March 18th of this year

>March 18th of this year
>try to commit suicide by drinking myself to death
>drink three six-packs of beer
>it was Bud Light (picked it out at random)
>unfortunately fail
>Christmas dinner two days ago
>brother asks my dad what the worst brand of beer is
>(paraphrased) "Always hated Bud Light. It's for sissies, you can drink a hundred of them and not feel a thing. That's why John's still here with us! Bud Light's so weak that it can't do anything even if you drink as much as you can!"
>family laughs uproariously

Am I just being too sensitive, or does it seem inappropriate to make light of my suicide attempt from only nine months ago? I suppose it might be a coping mechanism or something, but... hrm.

>drink 18 bud lights expecting to die from it
Do you even party bruh?

That's my friday night.

You can't get alcohol poisoning from any beer. Take this stupid bait to Sup Forums faggot.

lmao you should be made fun of as drinking yourself to death with three six packs of beer is ridiculous

go for the hard liquor. watch leaving las vegas. read some bukowski and hemingway.

I think you should stop being a faggot

nah you deserve to get made fun of for thinking you could die from that amount of alcohol. Lighten up

are you retarded.
He's just busting your balls. Its how the lads build their friendship. He's trying to make you feel its okay to talk about it with him. but you are still a faggot

>Trying to drink yourself to death
>Proceed to drink a slightly more than normal amount of beer
At least use hard alcohol.
If you drank like 3 bottles of self-made vodka, than you'd have a chance of dying

>the girls at school thought I was a faggot so life isn't worth living

You deserve the reproach. Sort your fucking retard brain out or buy harder stuff next time you fucking idiot.

>i tried to commit suicide by alcohol

pfffffahahaha

Little advice from a robot, it's called gallows humor the idea behind it is to make fun of death so it doesn't seem so shit, if he says it again just say something like "Fuck yeah I wish I had died with the fucking hangover I got haha" if their laughing with you it's a pretty good sign that they care.

And please user try to treat the troubles you're having right now as "Challenges to be overcome rather than obstacles to be avoided."

18 beers barely makes me blackout. Are you that much of a fucking lightweight that it thought it would kill you?

Why go with this retarded way to kys in the first place...

If you're sensitive enough to want to commit suicide rather than adapt to reality, then perhaps you are too sensitive about others' right to have a laugh about your folly. Get over it OP, at least you have any family at all. I lost two of my family this year, and it was hard, but honestly all you can do is accept reality and accept that it's your choice how you react (or don't).

Basically in agreement that your dad is pretty cool.

U posted an anime reaction pic, from which i dont recognize even after wacthing hundreds of yuri anime, now u tell me user

You were too much of a pussy to finish the job. Down a few bottles of this, pussy.

>tries to sudoku from three six packs of Bud Light

Just man up and try to shake off the autism, user. Everything'll be alright.

>death by 18 beers

Kek you must be 18 to post here user you stupid faggot

Sad!

You deserve it for posting autistic anime pics and for being stupid enough thinking you can drink yourself to death on 18 bud lites.

You should try 2 bottles of grey goose vodka or absolute vodka next time. Make sure to drink them really fast within the same hour.

Trying to an hero with light beer. Can't do anything right Op.

I've drank a thirty by myself

it's "poetic" and "tragic" compared to actual effective methods that might hurt a little
from his choice in image and typing cadence he has the hormonal composition of a thirty five year old lesbian woman
Thanks Monsanto!

Well, they can at least choose how to off themselves, even if it's retarded

You tried to an hero with 18 beers? Thats literally nothing

Krautcuck so pathetic he can't even commit a suicide properly

Lmao i drink a 20 pack a day get on my level faggot

get off /pol you retard

>say something like "Fuck yeah I wish I had died with the fucking hangover I got haha"
This. They would've eaten that up and everyone would have liked you for it

is this a slide thread? lol

>trying to kill yourself with 18 light beers

lol
That's pretty much my daily intake.

ONE POST BY THIS ID.

Yeah its inappropriate
it shows a lack of care for you

you should kill them

Dunno, is there something to slide?