True or false Sup Forums

Did Trump really encourage Russia to hack Hillary's emails, and find those 30,000 missing emails? Or was it out of context. I seem to remember there being context to what he was saying, but searching online all I can find is clips of the soundbye of him saying I hope you [Russia] find her emails.

Governments are always trying to hack each other and Russia(and most likely many others) found a weak spot and broke in.

>tfw no thicc pink haired stripper gf.

why even live

>daily mail

that was not her ass in the movie

and yeah Trump definitely committed treason there. Can't believe he got away with it.

He was obviously being sarcastic. The media knew that, but tried to make him look bad.

I don't remember this episode of Lazy Town....

>but searching online all I can find is clips of the soundbye of him saying I hope you [Russia] find her emails.

Yup that was it, you found it.

After he made that joke, the media ran the "TRUMP ENCOURAGES RUSSIA TO HACK THE USA" headlines.

Trump says what he means

Trump is a joke

Hillary never used an unsecured email server with classified material so hacking is impossible.

>Did Trump really encourage Russia to hack Hillary's emails, and find those 30,000 missing emails?
False, he suggested if they had the emails, to release them. And in pretty sure it was something bill Clinton signed were if Russia had information related to a crime in America they had to release the info.

There's a reason fake news outlets such as CNN are on the decline.

It was a joke, and it made the Hillary camp admit that Hillary's 30k were classified and not just "yoga classes".

Of course in world where only headlines matter and the press is purposefully bias, everything Trump says is twisted, like when he joked that his supporters were violent, but the media published it as an admission of guilt.

Trump's enemies take his words literally but don't take him seriously, and Trump's supporters take him seriously but don't take his words literally.

He was just being facetious.

Even if he wasn't, Bill Clinton made it a thing where it's okay for foreign countries to expose the truth to people in an election year, so fuck him and his bitch wife.

Second only to leafs

>Leaf

>Trump makes bantz
>Media and Democrats take him literally because it fits their agenda
>Only exposes their mass manipulation tactics even more

They can't win this game, its not built for them to win.

second to none

biggest mistake was ever taking trump seriously

The emails were already "hacked" at that point, all trump was saying was they should release them if they have them.

Yes it is. They even filmed her topless as part of the strippers scene but the fucking director decided not to include it and deleted the footage.

AND SO IT IS

But you're assuming that's what he meant, which is no more or less accurate than the media saying he was serious. Is there anyway to prove it? What was the context of him saying this?

Jewed again

JUST LIKE YOU SAID IT WOULD BE

JDIMSA

>But you're assuming that's what he meant
No, how is he assuming it when trump actually said
>if Russia has the emails, they should release them
?

Assange said that wikileaks did not get any of those emails from the russians.

kek

the pic was kek, your post is shit

no proof that is "russia hacker" just propoganda

she doesn't have much for tits anyways