Guys what the fuck is this shit:
>Spiderman, Elsa and Anna are having a "Pizza Party"
>Spiderman is making the Pizza
>The Joker adds hot sauce
>Spiderman tells Elsa and Anna not to eat the Pizza because is too hot
>for not reason Donald Trump and Hillary appears
>Cat Women put a laxative in the water of Hillary
>Spiderman save Hillary
What the actual fuck, I believe is the only video where there is political content. Also what the fuck does it mean? The Joker could be Assange. The Pizza being to hot is a clear message. But Hillary drinking a laxative? Do Trump or they actually poisoned Hillary? that would explain is health problems. Sometimes I would wish never have enter to Sup Forums. Anyway, here is the link of the video.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb4I_Z2lvC8 (5:00)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=SLHwhKV2GFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rsbnd to my thread merry thanks

I read on pol yesterday there was some weird results if you googled spiderman and other words to target children for some reason, is that was this is?
I watched some of it and didn't understand it.

Yes. They and other channels have hundred of videos about superheroes sketchs. Some of them are inoffensive, meanwhile others have sexual content.

This is a very weird video because there is not relation in the video between the pizza party and the US election, at least you remember PizzaGate.

wat da fugg

Also, h3h3 found out that some of them were old 'pranksters'.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw

I dont know how the fuck they get involved in this shit.

Sup Forums doesn't understand the importance of this still. I am to ahead to my time.

WHY NO ONES RSBND

its not feir

Texas calm down.

Bumping because #littlelivesmatter

ok I am calm down now
tanks

FUCKING BANN ME ALREADY

They are probably scared over searches for pizzagate related info so they seem to being influencing the shills to flood popular websites with pizza content. who knows though. i heard pizzagate was fake anywyas.

I AM SLIDING IMPORTANT THREADS
I AM A SHILL
VOTE HILLARY
MADAM PRESIDENT
FUCK KEK

> i heard pizzagate was fake anywyas
YES IT IS FAKE I FAKE IT SO YOU COULD NOT PUT ATTENTION TO IMPORTANT TOPICS AHAHAHHA BANN ME

There's something very unseemly about that channel

WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET BANNED IN THIS SHITHOLE

I miss ModCat. He put order to this board. Now you can shit post without limits.

I thought it was a pretty interesting thing. My current theory is that its some sort of money laundering scheme because every single one of these videos gets a billion or more views and the comments are always full of gibberish

post the name of CTR's head

i forget what it is but it's an instant 2-week if I recall

>and the comments are always full of gibberish
Maybe because they are childrens videos. But yes, I also think is money laundering and also a way to send secret messages (like the one I put in the first post).

The thing is that there is hundred videos of this and we could start digging but Sup Forums dont give a shit.

I would love to get to the bottom of this if you made these threads daily. It'll gain traction--i was the one making those ron paul treasury threads for a while, and pol got interested pretty quick.

Its literally just asians farming ad revenue on youtube.

Thanks mate. There is something just wrong with the first video. It is from 30 of May. Do you remember 30 of May? The media was shilling for Trump being a joke and Bernie Sanders as the biggest opponent of republicans. Yet the message feel so ahead. Pizza being hot, Trump winning, Hillary getting sick, locked and then released...

Like if all this shit was already planned. Like if Hillary will be locked under Trump government and then release. Its feel very weird.

At least I truly see.

Benjamin Fishstain?

Kek must want me to stay in this thread.

Here's my thoughts:
>pedophillia is encouraged by Jew media
>same with encouraging earlier sex for younger kids in order to make pedos lives easier
>pedo cases are covered up all the time because of who the pedo is or knows
>there's an international network consisting of national and regional rings
>lucerferian/Saturnian/moloch/ whatever is probably involved
>pizzagate is legit in principle but has holes punched in through controlled opposition and (((fake news)))

Related cases:
>Marc dutroux and the Belgian scandal
>Michael Aquino/franklin coverup/ johnny gosch
>Louis Lominca jr ACTUAL SRA

Thanks for staying. There is clearly secret messages in this shit, but I dont think keep digging any further than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLHwhKV2GFE

Is it subliminal shit that they're pushing? Some kill your parents, buy Disney, bang grown ups kind of message?

That fucking picture

No, I mean a way to communicate in code. Also look when she is pointing to some video. It is not from their channel. So all those 'superheroes kids' channels could be related.

If we can find a link between these various spiderman/elsa channels and disney, it'd make sense.

I'm interested. I'll be honest tho I don't completely understand it. There seems to be several theories. Do you know if this is shown on YouTube kids? Also, I've on,y watched a few of the videos. They are blatant but there is something just off or unsettling about them.

Hi, Sam

>I don't completely understand it
A few days ago h3h3 made this video: youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw about how some old 'pranksters' started doing this shit and buying expensive cars. Then a Sup Forumsack yesterday did some threads about how this videos has sexual content and how some parents let's their childrens watch this shit. Then we found out this shit is HUGE, there is thousand and thousand of channels and videos about this. The conclusion from this was that this shit was actually money laundry (you receive money and then you say you earn it from Internet, you know, like in Breaking Bad).

Today and expecting nothing I searched "superheroes kids pizza" and was surprised that there was a political message on it, so I come to Sup Forums to tell my discovery.

hi