Is Geert Wilders going to be the next prime minister?

Is Geert Wilders going to be the next prime minister?

Why the fuck haven't you cheese eating pieces of shit gotten the pvv to say anything on the idea of repatriating afrikaaners back to the homeland? That would solve your muslim problem.

Pretty sure Geert did address it at one point it was only once time when he was pressed on it though.

>why haven't you thought of repatriating

How's the wall coming along amerifat? Kicked out all the hombres yet?

What did he say and if there is a recording is it out there I don't speak Dutch.

He's going to be inaugurated in January.

Trump said he was going to build a wall and let ICE do its job

Now he's been elected, and when he's sworn in that time will come.

Give it a month.

you have a lot of ignorant self righteous assholes?

'No, I'm pretty sure Gene Wilders is dead

I don't think he can because of your coalition system.

Yeah I'm sure absolutely every Mexican will just pack their bags and leave. Crime will vanish, go walls

Like I don't know if you know that he isn't even in office yet. Like he can't do anything. I mean he very well may not do anything but he can't do anything right now.

It certainly will help crime go down.

WHAT DID GEERT SAY ABOUT THE AFRIKAANERS

>conservatives will never win majority because coalition guiz

Please Kek.

Bless this post with digits so we can ban the Koran once and for all.

O sht

Self-deportation is an approach to dealing with illegal migrants in the United States that involves the creation of legal structures which will make life in the US so difficult as to encourage illegal migrants to voluntarily return to their home countries, rather than organized efforts of law enforcement to locate and deport them. It became associated with illegal immigration to the United States in the 1990s.

Yes

Yes

>Is Geert Wilders going to be the next prime minister?

unlikely, every major party said they will not work with him, and quite frankly it is impossible what he wants, ban Quran, Hijab tax, deport criminal 2nd, 3d gen immigrants? no way he can get parliamentary approval for that. 99% of Wilders says won't happen.

>repatriating afrikaaners

>More immigrants to integrate

no thanks, we are full

Digits aren't enough. Take these.

Don't get me wrong it's step in the right direction.

No. The only decent size party willing to form a coalition with the PVV is the VVD. No way they will have a majority together.

He is right you mong what party will work with him? VVD? yeah no way since he wants to leave the EU. SGP? kek enjoy 1 extra seat, D66 CDA? zero chance of something like that happening

he's a kike. I hope not.

Vote for him anyway though, bit of fun ain't it?

That might change though if it turns out that getting the half a million other parties on board of the new coalition proves even more painful.

What is the best choice?

How is Mark Rutte?

your digits are weak my friend, wilders will make the impossible come true and make the germans butthurt forever.

Is he? He doesn't look like one.

he used to live in israel even. all he does is praise israel and put them above western europe.

don't fall for the kikes that want to make it look like "he's out only hope". they want us to become an israeli puppet. the jewish lobby is already out of control

No he symphasizes with isreal. Mainly bc the bible has different verses of bringing the chosen ppl tho their rightfull clay.

WTF I hate Geert now.

Who cares.The one thing that matters is immigration. You need to stem the tide ASAP. Everyone will be flawed, just vote strategically to reduce immigration.

MINDER MINDER MINDER

DELET THID!@

>The one thing that matters is immigration
yes goyim, just walk into our trap. hand over your country

George Soros is actually a crypto-Nazi

What if he keeps winning fucking seats? I also think that the conservatives would eventually form a coalition.

He's like one fourteenth kike and it's not like you have time to remove kebab

>I don't speak Dutch.
This is an important point. We need translators to start putting out english versions of Geert, Merkel, and any other important politicians. When it doesn't fit the left's narrative it stays in moonspeak.
Kek doesn't speak fucking Dutch.

What I meant when I said I didn't speak dutch is that I was wondering if there was a video or a report about what the pvv position is on a right of return for afrikaaners to the netherlands. On the idea of Geert Wilders reaching non dutch speaking audiences, I think he is well known enough outside of the netherlands.

>PVV
>Conservative

Democracy was a mistake

>Not a single Canadian
Maybe the leaf isn't so bad after all

>I don't understand the Bible

Dutch people are pretty liberal and as far as I know nobody has a problem with the current status quo/political parties (at least not as much as in other countries) so I don't see it happening.

If you had been keeping up with the news, you'd have known that the status quo parties have taken a bit hit in recent decades.
>nobody has a problem with the current status quo
Go tell that to for example the voters behind the expected 40 odd seats for the PVV. Or to all the new splinter parties.

But the Netherlands has a long tradition of upsetting the status quo, so it's actually just business as usual. And it's like this that we got to become so liberal in the first place.