un.org/News/Press/docs/2011/sc10319.doc.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not hugging kids

that's how sociopaths are born my friend

you're gonna learn about self-defense now

bait

Forcing is not the same as doing at all

It appears to be the next step.

> The International Planned Parenthood Federation are now advocating the "right" to consent to sex acts become a plank the platform of the United Nations "Rights of the Child" Treaty. The international abortion NGO released two documents to be used by child sex advocates as part of a media blitz, directing children of any age to "explore avenues of sexuality", and directly attacking the protective role of the parents.

> This UN council plans on punishing "violators and abusers of the rights of the child" as defined by UN tribunal.
un.org/News/Press/docs/2011/sc10319.doc.htm

> Planned Parenthood, fronting for gay and pedophile NGO's, want heterosexual values such as chastity and age of consent, ruled a violation of children's "sexual rights."

A kiss? I mostly agree. Hugs are an important social interaction and you really shouldn't interfere with a kids social development.

Seems like some autist is trying to ruin all human interaction for everyone else.

> My body is my body

So she can say no to vaccines?

Anarchists will defend this are therefore paedaphiles

no to vaccines no to vegetables
no to going to the doctor
no to taking the trash
when will it end?

Meanwhile

yes.

also, kids should be castrated, shaved, isolated and pumped full of drugs to remove unnecessary emotions.

I wonder what it has seen

Yes, what are you, a pedo?

Not consent Hug is bad.
"Consent" sex is good.

When was this pic of Trudeau taken?

Liberals are mentally ill, they can't raise a child properly.

Yes

Explain that shit to grandparents. See if Nana doesn't slap the shit outta you.

Yes I agree with this. Kids need to learn the significance of personal space and the private parts of the body in order to protect themselves against potential abusers.

Hugs should be kept out of it though

>the significance of personal space and the private parts of the body in order to protect themselves against potential abusers.
I don't necessarily disagree but you have to be careful because kids can't always process "intent". You might make them unnecessarily afraid. Of course there are the obvious behaviors to look out for.

No

My kid needs to learn that sometimes, you have to physically interact with people even if you don't want to. If I tell my kid to hug her Grandma who has cancer, she sure as hell is gonna give her a hug whether she wants to or not.

lelelel this is the most forced, unnatural thing out of all the liberal narratives I've seen so far.
Its so obvious that they're just trying to wreck family cohesion. I guess making every man who's nice to kids a pedophile wasn't enough. Fucking kikes.

Liberals. Trying to redefine what's normal behavior in the family structure while embracing and supporting lgbt as acceptable behavior.

>my body is my body
Mom and dad gave you this body, they own it.

I WILL GIVE YOU HEADPATS AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

>I am learning consent
Learn to work, shelter and feed yourself then.