Red pill me on bloodlibel

Red pill me on bloodlibel.

Why must matzah used during pass over contain a Christians blood?

Why must you kill the victim to do it surely blood donation banks would be sufficient?

pic related Yehudim ritual human sacrifice.

Other urls found in this thread:

stsimonoftrent.com
holywar.org/txt/beatus.html
youtu.be/OnLEr3wJqIg
nytimes.com/1987/12/31/us/neighbor-is-held-in-deaths-of-2-rhode-island-boys.html
islamthreat.com/isis_beheading_children_and_women_-after_stripping_naked-_parallels_hindu_story.html
islamthreat.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_Kabbalah
newadvent.org/cathen/07515b.htm
legion10.blogspot.com/2010/04/masyarakat-pemakan-daging-wanita-jangan.html
sabahancrew.blogspot.com/2012/08/gambar-ngeri-pembunuhan-wanita-kejam-di.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
legion10.blogspot.com
sabahancrew.blogspot.com
youtube.com/watch?v=PYCG30D8lkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats fake retard

the real one has a pig without censor not this disguting shit

Tell us what the fuck is Yehudim first

>paki

Opinion discarded

mountain kike to the rescue kek

How did they do it before Christians existed?

>fake
>he didnt see the video

theres great evils in this world, Huebro

Post it digitsleaf

Either link the video or admit fault.

Pick up a bible and start reading Judges.

Jews have a long history of genocide.

it was a webm, i didnt save it

The onus is on you too prove it, post your evidence or back the fuck off to your lair.

Its a 'Jewish' sub group.

paddy ahkshually.

It started with Gentiles, then for whatever reason they got a hard on for Christian children.

>Live around not christians
>Not have a gun
Why?

Another lying leaf.

You sure I don't own one illegally?

Good thing the tits are censored, otherwise the image could be disturbing.

I'm talking about the idiots that get their blood let.

>assuming she wasn't a pig

This probably happened in Israel, I don't think that (likely noahide) 'allowed' it to happen.

I know right, heaven forbid. Gotta give those kikes have a great sense of decency!

Stop lying and making fool out of yerself. Its fake. You can even see telltale sings of photoshop in them pixels.

All Canadacuks are that dumb?

I didn't remember them being such fucking idiots two years ago or i didn't notice.

Don't forget her privates, goyim! You wouldn't want those spoiled either!

even if everyone already didn't know that was fake there is no way that girl could remain non-limp after that much blood loss

wtf is this shit in that picture wtf??????

I can see no telltale signs of photoshop, the pixels that give it away are generally at the edges of the shopped in material. If so that would be the victim in this image, however around the edges of the sacrifice you see the same blurry outline consistent in pixel depth with the rest of the image that would suggest this to be authentic.

Again the onus is on you to find the original, and with it prove its validity, or else you are a shilldawg.

It is a still image, shes bound likely drugged and probably dead at this point, what are you expecting to see that would show signs of struggle?

Its a ritualistic sacrifice of a gentile performed in April to facilitate the human blood requirement for the matzah bread ate for passover.

Time for a shameful self bumping with the origins of the ritual.

The Sacrifice of Isaac

christ you fucking idiots

Funny how on a board branded as 'Neo Nazi alt right hate material' this gets a whole bunch of replies saying its bullshit without anything at all to validate the claims and then goes silent.

What is wrong with Sup Forums nowadays?

Bump!!

You show a head being severed but censor the tits and vag? Wtf yo?

Bump

Prove it, zoom in on these "tell tale signs of photoshop", showing where on the image they lie so we can cross reference the original (no slipping a cheeky dead pixel in the enlarged/zoomed section of image), if you can't provide that its because

1. You do not own Photoshop, which begs the question how you can tell a shop job from an original.
2. it doesn't exist.

If you're too lazy to spend less than 5 minutes on photoshop (as you will likely claim) you do not deserve the right to voice your opinion.

I didn't censor it. does it matter? Are you really so sick that you want too see them?

St Simon of Trent is a Catholic saint that the Jews did a blood libel ritual to.
stsimonoftrent.com

It is odd that the British Gov listed a bunch of crimes relating to antisemitism law that included the whole blood libel accusations.

They also had a scene in the perhaps not so globally program 'peaky blinders' where a jewish crime ring perform a blood libel/desecration of the host at a passover supper.

St Andreas of rinn is another blood libel victim holywar.org/txt/beatus.html

is the whole commonwealth nothing but a bunch of shameless shitposters?

not an answer, tinfoil antisemite.

This is what autism looks like

because we are (usually) not retards and we (usually) want some evidence of an outlandish claim like this, not a photoshopped picture and a bunch of biblical horse shit

Blood libel is real
Oprah Winfrey even did a episode on Jews performing blood libel
youtu.be/OnLEr3wJqIg

This is what the Jewish response to the presentation of their crimes looks like.

I think the only thing more tragic than you 3 being Jewish and behaving this way, would be you being a gentile posting the preconditioned responses to accusations of blood libel like the good goy you may very well be.

Frickin' Jews, man

William sarmento a Sephardic Jew
Committed a blood libel sacrifices
The Jewish psychiatrist and mental health professionals hid the Jewish origins of the murders
And got sarmento locked up in a mental Ward so no one would be aware blood libel is real nytimes.com/1987/12/31/us/neighbor-is-held-in-deaths-of-2-rhode-island-boys.html

Fag git

>we (usually) want some evidence
>photoshopped picture

Fuck off you filthy kike to your dingy fucking hole, forever setting the goal posts further away. You are all such fucking hypocrites, photo shopped pictures are used as evidence for the holocaust yet authentic ones like the first in this thread are discredited as fake, yet when asked to prove it you fuck off like everyone else so far.

Once again, if you are going to claim this picture is fake the onus is on you to provide proof of it, if not you're character can be called into question, why is it you defend the actions of the Jews in this photo, are you one of them perhaps trying cover up your annual ritual human sacrifices? If not disprove it for the rest of us here as you have for yourself, failing that fuck off back to your ignorance.

William of Norwich is another saint that was a victim of Jews performing blood libel rituals.

Yeah none of what you're talking about is real mate.

To please Moloch, of course

Even if this isn't fake that looks muzzie to me. I bet isis

Fuck me you tit just rev search the image, it's an isis beheading

Ah anuva one.

State the basis, and the evidence to your claim, the onus is on you, I have provided my evidence in the form of the original pic so the onus falls on you.

It is odd, they think something that would require such acts of unspeakable evil would reward them in any way whatsoever.

Daily reminder planned parenthood is a temple to moloch

See
islamthreat.com/isis_beheading_children_and_women_-after_stripping_naked-_parallels_hindu_story.html

Except it isnt, just as the Jews used images of their own actions in Yugoslavia as evidence of the Nazi's killing Jews they have taken this image of their own slaughter and brandished it as an Islamic act. I thought most of us here understood that 9/11 wasn't Muslims and that most ISIS material is green screened (like Jihadi john) or misrepresented acts committed by the IDF, but apparently I'm the tit for not buying it.

Muslims would never drink the blood of kaffir pigs, as we are as they say dirty like pigs. Why collect the blood at all, that is an inconsistency. Of course if you mean to use the blood in the baking of your ritualistic bread so that Jews across the globe can take part in an act of human sacrifice and cannibalism you would collect the blood, the Muslims however have no basis for doing so.

Welp. I'm convinced now. KILL ALL THE JEWS
i mean fuck i knew they were evil but HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THEY REALLY ARE DEMONS WALKING THE EARTH
HITLER WAS RIGHT

>islamthreat.com/isis_beheading_children_and_women_-after_stripping_naked-_parallels_hindu_story.html

>islamthreat.com/

weeeeeeewlad

Kabbalah voodoo Jew magic rituals

For most of history IRL Judaism for everyday Jews was basicially Jewish witchcraft, today called "pratical kabbalah".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_Kabbalah
Many of the ritual spells involved blood. Some of the rituals involved the forms common to the blood """libel""" that occured wherever Jews were present.

> I SWEAR GUYS MUSLIMS ARE OUR ALLIES, ITS ALWAYS THE JEWS
> that flag

Oh mohammed..

>yeah I'll have the kikectomy

Hitler wasn't right, he thought they could be reeducated, the holocaust is a lie.

>For most of history IRL Judaism for everyday Jews was basicially Jewish witchcraft

This is how retarded pol is..

Kabbalah as a distinct form of Jewish witchcraft didn't exist until Muslim Spain
>The Zohar first appeared in Spain in the 13th century, and was published by a Jewish writer named Moses de León
After thay you have an acceleration of blood rituals and black magic ("practical kabbalah") throughout the Jewish world

> "so YEAH its a total shop (like user said) which includes a ISIS beheading"
> "dont you understand the MUSLIMS are the JEWS?" GEEZ THATS ALL I WAS SAYING
> in fact ISIS probably green-screened it into THIER beheading, and THATS the fake one, which was re-faked into THIS ONE, that I was saying was real
> idiots

AHAHAHHHAHAH

WHAT THE FUCKKKK

I cast a spell on all kabbalah denialists
You have now been Jewdoo'ed

>Red pill me on bloodlibel
If you really believed that Jews make matzah with the blood of Christians you'd probably stop calling it "libel"

>Why must matzah used during passover contain a Christians blood?
I don't know. Where did they get Christian blood for their Passover matzah before the birth of Christ?

>Why must you kill the victim to do it surely blood donation banks would be sufficient?
They say Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, but he secretly does

For most of history Judaism as a practical religion for its ordinary followers meant spells and rituals, like how modern superstitious people (women) go to psychics, clairvoyants and do wicca etc.

This still exists today, you can meet crazy Kabbalah Jews who will give you copies of the Zohar and then try to hit you up for money, and offer to do rituals for you.

Back in a superstitious age ordinary people believed in this stuff, and believed magic rituals were effective. Even today modern Judaism is dominated by numerology called "Gematria" (google it).

i would really like to see those uncensored tits

A tad rich coming from a German, the nation governed by the most Jewish favoring world leaders in the west and full of muslims.

I am no muslim I believe mohameds hebephilia to be sickening (12 year old aisha) yet I will not be used as a pawn on the a chessboard to fight them as the jews attempting to create 'greater Israel' would prefer.

I do not believe a bunch of goat fuckers could hijack an American Airlines jet and fly it into an American skyscraper, and should they succeed I don't believe that said skyscraper would collapse, and should said tower collapse I do not believe it would collapse in a state of free fall. Have you forgot that these wars in the middle east began because of this lie support and likely orchestrated by the jewish owned media groups and affiliates.

It seems to me that the jews want us ex-christians (the ultimate god goys) to kill their enemies for them (the muslims) because they intend to control all of the middle east. When they are done there they will turn on us and kill off us whiteys, they may go about it the other way and use the non whites to kill off all of us so they become accustomed to killing and then set them on the muslims. Either way it won't bode well for us.

Anyone that would sacrifice a human as part of some dumb as shit ritual so they can kneed its blood into their bread is no ally of mine and that is what this thread represents. Only a fool or a jew would try to paint politics so black and white and say that if your not pro jew your pro muslim.

I said that this image was never ISIS it was jews.

Jews historically misrepresent their own evils as the evils of their enemies.

A lot of the Jihadi john videos looked like hideous green screen jobs, the inconsistent camera resolutions kinda gave that away.

It's not an ordinary or Orthodox Jewish practice. It's a special Kabbalah magic ritual of the type that dominated thr ordinary (i.e. non-high "Orthodox"/formal Judaism) practice of Judaism by ordinary Jews.

You could characterise it as a Jewish version of a medieval witches "black mass" (although the blood ritual was not intended to mock Judaism). A "black mass" is not Catholic, but it clearly is an outcrop of Catholic culture & practice (an inversion). Likewise the blood "libel". It clearly violates some Jewish norms, but it was an outcrop of Jewish Kabbalah practices & rituals.

Little higher of Lincoln is a blood libel victim killed by Jews newadvent.org/cathen/07515b.htm

I was being snide, the first post was wrote in a sarcastic manner that represents a lot of the slide threads on this site, I know why they do it I would never be red pilled into accepting it and I admit a mistake. Christian blood isn't required any gentile will suffice but they grew massive hard ons for christian sacrifices after they killed him.

It is sad she was so young she looked to be clearly beautiful in life, but seriously Pablo, you need to set a line and if yours extends past beating it to something like that you're on the wrong side of the line that matters.

She is a victim of the war we wage and make no mistake a war it is, show some respect for the fallen.

Planned parenthood is a temple to moloch

Jews like george Soros get 90 percent of their blood libel fix through planned parenthood

Well I hope they send it in the proper packaging. I wouldn't want a feminist to go to prison for bioterrorism

As was posted prior the forces that demand such blood offerings are not as easily deceived as those that would offer them. Planned parenthood/blood banks etc will not suffice as it is lacking the symbolic act of human slaughter and cannibalism.

OP why did you lie?

That is clearly an asian, which aroused suspicion.

legion10.blogspot.com/2010/04/masyarakat-pemakan-daging-wanita-jangan.html

sabahancrew.blogspot.com/2012/08/gambar-ngeri-pembunuhan-wanita-kejam-di.html

Why you lie OP?

"16. However, you shall not eat the blood; you shall spill it on the ground like water."
Deut 12:16

"26. And you shall not eat any blood in any of your dwelling places, whether from birds or from animals.
27. Any person who eats any blood, that soul shall be cut off from its people."

Leviticus 7:26-27

Clearly photoshopped.

You can't fool me, (((user))).

"Pope Paul VI, for pastoral reasons, removed Simon from the Roman Martyrology in 1965. Simon of Trent does not appear in the new Roman Martyrology of 2000, nor on any modern Catholic calendar.

In summary, the Catholic Church never canonized, viz. "infallibly" declared Simon of Trent to be a saint. His "cultus" was only approved by the Popes for local public liturgical observance ("beatification") within the Diocese of Trent. Pope Benedict XIV himself states this in his Apostolic Letter dated 22 February 1755 addressed to Fr. Benedetto Vetrani, Promoter of Faith."

Yes it's the same photo that OP has

It's all fake

The pics on those pages look possibly real, but missing certain anatomy that I would expect to see. Either it's real, or why the fuck would someone go to the trouble of staging those pics?

show uncensored

Communist infiltrated the Catholic Church before 1965 to create Vatican 2

Took you that long to photoshop a counter point eh?

The face and the body appear to use two different image resolutions and lighting conditions. The shadows on the tits and cheeks seem to appear as if their are two different light sources, on top of that you can see around the edges of the body the results of the cropping method used it has far more blur at those edges than the pic in my OP. Finally you can see a rectangular line of blurryness across the neck where you've shopped the asian womans head on the neck and used the blur tool.

I could make an image that magnifies these areas (though I lack photoshop paint would suffice) showing this but honestly I'll leave it up to anyone viewing this thread to determine as all it takes is zooming in from within the web browser to see. I've said where to look (the neck is the clearest as there is a light to dark area which was the blur tool in effect)

Hypothetically lets assume your image wasn't utter bullshit, it would bring to light the bullshit methods the media uses as suggested you can see that the media has tried to spin this off as ISIS.

And check that fall house get - Rkekt!

Full -.-

Really? The one where they're pulling out some type of organ makes her face look very plastic and fake. No one would look like that with the amount of pain being endured.

dumb ass I posted links to the original content clearly dated to 2011 you dumb fuck waste of a get

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be

vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

Oh, then its more pathetic, it took you that long to find a shop job?

I stand by my get post, the one you linked is shopped as fuck - poorly, likely to discredit whoever came before with the original unedited pic shown in my first post.

As for your sources
>legion10.blogspot.com
>sabahancrew.blogspot.com

I ain't gunna call it fake news because your CTR ass wouldn't label it as such and news is true so long as its believed, a quick browse of those sites would show you how little validity they possess.

Pic related its from your source.

So finally, I can deduct (as you gained the images from said sites) that you visited the sites. As such you likely saw such flagrant examples of shitty shop jobs that I'm lead to believe you did so thinking I might back down, or perhaps simpler minds may be swayed. From that I could deduct that you're JIDF, that or trolling, either way you aid my position.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYCG30D8lkg

What is your response to this?

>tfw Satan is real

If I was to use the bible as a response, the false jews and synagogue of satan.

That's false. I've been to a Passover dinner. There was a ton of food, but the only blood I saw was in the brisket.

Matzah isn't bread.

>I post the webm of that 12 year old getting beheaded by rebels
>banned
>OP posts this
>thread still up
fucking gay ass mods should neck themselves