youtube.com/watch?v=T09qlvMl1zI
nasa.gov/content/dorothy-vaughan-biography
nasa.gov/content/mary-jackson-biography
nasa.gov/content/katherine-johnson-biography
youtube.com/watch?v=fR7EAdPUqvQ
youtube.com/watch?list=PLCwE4GdJdVRLOEyW4PhypNnZIJbYLRTVd&v=0TyVJBd8lYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bt race doesn't exist

i only know about this movie because of pol.

Someone redill me on this because I am too lazy to look it up.

There's no way it is legit because this would have been shoved down our throats many years ago.

She was white

They don't look like Nazi scientists

WE

my guess is a black woman was loosely involved with NASA 50 years ago and a jew producer took that story, drastically exaggerated, and made a movie about how black women are the only reason we have science

The movie fucking bombed people are sick of this jewllywood kikery
>Buget of $25 million
>Box office $955,000
Top kek get fucked sjw kikes

bruh they were typewriters at best. They did basic arithmetic that the engineers couldn't be bothered with.

Wouldn't it make sense to have more movies like this that show actual accomplishments by black people that had a positive effect on society rather than typical made-up Rosa Parks bullshit?

It came out yesterday (Sunday, Christmas, etc)

But it will still bomb

This is one of those cases where your guesses are more correct than you could have possibly realised.

I looked into who made it, what the woman actually did and saw a copy of the film. It was a fascinating insight into how desperate the Left is to throw up smoke over White brilliance.

Google for an image of the people that these characters are meant to portray.

As for other factual inaccuracies, I'm not sure, never watched the movie, its obviously a propaganda piece.

>Hidden Figures
>Walking in plain sight
What did they mean by this?

It was a limited release on Christmas, the full release is sometime in january. Don't know if it'll bomb, but I think a lot of people are sick of black movies.

How are they going to hide the fact that a fair amount of famous rocket scientists were fucking Nazis?

Science needs to be decolonized user

To be honest, a rocket is just a larger spear. It would come naturally to them.

They did math for the Opollo 11 mission. They were literally calculators.
I WANT TO SEE A MOVIE ABOUT MARGARET HAMILTON. SHE WAS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

The people this is based on did almost nothing, according to some cursory searching I just did. Thread seems correct, they were just doing math the other engineers couldnt be bothered with.

Literally glorified calculators.

WE WUZ LIVING COMPILERZ N SHIET

Streisand fx

>Starring Briana Wu
>And Jamie Foxx
>Directed by Hershel Goldschlaffzimmermanbergstein
>Produced by Lionel Worrowitz-Wallonia-Muttmann

She was like 1/4 black.

She also did calculations anybody with basic math understanding past the 10th grade could do.

She wasn't instrumental at all. It's like saying the bases are loaded and your 9th batter hits a sac fly therefore he was instrumental to the win, no just about anyone could've done it...same thing here.

Please don't do this to me.

>hide the fact that a fair amount of famous rocket scientists were fucking Nazis
By painting them all as jews or traitors to Germany, or more likely it will never talked about. The only reference to Operation Paperclip I've ever seen ( or can quickly google) on TV or in movies, was an X-Files episode called Paperclip (season 4 I think), but it was about an evil nazi doctor working with the aliens and the smoking man syndicate, no mention of the space program.I think it's safe to say the topic has been given the 'shut it down'

>She wasn't instrumental, she was an instrument

>Negress on the right

Looks like you'd need a tarp to hide that figure.

They were literally doing technical housework for NASA. The ones who designed and engineered everything were as you'd expect: white.

Here's one of them:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
>In 1962, when NASA used electronic computers for the first time to calculate John Glenn's orbit around Earth, officials called on her to verify the computer's numbers

This was a time before digital computers had been invented, let alone had any practical applications and NASA had to rely on human power to perform bulk calculations.To her and her colleagues' credit, they were good at what they did, but in the end, it's like saying that someone was good at handwashing clothes before the invention of the washing machine.

It's just as legit as the moon landings.

Checked

look up Katherine Johnson. She has blue eyes and is less than 10% Negroid, yet they got an actor that is a full blown sassy boon. The work she did was being a human excel spreadsheet, not exactly sophisticated work.

There are rare exceptions to the nigger rule, but this isn't really one of them because she was barely a nigger.

The contents of the wiki doesn't seem so WE WUZ, I know nothing about the movie though

This shit is making me rage more than it should. Just seeing the cover for this movie makes me rage, seeing a few sassy pavement apes proudly stepping on the NASA symbol. God knows how many thousands of whites worked on the project without as much as a footnote in a book.

They are WE WUZing recent history as if we aren't going to call it out. I don't know if they are underestimating us or just taunting us, knowing we can only impotently rage lest we get branded a evil waycis. Fuck.

So, this movie is saying that black women were accepted at NASA before white women? I don't think I saw a single white woman in the commercial. Doesn't this go against their white privilege agenda?

>implying your faggot Canadian ass could even hit a sacrifice fly

historical revisionism, ultimate leftard disease

Pic related.

>Wernher von Braun is alone in his office in full nazi regalia, in tears because he knows he's not smart enough to figure out the moon landing
>Just then, three POWERFUL BLACK QUEENS enter his office
>Katherine Johnson: Oh sugar, nuh uh *snaps fingers sassily* don't you know that there semi-major axis be the average of y'all's perigee and apogee radii 'n shit?
>[Other two black queens nod sagely]
>Wernher von Braun: mein gott... that's it exactly... (aside to audience) but I must never let anyone know mein landing was anything less than Aryan accomplishment, history must never know of these HIDDEN FIGURES!
>[Public Enemy plays over credits]

I would watch this

>3 mixed-race Negroes did math 50 years ago
Negroes are basically children, we applaud them for doing basic shit even when their full-grown adults.

Men will be the enemy of this film.

The women, who were lucky to have a fucking job, had a job unlike hundreds of thousands across the united States of skilled workers. Men will walk in, be condescending, smoke cigarettes or pipes, double check the women's work and maybe give a nod at the end.

One guy will be the villain who has it out for them. He will be white and have black rimmed glasses.

Totally accurate 1960s america.

When I saw the trailer I thought that this film would tank in the box office, but future students would be subjected to it when the teacher is too drunk to do their job.

It's pure virtue signaling with zero sincerity.

I'm wondering where the women were during the fueling of the Saturn 5. :-)

Here's what mission control looked like. Red arrows indicate all the women involved.

kek

also rare

>future students would be subjected to it when the teacher is too drunk to do their job.
Ya, this is a straight to classroom film

historical revisionism should be outlawed

They were essentially used as calculators before computers took their place

Who is she?

If there were actual laws in the US along those lines, they would probably get hijacked into being the basis for sending people to prison for crediting white inventors with their own inventions or denying the holocaust.

WUZ

They were glorified calculators. You might as well make a movie about the secretaries who were spell checking the internal memos or the people who check on inventory.

science is racist cuz it be white

youtube.com/watch?v=T09qlvMl1zI

she was just there to make coffee for the boys.

It's like clockwork.

Just in case anyone wants to know... this picture is Katherine Johnson...

The African American woman this movie is based on.

just because you live in perpetual fear of black women AND are too stupid to manage any kind of science beyond mixing your cheetos with shredded cheese doesn't mean you should continually whine and bitch about it on an anime website.

fuck off back to your safe space bubble, storm weenie.

>"i need a mathematician who can see past the math"

forget about the cold, hard objective reality of what the numbers say, we need to know what the numbers *feel* like doing today.

i only know about these women because a movie

but this isn't revisionism. these were actual women who actually worked on space programs

nasa.gov/content/dorothy-vaughan-biography
nasa.gov/content/mary-jackson-biography
nasa.gov/content/katherine-johnson-biography

or are you just upset that black women accomplished more than you've ever done and could ever do despite you being white?

My dick gets hard for 1960s NASA so I'll probably see it, but yeah I'm sure the plot is exaggerated at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=fR7EAdPUqvQ
DWARVES

This is a test you porch monkeys.

B b b b b b baaaaait

WE WUZ WALKIN INTO NASA AND SHIET ALL DRAMATIC AND IMPORTANTS AND SHIET

God that fat thing on the right in the OP image disgusts me

Wernher von Braun had some dark features

Someone please tell me they've already shopped the title into

>Hidden Niggers

Why would you even doubt that?

Magnifique

literally just got finished watching this movie. Back home from Uni and my mother wanted me to go see it with her. unbelievably fucking boring movie. everything is "ooh, racism is bad!" and no actual conflict or compelling story. if you wanna see a movie about the Mercury program, go watch The Right Stuff. happy to take questions about the movie.

Did anyone else notice in the Martian that NASA was all blacks and Asians that had to rescue the only white man on Mars who was growing potatoes in his own shit?

>dark blonde
>hollywood

I only noticed the autismo nig, there were others?

He's blacker looking than the woman the movie is based on.
Not even exaggerating.

What the flying fuck?

That looks like my Grandma......

No way she's a nigger.

Anyone got a youtube link to her speaking?

Does she speak Ebonics or proper English?

actually looks like a good movie.

Same dialect of ebonics as does Ben Carson.

read her wiki article
she's 98 years old, great googly moogly

Are you even trying faggot? Boring bait/10

>Claytor added new courses for her.

What did they mean with this?

>full blown sassy boon

my sides

>green one on the right
I wanna fuck that frog

Mmmmmmmmmmmmhmm

She's mixed.

>Anyone got a youtube link to her speaking?

oddly enough, yes.

youtube.com/watch?list=PLCwE4GdJdVRLOEyW4PhypNnZIJbYLRTVd&v=0TyVJBd8lYI

Fucking lol.

This needs more appreciation.

Hmmm....

You know what, upon closer examination she might be a coon.

It's pretty obvious.

Still, the Jews are trying to get black people to believe they WUZ NASA n SHEIT.

When will this bullshit end?

I appreciate that ass

WE WUZ ROCKET SCIENTISTS

He's like a Pajeet almost