How do I cancel my membership to the USA?

I was forced into the system of slavery of the United States of America against my free-will at birth. Forced to have a Social Security number, birth records and forcefully had my foot-prints taken.

I do not recognize any of this as I am a free man under God and nautre. I do not subscribe to any of the laws or rules of this nation nor do I condone any of it.

How do I withdraw my membership which has been forced upon me against my will at birth?

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko
youtube.com/watch?v=7sArXw6ajNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have to leave. and no more mcribs

Simple OP you just need to kill yourself

obvious responses I would get
but seriously

Larken Rose pls go

Sovereign citizens can fuck off.

You can't , the entierty of earth belongs to the jew, there is no escape, god is a monster.

>America

>freedom

bullshit meme country run by millionaires who are the free people

easy, go back to africa nigger

I have heard that if you send a letter canceling your SS# to the proper authorities, they actually will refuse to acknowledge your letter every time.

I don't know anything else about it really. I've also heard your real birth certificate is on file somewhere else & electronically but I have no idea where. I've heard the Birth Certs we posses are a 2nd "users copy" and the real one is on file but I have no proof, just rumors.

Couldn't you just move to a different country, become a citizen there and renounce your US citizenship?

Fly to Syria. You'll automatically get put on the terrorist watch list.

Buy your own Island. Declare it a micronation.

Why isn't leaving a valid option to you?

By leaving you filthy fucking commie. Get a damn job, work for a few months, and get the fuck out.

It is true. I have tried many times to cancel my SSN they refuse and they are quite rude about it.

I literally want to kill them they are forcefully enslaving me.

You are actually allowed to get rid of your SSN.

money and why leave? the land does not offend me, the system humans made does.

the USA actually recently (2 or 3 years ago) upped the price to expatriate from around 400 dollars to around 3500 dollars.

Also the USA is one of only 2 countries in the whole world that taxes it's citizens earnings even if they live in foreign lands. I forget what the other country that does this is.

>thinking you could possibly have it better anywhere else
C'mere boy I've got some .45acp asprin that'll make the pain go away

>he thinks there are countries that do better on the "freedom" thing

Name a few.

move to somalia
enjoy your anarchist shithole

You must be at least 18 to post here, deep thinker.

>taxes it's citizens earnings even if they live in foreign lands.
Holy shit what? How do they justify that? You don't even have universal healthcare.

Live on a reservation kek

Might makes right. Too bad.

what is better is subjective. I would like to live a free life of hard work of growing food, living free, and dying natural death. This system demands a lot of things I do not wish to comply with, things that are against nature and against God.

I'm guessing you still have a functioning cock, so the jews let you off easy as far as I'm concerned

You get into writing and signed by a notary a formal denunciation/emancipation of your US Citizenship.

Land doesn't offend. You just won't admit the US is the best system in place. Anywhere you move would be a significant drop in life privileges.

Then run off innawoods without clothes or any tools

Find your way as a wild woodland creature

Fuck all this people stuff, right?

They don't justify it. It's just a law.

The only way out of any gang or malicious cult is through death.

Sorry OP, we're all prisoners here.

best answer so far, but there is no land unclaimed by this system. As long as I am a part of the system I must be subjected to it's laws. I want to leave the system and be allowed free land like the Syrian refugees and mexicans.

Because if you're ever in trouble the US will send the military in to save you. You still get rights and protections living elsewhere in the world. And what he said isn't entirely true. Maritime workers in international water are not taxed.

>How do they justify that?

When you have the monopoly on violence you don't have to justify shit.

>Because if you're ever in trouble the US will send the military in to save you.
Yeah that's fair enough. Still seems ridiculous though. Are you taxed at a lesser rate at least? The US government is providing you less services when you live abroad.

Renounce your citizenship and found a new nation or go someplace that will have you.

Also, if I were a trillionaire and wanted to set up a nation on a space station in LEO would I be able to do it? How would I get diplomatic recognition?

How do I renounce citizenship?
I want to come back as a refugee, they are given free land, clothes, food, education.

as an American citizen I am a slave.

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html
>Faggot

As a US citizen you also are guaranteed rights that refugees aren't.

don't say what i said isn't true and then list a minor off point. What i said is true and then there is a special small case where they do not tax a certain group of people in a certain location.

>travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html
thank you.

You can give up your citizenship at an embassy after gaining citizenship in another nation. It costs money though.

1. Move to another country or some island.
2. Renounce citizenship and pay expatriation tax or just disappear.
3. ???
4. Bai felicia.

Wow it's like you've never been to Appalachia

they tax you at the same rate. and then the country you are also in also taxes you.

What your email we need to talk about this more, i know how to legally leave america for good

it costs about 4k dollars to expatriate

Wanna switch?

One of my best mate's gf is Americlap. I'm going to have to ask her about this.

So you want to not be a slave so you can come back and be a slave with more free shit?

This country doesn't deserve people like you.

>monopoly on violence
are you hi

Without being enslaved to the system you also can't enjoy the benefits of the system like proper housing, legal protection, etc. You will have a hard time finding a job, using a bank, buying stuff in cities.

You will be harassed constantly for stepping out of the system, police will question why you're out of the system and suspect that you're a criminal, just refusing to give your name or intentions sets people off.

You probably won't be able to leave the country because there are police everywhere
Even if you could the only places to go are Canada or Mexico, there's no way you'd ever be able to get on a boat or a plane without being in the system

However if is possible but you must know what type of life you will have left
You could travel the country less occupied by modern events, you can make money through begging, doing odd jobs for people like cleaning their windows, you can buy things from stores like food with cash and no id pretty easily.
But if you do leave
You can't come back

I advise against it, build yourself a career and a business so you can have more time and money and the problems of the modern times fade away

Don't like taxes? Make more money
Don't like niggers? Buy a house where they don't live
Don't like the direction the world is going? Turn off the TV, the affects will unlikely lead to your death in your lifetime

Why does it matter if you're living off the country? You are a US Citizen, there are duties one must provide. As far as I'm concerned they should be summoned to jury duty too.

>tfw you will never own an acreage sealed off from the world where Thoreaufags sign away their rights so that they can do whatever they want so long as they don't ever leave or use modern technology

as someone stated before, that is a system of the jews. greed, consumerism, godlessness.

kys

You get a passport and move back to Africa

you can leave the country and demand your citizenship void

but you won't do it because you're a faggot who wants the benefits of living in the USA without any of the drawbacks so fuck you go to Somalia you free man under God and Nature no government is going to fuck with you there

Here's the truth: You enjoyed benefits of the 'system' you despise. The only reason you are alive to yearn for your delusional version of 'freedom' is because the system protected you and provided you with education and social awareness.

You're too weak and cowardly to overthrow the system and establish your own paradise, abiding by your own rules.

So you rage and rail against your betters, the system you are nothing but a product of, and the masters who still own you whether you see it or not.

You are a slave because you are too weak and fragile to live for a purpose. You seek to flee the power that shaped you into what you are.

You are less than worthless.
You are a coward, and you would die if the system wasn't providing for you. Never forget it.

You sovereign citizens are retarded.

Fly to Antarctica or the Sahara. Die of exposure.

There's only one way.

Kill yourself.

i have gotten out of jury duty multiple times. It isn't special. No one at the county office gives a shit about you reporting in for jury duty. It's a roll fillable by any u.s. citzen. They compensate you per day at a rate of about 40 dollars a day. If your day is only worth 40 dollars, go for it. Some of us have lives to live.

I'll consider it

shut the fuck up you LARPing faggot

>and be allowed free land like the Syrian refugees and mexicans.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Those people follow the same laws and get taxed and everything just like you.

Because then the USA can attack whatever country you're in if they needed a reason to, in order to 'rescue' you.

Did he die?

how did you get out of your jury duties?

Go to Pyongyang and burn your passport.

You're just proving my point citizens have become soft and entitled. It may seem pointless today but the founding fathers took it in high regard. It was a unique system at the time. I can't imagine how much you'd be crying if the draft was relevant today.

Sovereign Citizens are illegal aliens the moment they renounce their citizenship and continue to stand on property claimed by that nation.

Claiming that that property still belongs to the sovereign citizen is openly declaring war on the country you are attempting to steal land from.

Liberia and Ghana grant citizenship to any Black American of African descent. You're free to leave whenever you want.

In one case I called the office secretary head lady there (i forget her title) and told them how I was working far away from the location of the jury trial and could not attend as I could not attend without losing my job.

In the other case I simply told them that I was not currently living in area (i was only using the mailing address of a relative) and presented them my ID lol, which was not even in the same city and she tore it up immediately.

Creative, realistic and necessary excuses can get you out, but you must always do it before the cancellation deadline which is usually 7 days before the jury interviews start.

>how do I renounce my citizenship
Fucking google it you dingus

I still think you are a LARPing faggot. The judicial system is bogged down and largely corrupt. A matter of trial in a small town over a small matter isn't worth my time.

Your tone makes you sound like a tryhard larper. come at me, entire us arsenal behind me, kid

He's not black he's just AnCap.

Would be great to meme this into a mainstream thing for the SJW's

True. Lets do it.

>I was forced into slavery
>How do i cancel it
What the fuck?

You can turn in your citizenship at any embassy outside the US, you just have to fill a one page form.

go to bir tawil, north sentinel island, antarctica, or some other place with no governing body

It's your parents' fault, not the state's fault. They decided on your behalf to have you.

>The judicial system is corrupt
>I'm not going to get involved

spin round three times shouting shadilay, then you will be free my firend

Antarctica has governing bodies. You'll just be dead and frozen before anyone discovers you.

So you want all the benefits of being a US citizen but none of the costs? Fuck off, America is a subscription system.

why?

why do you want to be a slave?

oh, your a leaf, you poor thing

By committing suicide. That's the only way you can have true freedom.

Buy a one way ticket to Nigeria

youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko

youtube.com/watch?v=7sArXw6ajNg

say that you identify as an animal(choose one), not a human. People will understand. Maybe you can live in a zoo.

Section 349(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) (8 U.S.C. 1481(a)(5)) is the section of law governing the right of a United States citizen to renounce abroad his or her U.S. citizenship. That section of law provides for the loss of nationality by voluntarily and with the intention of relinquishing nationality:

"(5) making a formal renunciation of nationality before a diplomatic or consular officer of the United States in a foreign state, in such form as may be prescribed by the Secretary of State" (emphasis added).

Buy land and secede. Form your own nation. So long as you are the only inhabitant the secession will be unanimous and it'll be hard for anyone to question its legitmacy. Unfortunately you need balls of steel for that, so you're probably not the guy.

It's not that hard sally, just get the fuck out and then relinquish your citizenship

of course if you didn't even have the heart to figure that out on your own I'm pretty sure you ain't going nowhere, faggot

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOY!

*prussian serfdom

Stop walking on the roads or sidewalks, bathrooms, and water fountains then if you hate paying taxes. Don't call for an ambulance, firefighters, or police.
don't use a single service that requires public funding to be maintained
build a raft and sail in the pacific so you can die free.