HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/09/23/survey-69-of-americans-have-less-than-1000-in-savings-infographic/#6333004191ee
twitter.com/bessbell/status/813529029118726145
twitter.com/bessbell/status/813499640117137408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw Trump saved Christmas

I thought it might be our last Christmas.

trump is santas puppet, I knew his elves were hacking our christmas to rig the result

>do nothing
>take credit for normal shopping trends
>Obama still technically president

Obama is still president...

In this instace it doesn't matter that he's still president. The trends are changing because he's coming.

>tfw in 3 weeks obama will pack up his shit and move out
>"I-I could have won a third term"
This is the best Christmas timeline

i love it

He earns my vote more and more each passing day

Me on the left

The trends are changing because people had more disposable income this year. Trump didn't do that.

forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/09/23/survey-69-of-americans-have-less-than-1000-in-savings-infographic/#6333004191ee

no, consumer confidence index is skyrocketing on the news of trump getting in office.

His presidency will be one hell of a ride, if he keeps this up I'll enjoy every second of it.

It's been rising year on year since Obama became president 8 years ago gee people predicted trump to get elected so well!

I'm so glad I voted for this guy, how do so many cucks hate him?

>M-MAKE DRUMPF STOP TWEETING REEEEEE

I actually think Obama would've lost too

He would've. People voted to avoid the status quo. He can try and pretend America is satisfied with the state it's in but his delusions aren't indicative of how voters see the world they're living in.

Funny, I don't remember the world being gloomy before he won...

It is. And it was surveyed BEFORE the election, genius.

A sign of things to come. The economy is all about optimism. It feeds off of people's fears and hopes. When there's more hope than fear, the market is bullish. Trump will see to it that there is more hope than fear by cheerleading for America and relentlessly promoting the soundness of the economy, which in turn will make the economy more sound. And get him a second term, too.

Many years from now we're going to look back on the glory of the Trump Era with nostalgia and wonderment.

it's gay as fuck that you aren't allowed to do this in american gyms (I mean take your shirt off so you don't overheat and die from a heart attack and also so you can overclock a set and get a few more in because you're discarding excess heat at a much faster rate) but girls can run around gyms with crop tops, not only cooling themselves down in an unfair way since they're essentially half-shirtless while we can't be, but they're also giving all the guys partial boners which is diverting blood flow away from their muscles into their penis and brain instead and ruining the productivity of our sets even worse. I get fucking overheated as fuck in these autistically overheated gyms (why the fuck would you turn the heat on in a GYM?) (and then they have the audacity to put bulletproof plexiglass lock boxes on the thermostats so you can't turn the heat off even if it's 1 AM and you're the only person there)

guess the ones that answered the survey voted trump then

I think that's a retarded prediction. Trump's success was predicated on Hillary being abysmal. He won key states by narrow margins.

By saying Obama would have lost you're saying he couldn't have run a better campaign than Hillary, when we know this is false. He if nothing else has more energy than Hillary, and would have campaigned far more aggressively.

The idea that Trump could beat Obama is a joke. That's why you didn't see Trumps bitch ass in 2012.

Enjoy the rest of your winter vacation.

enjoy the next 8 years cuck

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

CLINTON NIGGERS BTFO FOR 8 YEAAAAAAARS

lmao this salty bitch

twitter.com/bessbell/status/813529029118726145

twitter.com/bessbell/status/813499640117137408

>honey, oh boy, sweet child, angel

who the fuck talks like this?

writes for Jimmy Kimmel, btw

The market is up because the Jews want more corporate and rich tax cuts and because they know that Trump would ensure that the market will continue to be flooded with cheap money and more quantitative easing.

Trump is a kike. Fuck him and fuck anyone who likes this good goy.

Tip:

The Santa hat fits perfectly on Trump tweets.

>writes for Jimmy Kimmel, btw

Explains why her retorts were lacking wit

I'd love for you to explain
what policies Obama enacted that "caused this"

Seriously. No wonder these shows suck dick, they're getting all their new hires from Tumblr

Your gym doesn't let you go shirtless? I don't because I'm still disgusting but a few guys at my gym do. They're just expected (and they do) wipe the equipment down really well after using it.

>Implying people aren't consuming more because the Trump win pumped them up

>Obama defense squad
>carefully polished use of grammar and reddit spacing in a desperate attempt to appear intelligent, to overcompensate for the lack of said intelligence
>spontaneously chimps out mid-sentence and types things like "bitch ass"
the last one is the biggest tell that you're an actual, literal, nigger.
dat oreo angst tho.
stop your black-lashing

Lol. Underrated to shit

The guy on the left looks like he has some muscle degeneration disease, even skinnyfags aren't that skinny.

However per capita income is up and bernie would have been best. Zionald is the titanic's king of debt and it was a shit tweet. And why is it every time i go and call trump a king i always end up with mong instead

they're raising interest rates and getting rid of QE though

>This is the best Christmas timeline
Trump literally gets sworn in on my birthday.
:^)

I've actually noticed that people here are saying 'Merry Christmas' instead of 'Happy (((holidays)))'. It's great.

It was George Michael's

The left guy is hung to his knees. I guarantee it. Also if most people fought him he can have stamina and speed

Absolutely retarded

Wait Trump isn't president? Weird I haven't seen king negro doing anything lately while everyone goes to Trump for what to do.

King nigger's on holiday iirc.

These type of cracks aren't funny after Heath died near to Brokeback. Of aids of course these people said. When it was a heart attack. Pure and real non apple love will do that to a person sometimes if they feel so inclined. And what did this goof do? Went out later drinking with us and gropes all my mates on the dancefloor proclaiming "what he wouldn't do them behind closed doors". Women said he drove certain cars because daddy's moni and tiny penis

That is funny because anybody would have lost to him, not just hillary.

this was one of the first trump memes i saved during this election cycle. trump really did save christmas in the end.

He's not wrong

Before Trump won I didn't have any hope. I thought he'd lose and we'd get served another shit as a steak. Now I have some hope although I'm still not betting any big money on the good guys winning.

A fucking game show host... godspeed mr trump

I stupidly put a lot of my money in gold expecting thee hag to win and gold to skyrocket. Now it's dropping like crazy.

2016 was a good year

Instead of getting served shit we get a Trump steak. It may or may not be amazing (I've heard they're very "meh") but it's a good start in the right direction.

>leave Obongo alone...he dindu nuffin...as usaul.

What can we even do with all the salt that man has produced?

Me too, I spent a ton this year after Trump, though were were a lot of Christmas 40% off sales here, got new furniture and a 52' TV. But the memes were the best part, I hope we get 4 more years of this shit.

I wouldn't sell any of it though. Gold is worth it's weight in gold after all
Craziest year of my life, easily. Then again, we have yet to see what next year is like.

Maybe we'll finally get rid of muslims in Europe
Trump Steaks was a marketing ploy just like Trump Wine ,make no mistake about it

>I mean take your shirt off so you don't overheat and die from a heart attack and also so you can overclock a set and get a few more in because you're discarding excess heat at a much faster rate
Complete bullshit

All the doubters are eating crow for Christmas dinner. Sad!

I have a feeling in the back of my brain that the memes are just starting

The most important thing now is to keep the Internet free so that the memes will manifest into reality

me on the right

Good post

Obama is one of the few presidents that got less votes in his second term than his first.

People were already disillusioned in 2012 compared to 2008, what makes you think Obama could win 2016 with that trend?

>overheating in the gym
what the fuck are you from the arctic or some shit? How will you run down someone threatening your home in regular jeans and shirt?