This guy sees right through Sup Forums. Utterly BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=4nXUOixv3hc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP8tLqHSAEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jay Z's crack addicted long lost brother.

blacks trying to be intellectual makes me laugh, its like a children dressing up and playing doctors

Everything he said was in the video was on point though

Ayo, we wuz intelechewals tho

>Born in Brooklyn, New York, Kweli grew up in a household in Park Slope. His mother, Brenda Greene, is an English professor at Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York and his father an administrator at Adelphi University. His younger brother, Jamal Greene, is a professor of Constitutional Law at Columbia Law School, a graduate of Yale Law School, and former clerk to Justice John Paul Stevens on the Supreme Court.

I'm not watching this gay shit, summarize it for me.

fuck off mike

That last guy easily has a higher IQ than you.

>malaysia

Still a nigger who has to pander to kikes all day though.

All these conscious rappers end up going crazy - lauryn hill, mos def, talib kweli, lupe fiasco

I think Common is the only one who hasn't

I'm going to go, but think about what you just said and reflect on why people would laugh you out of the room if they knew who you truly were.

>way foo ana may
lel

The same goes for Trump.

Shut the fuck up. Nobody likes them you son of a bitch. Nobody laughs because EVERYONE HATES niggers.

everyone loves blacks even you

Right from the start he spews nonsense

They have big explosions in anime because you can only do that cheaply in animation. It's fucking expensive to do that shit in live action. It's not nuclear Stockholm syndrome fucking kek.

Then he immediately goes into "everything is a social construct" bullshit.

A lot of White features are objectively attractive, we haven't shoved anything on Asia (the big countries like china and Asia) and they still favour whites over blacks. You could put out mass propaganda for aboringals but it wouldn't work, there is no way an aboringal woman will be seen as more attractive than a traditionally beautiful woman. Notice how westerners immediately appreciate the Asian ideal of beautiful, because ultimately it's the same thing

The other reason is Asians are fascinated by white because they respect the cultural achieves whites have made, and visa versa. It's not a coincident that japs love the french and all the french anons on here are the biggest webs in the west. France and Japan are the most. culturally sophisticated and advanced in the west and east respectively so it's natural.

Again: a nigger and again

Didn't click.

I watched a few of his videos. Just a delusional nigger who is desperate to be viewed as smart.

For example, he says the reason we are so effective is people ignore us and don't engage "the trolls". lol

Silly nigger. The only reason trolling works is because people like him feed us. If everyone legit just ignored us, trolling would not work at all.

People like him are our marionettes. Pol can pull their strings and make them dance any jig we want them to. Low intelligence and easy to manipulate.

>Sup Forums = anime
No Sup Forums = anime. We don't watch that shit only shitpost it and Sup Forums posts here trying to get us to watch it. It's like if I went on Sup Forums and said "bane is gay, nobody here is a big guy and everyone knows big guys are gay. Dumb meme and everyone agrees" it's not true but I worded it in a way that gave me "local" appeal

This, desu. These videos don't make me mad at all. I just feel sad for them and a liiiittle bit of residual white guilt. Black people are just so... pathetic.

I don't even like to argue with them online. I'll sometimes have these hardcore black-nationalist "white people are devils invented by Yakub when we wuz kangz" types contact me over things I've posted on other places, and it's not even fun to fight with them.

Given that the average black has the IQ of an 11yo white kid, it makes sense why it feels vaguely mean to dominate them in an argument.

A FUCKING PESO

Niggers are jealous of the white man because Japanese anime characters have European likeness but never represent niggers? Blacks like anime just as much as whites.

nips are cucked and wish they were white because they got bombed, he knows this because all his favourite animes had characters with blue eyes that weren't slanty enough for his liking

The fact of the matter is that its following the white beauty ideal. It's the same as black people in Africa and the Caribbean uses cake soap and skin lightening products, they aspire to whiteness.

Black males were called 'boys' in the past, because it was common knowledge that they were not up to par.

>The Portuguese "highly regarded" Asian slaves like Chinese and Japanese, much more "than slaves from sub-Saharan Africa".[22][23] The Portuguese attributed qualities like intelligence and industriousness to Chinese and Japanese slaves which is why they favored them more.[24][25][26][27]

7:16-7:44
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

He's just butthurt mos def outshined him.

southerners at it again

>say 'white supremist' twice
>say rachel dozal while interviewer literally just said dolezal

Reminder that Kweli got absolutely BTFO by Diabolic. Kweli's completely irelevant now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP8tLqHSAEc

>IQ tests biased against bongo drumming

Kek. Fucking dumb nigger.

>"ooga booga shit nigga islam ooga"
every talib song ever

yeah until fuckin jay inslee the faggot takes our guns away

Oh, he is a Muslim, huh? That's interesting.

This is what I was taught in school multiple times, I can't believe it's controversial in any way. First time I heard about it was 7th grade all the way up until college. Maybe it's just based Southern education.

I made it like a minute in.

I also feel bad for this negro. He wants to defend himself and his people.

But (pic related) he knows its true. All the IQ shit and all the accomplishments. And his people....well they are garbage