(((Cernovich))) and friends expells prominent Trump supporters

So the fame whore and his friends keeps distancing themselves from the true base of Trump.

The Deploraball keeps kicking people out.

First Richard Spencer was gone, then Sam Hyde and now Based Alaska.

How does it feel knowing these people rode the alt-right/Trump movement for nothing but fame?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bakedalaska
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/813517917077651457
youtu.be/xTM3XnmTPnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hyde choose not to go

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Cernovich has a lisp from sucking his own cock too much.

Reason for them removing Baked Alaska? They haven't said but most likely it is because Baked Alaska refuses to go full on cuck like Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson and the rest of the "alt-light" crew

Holy fuck Cernovich is such a fucking retard, unfollowed him a long tme ago but had no idea he was this much of a retard.
yeah cause they were banning people from attending

>muh msm is corrupt
>cares what the news thinks of him
wow who could predicted a namefag would do ths???

Cernovich is an opportunist. You can't trust him.

For a guy who constantly rants against shame, Cernovich sure has a lot of it

What's JQ?

JEWISH QUESTION

Yeah

Fucking snake oil salesman

When did self help books stop being a laughing stock of literature?

>buy muh books
>muh twitter impressions
>muh #1 Mindset podcast
Jewish Question

Is Cernovich a jew?

>naming the jew
oy vey, it's like annuda shoah

"alt-right" is a retarded term that (((they))) try to label everyone with. Also if you're talking about "jewish questions" in public and shit like that, people are going to instantly assume that your movement is harmful.

not only is he a jew he has the worlds jewiest lisp voice

Who is that message to?

Baked Alaska named the jew
Cernovich being the jew he is won't stand for that

Cernovich's right to an extent, normies are still very, very very repulsed of the JQ, you gotta keep your plausible deniability to soften them until they stop turning away from the truth.

I abhor self-help literature. Faggots like him just spend two years reading every shitty self-help book they can get their hands on. Then they crib the best (and most obvious) parts to write their own book.

He just shills his "brand" endlessly to try to convince people that he's special, so his advice is meaningful.

Too bad he didn't read a fucking book on speech therapy to get rid of his fucking lisp.

To Baked Alaska
>some things should not be allowed to ponder upon

Also isn't Cernovich just a jew in name only? Like Milo.

Weird how they all start talking about how jewish they are.

Milo used to be Catholic, Cernovich as far as I know never said anything about him being jewish until recently.

This is weird man

I like Cernovich and Baked Alaska, wtf is going on?

Can anyone point out exactly why Cerno is pissed at Baked?

Just try listening to him and tell yourself he isn't jewish.

You can habe a diverse movement open to very one and still appeal to normies. Cernovich is handling this poorly.

Also, this is real image he retweeted

this

used to say he was alt-right, not disavowed it at the first chance

he's embarrassing to watch desu

Baked has been (((noticing))) things lately

Link to stuff he's saying?

lel yeah, never read any of them but I realized pretty quickly it was all bullshit when he released a second book but with just half the title changed. From Gorilla Mindset to MAGA Mindset.

He should have been known to all right there and then as a fraud.
Yeah just like Milo he used it to "troll" some SJW with muh victim olympics and then he just adopts it fully afterwards. Pretty weird.

Cernovich is a piece of shit. I honestly never cared for the guy.

multiple tweets. Ive seen them in my tl. Cant link as im posting from my car oh shi

this...decades of WW2 propaganda and some people think they can just name the jew to the normies...jesus you goy are dumb as hell

See:
twitter.com/bakedalaska
He didn't strongly counter-signal mentioning the JQ

OK i found some of it

Seems pretty tame desu senpai

I think Cerno is overreacting, he needs to calm his shit and apologize

Probably this

these 'alt right' types are really fucking cringy tbqh. they truly make right thinking or fascistically minded individuals and the idea as a whole look bad. They're intellectual lightweights with Stefan god damned Molyneux as the closest they have to a philosopher.

At least Spencer was padawan to Jonathan fucking Bowden, who was Cernovich a padawan of? Twitter Academy? Harambe mindset?

GORILLA MIND TM NOOTROPIC STACK IS SO AWESOME. I CAN LITERALLY FEEL MY NEURONS GROWING WHILE I FALL ASLEEP. (ALSO MY FRIENDS DIED TAKING THE SAME PILLS)

Based on a true tweet from Mike Cernovich

Some stuff, I never listened to his music but he seems pretty based to me.

WHO IS THIS GUY AND WHY IS HE ALL POWERFUL AND SHIT ALL OF A SUDDEN

He also sounds like he lives in a high helium environment.

>my fucking face the first time I heard him talk

Why can't these Gamergate retards hold in their powerlevel? No one cares.

why act like an entitled little snob in text messages though? he could just be like "hey man, love your stuff but you gotta keep it low key for this event, we gotta keep a good image up"

but instead hes dictating the rules and saying "this isn't a discussion", like a parent talking to their toddler

makes it sound like a manufactured PR event rather than a fucking party.

Also he retweeted this

I don't see how baked is really anti-semetic, he's just pointing out jews do some bad shit

Cerno needs to apologize for overreacting or he's done

Saw it coming desu.

oh wtf i love mike cernovich now.

i, for one, don't want the alt-right to become the alt-nazi party.

Hannity wouldn't stand for that. Savage wouldn't stand for that.

I take the two of those any day over fucking Spencer Rich and Sam Hyde, two degenerate cucks

Many retweeted that ironically

>
>Jew doesn't want them named
Why is this controversial?

He didn't even say they were doing anything bad, just that 95% of the people who run the media are from the same ethnic group, and that actually IS kind of interesting.

Ov vey goyim, if you don't condemn the slightest mention of Jews in a negative light you are literally on the train tracks to Auschwitz, have you no shame?

That's how a beta asserts himself. You can read about it in his book.

Here's Cernoviffps latest video with molymeme. He needs to answer to the people why he's banning people.

youtu.be/xTM3XnmTPnk

this is why you never look up to any meme icons who happen to have similar beliefs as you, other than the fact that only children do so

what? it always has been race realist and nationalist in nature. always, read up on radix, counter currents etc.

The intellectual backing of the 'original alt right', by that i simply mean the contributors such as Bowden to counter currents, radix and alternative-right are a much better team than fucking soapbox pontificators

At least Alex Jones will be there.

do betas just never have friends they know how to talk to, like a normal human being? anyone with an ounce of self respect reacts incredibly negatively to that sort of thing, outside of the workplace anyways where you can't do much about an asswipe of a boss who talks like that

>but instead hes dictating the rules and saying "this isn't a discussion", like a parent talking to their toddler
It's almost as if he is deeply triggered by it, and reacts with an emotionally driven vengence against any mention of Jews negatively.
Hmmmmm why could that be?

I think Cerno knows he fucked up, but his ego is gonna prevent him from getting over this

>Cernokvetch apologize
BAHAHAHAHAHA, that kike doesn't give a fuck about anybody but his book sales and twitter analytics.

>you're cucked if you don't use your slave name
>based
What a stupid faggot.

What the fuck is this cringelord shit? Is this what you want your "movement" associated with.

Yeah, he needs to apologize to Baked Alaska, Spencer and Hyde for being such a bitch when he could have just worded it like that and these guys would have understood perfectly.

there are LITERALLY ppl who think the 'alt-right' is garden-variety conservatism with a little less Protestantism and a little more dank memes

What the hell is a JQ?

>not liking anime

>caring about the alt-right label
kike detected

get aids we the alt-right now, just as we are the republican party now.

take your nazism elsewhere. create a new party. cucks.

Yes. The Alt-right is a meme movement so people who actually try to contain memes, such as Cernovich needs to be called out on it

Baked is basically a troll, but we don't need all this seriousness all the time, he has 130K followers and a lot of influence, he's an important part of the movement

Counter Currents kicks the shit out of this attention whore. For one thing, their posts are actually coherent articles (including actual research), instead of just a series of one-liners.

You have to go back.

I'm more ashamed he wished the propagandist Jack Posobiec a happy birthday

There's a big difference between race realism and nazism

this is how movements are co-opted by outside forces wishing to redefine them

moving the alt-right away from 'controversial' illiberal, in-egalitarian ideas, real critical political theory, and more towards the kind of boring lowbrow anti-SJWism of Milo, Lauren Southern, and InfoWars.

And it's been interesting to watch how much of Sup Forums has gone in for this blatant jewish takeover attempt.

Redpill me on Jack Posobiec.

Absolutely. The Right Stuff and Counter Currents are where it's at.

I wish the canon was actually fucking read, we would have so much less faggoty bullshit. No one even seems to read Mencius Moldbug anymore, despite him being one of the few non cringy polymaths who laid a lot of the intellectual groundwork for the right wing.

If you name yourself, is it really a label? Should we be pissed about being labeled "Sup Forums"?

So he expelled white nationalists. Guess what trump would do? The exact same damn thing.

Stop pretending like trump is out to save the white race. He's never been about that. Trump's movement was never about white nationalism.

Trump isn't your guy Sup Forums.

He's pro Trump and all, but he's a paid propagandist that makes claims on twitter without facts.
Like he thought the new Star Wars was going to be Anti Trump and started the #DumpStarWars tag with a picture from that fake headline site that anyone can make

>white nationalists

Lol sounds like a faggot. Anyone not new knows "alt right" was shit on here day and night way before it became Hillary's goat.

Jack is a good guy, nobody is perfect

who cares what (((cuckosnitch))) thinks or wants

Why isn't there more discussion of Counter Current/The Right Stuff articles on Sup Forums? It seems like a preferable philosophical source than most of the shit people mention here.

have people like sam hyde even ever cared about what label they were defined as, outside of what search tags people might use on google to find them? they've always had a message and they didn't need a term to center it around, the term came up from what they did.

I'd be worried about outsiders who come in and take a label that sprouted from your efforts, and mulch it to grow their own identity.

i hate all these faggots. the alt right and alt light is cringey as fuck

you can have an opinion without turning into a highschool clique you fucking losers

lmao grow up

>implying its not actually about whether you're alt-right or not but the cuckish need to distance yourself from the label

Honestly pretty much all E-celebs are fucking cancer, the only exception is Sam Hyde and he's a fucking comedian, not some faggot internet personality.

Anons need to keep their independence, we're an extremely powerful independent community. Not a mere element of some faggy astroturfed internet movement.

Trump also would not stab people in the back

Fuck Kike Cernovich and Fuck Faked Alaska. Cernovich is a (((Jew))) and Baked Alaska was a BLM supporter until he figured out there was no money in it for whites. The motherfucker also used to work for Buzzfeed.

>people are going to instantly assume that your movement is harmful.
to the jews?

yes, it will be

too much shitposting and subversion, especially the "you aren't white" threads. divisive bullshit

Lmao the bantz

So another Roger Stone?

even sam is starting to make me cringe

he needs to drop the activism. my man you're a comedian not a politician

keep your humour political but you dont need to take stands on twitter and associate with all these cringe youtubers

In the past, it was fine for the """"alt-right"""" AKA nationalists to act (be) racist because we had no influence anyway. Now we do have influence. Nationalist Populism is exploding world wide. So we have to clean up our image a little bit. Would you rather act nice to niggers and have Trump or insult them and have Hillary? Think about it like that. The ends justify the means.

Jentleman's Quarterly

Didn't he flip his shit over something really stupid a few weeks ago? He was talking shit about pizza gate or somethjng? Can't remember but I remember it pis sing me off