Who is at fault here? We should be completely unbiased and nonconfrontational

Who is at fault here? We should be completely unbiased and nonconfrontational.

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Im pretty sure ive been shadowbanned by (((((EPA)))) but I dont think they will check in here.

Listen people, our system was invented by people who have WORMS eating their brains. They are CRAZY these WORMS are infecting their spinal colum and forcing them to involuntarily pass their conspiracy to create a new world order.

WHY is OBAMA the President? IT IS BECAUSE HE GENUINELY BELIEVES IN WORLD GOVERNMENT. He doesnt need to WORMS when he can do it voluntarily.

How do the worms spread? HUMANITIES GREATEST WEAKNESS IS SEX, WE ARE DRIVEN BY IT. They have robots that imitate human females in order to infect you with WORMS.

THESE worms CANNOT infect aryan people. BLONDE HAIR IS A CURE.

They're both at fault really. Filter man for barging in like a dickhead and Genocide man for flying off the handle at him

kek

this video is the greatest shit show

this
but spitting Jimmy was the most at fault
you don't do that

Alex Jones.

The producer of TYT invited him on. He was ambushed. and spitting on someone for being boisterous is disgusting.

Alex, but it was worth every second.

Did you see a post by me above yours?

spitting jimmy was lucky he didn't end up in the hospital

Alex Jones is in the wrong, as the supposed "journalist" he is, he shouldn't be disrupting the work of other journalists.

The crowd that Alex Jones draws isn't the kind that has standards, they just enjoy watching a man ramble nonsense for hours, so you can pretty much spot an alexjonestard if they think disrupting live shows is le cool or based.

yes

Can you see this?

>gets spit on by liberals for voicing an ALTERNATE opinion
>Gets shit on by liberals on Taiwanese fishing websites for voicing an ALTERNATE opinion
>still stands up for what he believes in
>isnt based

?

yes stop worrying fuckin schitzo lol

dont worry mate, i have a degree in ((((((((((((((psychology)))))))))))))

No

im not sure what words get my posted hidden, how do i share my information?

That's downright inspiring shitpost.

It needs no replies.

HE IS BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

OPEN YOUR EYES

can you see what I posted?

Socially, Jones was at fault, he crashed their set, they didn't invite him on and he started making a fool of himself. TYT's reactions were out of line and Cenk violated the NAP by trying to step to Alex and Roger Stone, so they're both fucktards, fuck them all.