I'm very afraid of getting married

I think it's almost impossible to find a normal woman

Just take a trip to Asia and find a subservient wife. Western women are obsolete. You're only one plane ticket away from fulfilling your biological imperative.

D-don't show him what asian girls look like without makeup though o-ok?

Don't get married OP. Find a girl and date her forever. Don't bet someone half your shit you will love them forever.

Be careful if you're in a state that common law marries you if you cohabitate for X years.

Also there are normal women. The pol spammers shitposting the same things are just fucking your brain into thinking otherwise.Go outside sometime.

This is a meme. Third-world women, especially Asian ones, are greedy as fuck.

Yeah it's real easy to be a """man""" when you have an Asian wife.

that race mixing advice tho

fukken lol that's my ex

Been through two divorces

Yeah it's not worth it buddy

I found a traditional girl

I will honor her with my life if she will be my loyal wife

There are, but you don't meet them because you're afraid of being hurt and justify it by telling yourself the game is rigged.

Just get married. What do you have to lose?

The problem is that we westerners are much different than asians. I don't believe in cultural mixing. I want a traditional white woman

also this
>are greedy as fuck.

You can find a 20-year-old virgin, who wants to cook and raise kids, at a conservative church.

The problem with is that most people on Sup Forums are attention-seeking whiners who don't even want girls or they are just too autistic and socially awkward to approach a girl.

>Can't appreciate the natural beauty of a woman, without makeup.

What are you, gay?

>Third-world women, especially Asian ones, are greedy as fuck.

Doesn't matter, had sex.

Yeah, thats right.

>muh race mixing

Calm down, Stormfront.

If it's not a feminist, then she's at least a step above shit-tier.

Not impossible, you just don't have what it takes

I know who wouldn't be attracted to this natural beauty?

middle class "college educated" egalitarians are worse than feminists.

>Tries to be a voice of reason but probably will just alienate the posters he responded to
Many such cases! Sad!

>Doesn't matter, had sex
THE single most niggerish statement ever penned.

What happened the second time? Why didn't you learn your lesson after the first one?

Tell us stories