This fucking guy is showing his true colours

He just banned Baked Alaska. Jews never change! And he's fucking a Persian.

Fuck as Persian that pisses me off. It's a damn sin to sleep with a Kike! Let alone having a kid my god she betrayed our race!

I know how you white people fucking feel!

You got an ally in a Persian Sup Forums come down to Qatar sometime. You have a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408
periscope.tv/Cernovich/1yNGadwQkwjKj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is going on with this post

>persian
>brit flag
>in qatar
>posting about a jew
>whos fucking a persian

and what the fuck is a baked alaska? sounds liek dinner desu senpai

Who is this faggot and why the fuck would I care?

Also if that girl is a pure blood persian than barack obama is white

HAHAHA Sup Forums got kike'd again! Just a couple of months ago you guys were praising (((Cernovich))) while he shoved his jewish schlong down your throats.

On a side note, Mike's voice doesn't match his body.

kek

You're just pissed off because you are going die a Virgin! Just Fuck off and let people be happy

literally who?

some jew who wrote a book about how to think like a monkey

>gorilla fucking a horse
Repulsive

why would you wanna think like a monkey?

kek! Based Muslims!

goyrilla mindset

HAHAHHA fuck cernovich. All he does is rip shit from Sup Forums and tweets it as his own

lel funniest things are when hey "breaks the story" on twitter and keep saying he was first to do it!

>my crew of "citizen journalist"

People basically just DM him stories from Sup Forums or twitter then he "breaks them" on his twitter or periscope

She's pretty but her face is giant so I'm not attracted to her.

baboon mindframe?

Persians are bro tier

Interesting juxtaposition between his little pinhead eyes and her gigantic ones.

Let me get this straight...

Some butthurt paki makes a thread about some faggot jew who likes to fuck mudshits?

Help me out, I don't get the point...

There's no such thing as Persian faggot . Persians lost the Persian war and were eradicated by the Greek. You're an Iranian pretending you're somehow Persian and you tell yourself uour ancestors survived the war. but you're not persian buddy

HAHAHA. I bet Kike Cernobitch is roid raging at this.

that's pretty much it

Most white right wing alt right Pollard conservatives whatever...have an appreciation of culture.

They will read up on something and after first reviling it, come to romanticise it and see that being white and uptight your whole life sucks, has been a lie.
Like dances with wolves

What are you on about? Persians have always been the Jews' greatest allies. Cyrus the Great was the only non-Jew named as a Messiah in the Torah because he freed the Jews from the Babylonians and gave them gold to rebuild their temple.

After the Romans destroyed the Jews' Second Temple, the Sassanid Persians reconquered Jerusalem and again allowed the Jews to rebuild their temple.

If it weren't for you fucking Persians, there would be no Jews.

>hey guys im alt right yay for free speech
>DONT U DARE TALK ABOUT JQ YOU FILTHY GOY!!!

fuck him

t. saudi

And he passes it through a Kosher filter.

Remember when he offered to buy Sup Forums off gook moot, when gook moot was just feigning money problems to get more sympathy cash from goyim? Imagine if he had actually had a role on the site.

>/lit/ has a Gorilla Mindset sticky
>Banned for naming the nose on Sup Forums
>Must follow his Twitter account to post

Cernofag blown the fuck out. Fuck that fag.

This the lad, whose wife worked for Facebook, she got rich, dumped him, but he still got a load of monetary settlement out of her?

Then they picked up some goatfucker invader religion and intermixed with said goatfuckers. And from then on, Persia was never great again.

Are you dumb? Muslims despise jews! Jews turned rogue during moses and since then went against Allah. So they became our enemies!

Looks like they just don't want a repeat of Richard Spencer and his nazi LARPers.

((persians))

Baked Alaska is a faggot, but seems well intentioned.

What happened?

>muslim
>persian
pick one faggot

i fixed your picture for you i could not stand looking at that deformed face..

He definitely looks like a Jew and her face below the eyes is waaaay too big proportionally and she doesn't look Persian to me,

That's only fairly recent, after the creation of the state of Israel. Prior to that, they were treated better than Christians were.

>Iran
>Seljuk Empire
>Shia religion

All the white nationalists are beta race mixers:

Richard Spencer, founder of the Alt-Right: multiple Asian ex-girlfriends
RamZPaul, racist vlogger: openly discusses his fetish for Asian women in his videos
John Derbyshire, white nationalist writer: married to Chinese woman with 2 hapa children
Andrew Anglin, founder of neo-nazi website The Daily Stormer: former pedophile sexpat in the Philippines
Reactionary Expat, white supremacist neo-imperialist: Australian man who moved to Taiwan and married a Taiwanese woman all the while campaigning against all Asian immigration to white countries. Possibly the most insanely diabolical hypocrite in human history.
Charles Johnson, far-right race-realist writer: married to an Indonesian woman, tweets about how Asian women are better wives than white woman who have become "too feminist"
Charles Murray, race-realist author of The Bell Curve: Thai ex-wife with 2 hapa children
Mike Cernovich, Alt-Right writer: complains about "white genocide," married to an Indian woman
Matt Forney, far-right manosphere blogger: openly promotes sex tourism in impoverished Asian countries like the Philippines
John Friend, white nationalist: married to a Filipina woman
Christoper Cantwell, Alt-Right YouTuber: mentioned he dated mostly Asian and hispanic women
Black Pigeon Speaks, white nationalist vlogger: mentioned his fetish for Asian women on Twitter

You guys are being lied to.

Learn your own nation's history you feeble-minded fuck. You guys were the main patrons of the Jews. Even after the Muslim conquests, there was a thriving Jewish population in Persia up until recently when they've moved to Israel. I visited Iran and there are still many neighbourhoods still known as historical Jewish quarters.

I think Cernovich is a bit narcissistic and likes to promote his book and brag about the number of followers, and his own political analysis isn't that deep.

But his energy level during the campaign was super high, digging up stuff, confronting journalists, bringing up stuff from more obscure sources 24/7. People like him are needed.

>That flag
>come down to Qatar

Seems about right. Englel is like Qatar but with more rape and more mudslimes

i agwee

alt rights are nazis in disguise. theyre trying to disguise the fact that they want anyone who isnt blue or blonde haired exterminated in gas chambers. its just another attempt at dressing up the kkk in suits. call them what they really are which is neonazis and white supremists. dont use terms like "alt right" which is their preferred term. they are not new their ideology is old and they do nothing but reinforce the white status quo. no trump no facist usa.

He's probably shitposting from a shisha bar on Edgware Road.

I love Edgware road.

>Persian
>UK flag
pls leave my country thx

Sources for each?

>Getting mad about other people fucking

>posting online about it

Can you be anymore of an autistic faggot?

I fucked a half dindu and dated a half Rican for like 4y and am a white nationalist, now. White girls are still the best, marrying one

dude kinda looks like goldberg, doesn't he?

>The Persians did this

who is that obvious Jew on the left, and why do I always see him brought up in the context of white nationalism?

No one who already agrees with the things he says are not going to leave because of your single post. Stop being deluded.

This.

Cernovich is generally a good guy, but he fucked up here, he needs to apologize or explain himself.

he just want to support his family, he already did is part

lel he is a millionaire, got a million from his divorce

it's matthew heimbach. he's not jewish.

If you want to get under Cernovich's skin remind him how Joe Rogan wouldn't have him on his podcast and when Scott Adams mentioned Cernovich, Rogan would start talking about people trying to use the Trump momentum for personal gain. Rogan didn't name Cernovich by name but Mike got pretty butthurt.

No dumbass, he made Ape Escape for the PS1.

My name is Cernovich, and I, care what Jews think...

My name is Cernovich, and I, care what Jews think...

The leader of stormfront everyone: liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408

Oh okay, so:

Gorilla Mindset:
> Get million dollars in divorce settlement
> Use it on gym membership and roid prescription.
> Write book on self-improving one's way to success #MAGA

>bakedalaska didn't deliver on work he was paid for and is playing it off as them cutting him off for the JQ shit

what does jq mean?

>it's a Cernovich reposts frog twitter memes without realizing what makes them funny episode

>the REAL alt-right is uniting with the Enoch-Spencer-Anglin alliance
>the alt-lite is collapsing in a sea of drama and brand egotism

The jewish question. Basically pointing out that jews run the banks, media, corporations etc.

The average working class white family living in a white country in a white neighborhood is, practically speaking, more red-pilled than any of those ideologues

jender queer

wtf is that

Sauce?

Haha, alpha Mike doesn't care what you or any other cocksucking little faggot thinks, because he doesn't have to. Welcome to the real world.

CERNO REPLY
periscope.tv/Cernovich/1yNGadwQkwjKj

multiculturalism is awesome

gotcha, thanks

>THE DRUGGIE MINDEST

I smell a new book.

He only picked a middle eastern gf for some test gains.
Prove me wrong

You need to go back Ahmed

They are having battling periscopes and they both look like degenerate fucks.

This

Good post. Well said.

tim comes across like the better person, more open minded and genuine

cernovich is a shifty jew merchant

"I could drive a Porsche if I wanted to but, really, French cars are much nicer"

-- Every white person dating outside of their race (unless they're literally dating a Latina supermodel, maybe)

Agreed.
Cern took the fucked up approach by callin out a guy for doing drugs who is supposedly in rehab/sober.
Looks shitty on his end and makes it seem like he has no argument.

Alpha Mike Chadovich, cucking Sup Forums, banging hot women and getting paid millions.

Guys, how does it feel to lose against Gorilla Mike in the game of life? What will your kids say when they read about this in the future? Right, they won't because they won't exist.

BUTT SLAMMED Sup Forums

He just deleted both of his periscopes from tonight.

LOL. It's because he came off looking like a nut.
Calling the other guy a druggie, a retard, etc.

>serves him right, he trust an B E A D Y KIKE

#TeamCernovich

Even if it may be true, dumb way to make your point heard.

What is JQ?

Is Molyneux going to reconsider his friendship with Cernovich? Stefan talked and made a presentation with Jared Taylor, that should be a huge no-no with Mike, no?

True Persians are friends of the Jews.

the right minteth is to racemix with an acchual ayrrab