypsy.
I think you're better off worrying about achmed than the guy from Sibiu

You faggots must have no clue what the Iron Guard was or who Vlad the roach impaler was

>tfw to intelligent to take canadian seriously

I love Romania, I like it's history and it's cool culture.

Bulgaria and Romania are the kings of Eastern Europe

taken from kikeypedia

When Ion Antonescu came to power in September 1940 he brought the Iron Guard into the government. Under the dictatorial rule of Horia Sima, the Guard launched a murderous attack on (((Jews))). In January 1941, however, Antonescu used the army to suppress a revolt of the Iron Guard. He destroyed the organisation, as its commander Horia Sima and some other leaders escaped to Germany.

vlad the impaler has as much historical accuracy as santa claus living on the north pole you dirty romanian gypsy scum.

REEEEEEE GET OUT GYPSY

GET

OUT

>I think you're better off worrying about achmed than the guy from Sibiu

I don't "worry" about either, but I dislike them equally.
Disliking ahmed doesn't magically mean I have to like the fucking romanians.

The burden of proof is on you with that claim.
I'm quite clean, thank you.

The fucking rogue poos tarnished our nation beyond salvation. Now it's become cool with the young people to listen to retarded gipsy music "manele" and have the same fucking weasel hair. God I hate that fucking weasel hair, I would axe it so badly.

You may aswell just join the burgers and nuke us already. Or maybe wait until the mudslimes come flooding in. Perhaps the gipsies and mudslimes will start killing each other, who knows.

Just don't let the Hungarians take the land pretty please.

So essentially you'd reject the premise of having a Christian fight alongside you to remove kebab if they're Romanian and place them on the same side as pedophile rapists?

You guys need to get off the grappa and get your shit together.

i don't have to prove shit you filthy (((gypsy))). my goal isn't to whisper in a persuasive tongue to make you see the light, it's to tell you to take a fucking shower.

Also, nice job totally ignoring the part about the Iron Guard
Really interesting finding people like yourself who have zero interest in doing any real research but have this innate ability to latch onto cheap memes and dislike people you know nothing about.
My family hates gypsies -- my Romanian friends do as well and tell me many stories about how they do their part to BTFO the scum.

RESPECT MY TRIPS YOU FUCKING DIRTY GYPSY SCUM

FILTHY ROMO-SEXUAL GO BACK TO YOUR MUD COUNTRY

REEEEE GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!

I don't hate them nearly as much as I hate Americans. At least Romanians know they're shit; ameridiots just go around telling everybody how bad their country is while not realizing they live in the source of Western cuckoldry and degeneracy