IRA vs ISIS

Who will win, Sup Forums?

The IRA or ISIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the guy in the picture

Are 2 different things, ISIS is bigger and got lot of military resources, with the same numbers and resources I'll go with the IRA, they got less volunteers and seems more profesionals

Pretty much this.

THE IRA will win. Pototoniggers invented terrorism and car bombs.

The IRA are shit. Forget about them murdering tons of civilians like ISIL. In a straight fight I'll pick ISIL because the Paddys are fucking useless in a straight up fight. ISIL is useless as well but at least they might get you when they inevitably blow themselves up.

>take pot shots at policemen and orange militiamen
>kill 2 rival militiamen in riot, international news
>military strategy consists of protests and throwing rocks
>make pipe bombs that killed 1 person in a packed market
Vs
>invaded 2 sovereign states, established a functioning government and military
>killed thousands of hardened regular soldiers from multiple professional armies
>bombing campaign killing thousands more from Paris to Jakarta
GEE WHICH ONE WOULD WIN
the IRA is a fucking joke, just like ETA, Europeans don't know shit about guerrilla warfare or terrorism, ISIS does more in a day than those complying faggots did for half a century, it seriously feels like European terrorists are a joke

The only Euroterrorists who knew how to get shit done were the commies, and they're long gone

IRIS

The potato jews are more cunning.

why do you keep forgetting that isis is funded by you guys

>>killed thousands of hardened regular soldiers from multiple professional armies

I don't think you understand how absolutely worthless the US training of the Iraqi armed forces was. You guys spent $500,000,000 trying to train an Iraqi special forces, and managed to get a grand total of 3 guys that were assessed as combat capable by US military standards.

Arabs can't fight for shit. The expansion of ISIS comes down entirely to a vacuum of power after the US withdrawal.

>can only exist with billions of saudi, us, and israeli shekels
>can't even control stateless power vacuums
>"pay attention cos im only gonna show u this once" strategies i.e. an heroing
>universally hated

>can exist for decades with no funding
>can exist within and despite all the technology and violence of the modern state
>sustainable and effective tactics
>has popular suppot

GEE I WONDER

>moral social conservatives versus communist cucks
Isis all day every day.

This gif makes me hate the entirety of the third world.

Italy would beat the shit out of those terrorist scum bags and send em back to africa or wherever the fuck they come from. Italians are based.

whats wrong with them?

>Abu Hajaaaaaar

Actually I'm pretty sure the IRA would. Even drunken Paddies have some self preservation instinct and their goal is to hurt the enemy, not get killed and martyred.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI

>The Brits are looking worried, and they're going to worry more

800 years of practice

ISIS is an international ancient death cult that has single handedly made Mad Max and Caesar's Legion real.

Plus, the IRA wasn't about a worldwide caliphate, but reclaiming their clay. To ISIS, the world is their clay and they plan accordingly.

Arabs.

They are so shit at being soldiers that they generally resort to hiring mercenaries from Africa (of all places), probably bloodthirsty former child soldiers...

Arabs are cowards with no esprit de corps.

no memeing how did they destroy the flower of our culture that existed in the Middle East in a blitzkrieg

>the third from the right
wtf is he even doing ??????

ISIS would win no questions ask the fuck this is like comparing americas army to fucking tuvalus

Sheer demographics.

Ten thousand monkeys with rusty swords would probably defeat the best-trained Navy SEAL.

> American education

>pls no bully
>all skul is safe space

god i'm glad i was home schooled

Surely they know they aren't doing it right...right?

sorry ireland, the sand niggers take this one.
the IRA never got remotely as big as ISIS

Italy's army looks pretty professional, albeit a bit small, I think they could take on ISIS no problem.