How can Sup Forums claim blacks are inferior when they created this?

How can Sup Forums claim blacks are inferior when they created this?

While Europeans were in the dark ages going months without showering and living in shit and rats spreading the plague blacks built magnificent empires in Ghana, Mali, Egypt, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877855/Cemetery-one-MILLION-mummies-unearthed-Egypt-1-500-year-old-desert-necropolis-largest-found.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY
youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been there. Not very impressive, just a big pile of rocks. Mosque of Djenne is another one of those nigger achievements. Totally pathetic.

Now enslaving 6 million of those brown pieces of shit? THAT'S cool.

WE

WUZ

KAAANGZ

Why does this thread exist?

I think I've watched this doc 3 times now, thanks Sup Forums!

WE WUZ!
slaves...

N SHEEETT

Yiss!

Truth.

>building giant cones hundreds of years ago with intricate passageways that could barely be done in 2016 with modern equipment
>not impressive

Meanwhile the greatest thing Scandi's ever built was literal mud huts and they are hailed as the epitome of the white race and aryan people.

That pic really makes me feel. How could we enslave those kangs and force them to build America using cotton?

t.alberto barbossa

If only whites didn't build the pyramids, you would have a point

>blacks
>not Semites, Mediterraneans and Etruscans

Kek, its the truth and all buttblasted cumskins can do in this thread is spam the same old WE WUZ meme over and over and over and over and over again. Confront a cumskin with facts and knowledge that isn't related to info wars or Nazi history and he craps himself, kek.

Go back to Africa if it's so fucking great. You won't be missed.

Holy shit the girl is the farthest right pick is thicc as fuck.

How can flat chested flat assed cumskin women even compete?

wasn't it lighter skinned caucasoids who were responsible for the construction of pyramids and also the prosperous times in egypt?

later our more swarthy melanin rich friends usurped power and that's when the demise of egypt began

Yes and yes.

no it was arabic peoples from the levant

>wasn't it lighter skinned caucasoids who were responsible for the construction of pyramids and also the prosperous times in egypt?

WE

Pyramids were already constructed by the time Nubians ruled Egypt

WAZZ

LoL leaf

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877855/Cemetery-one-MILLION-mummies-unearthed-Egypt-1-500-year-old-desert-necropolis-largest-found.html

No nigger build that white people did.

It was brown people. Definitely not Africans though. The people that are currently there are the exact same ones. Even when the Greeks ruled it they were a minority.

Blacks did not build the pyramids. From Egypt to Anatolia were people Euro-Asian. North Africa has always been in control of the descendants of Sumeria.
Africa does not equal "Black". Carthage was not "Black".
Also the pyramids were not built by slaves. Slaves worked in the quarries and maybe moved them to location, they wouldn't have even refined the blocks to their final dimensions.

>arabs
>semites
>white

FUCKING MURDERDOGS WHAT THE FUCK
ANCIENT EGYPTIANS YOU SCARY
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

the pyramids are bigger than i thought they were wtf. they're huge

Ancient Egyptians were not blacks. They were just brown Africans. Saying Egyptians are black because they're Africans is like saying the Chinese and Indians are the same because they're both Asian.

The Egyptian Empire actually collapsed when the Hittites (black Africans who lived in what became Sudan) took control.

Your question itself is flawed because you chose a specific time in history and compared it to different places at different times. You're comparing medieval Europe to Ancient Egypt. You're comparing those places with a 3-4k years difference. why compare such specific times when you can just compare modern time. Or better yet, if you wanted to make an accurate comparison, you can compare the complete history of Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa. That is if you wanted a more accurate comparison.

BTW, I have nothing against blacks or Africans. I just wanted to point out the flaw in your question.

Yup

I wasn't there. Can't really speak to it.

>scandis
>quoting Portugal
retard

>dailymail
>legit source

pick one and only one

Used my time Machine

Not one nigger wonderful vacation

You think white will like you better if you suck their dick? you uncle tom scum

Ancient Egyptians were Mediterranean.

White people, like lily white Aryan whites having done jack shit either despite being called the "master race" by a failed despot who wasn't even a blondefag himself. It's like you need a little bit of negroid blood to be useful in the world.

>The Egyptian Empire actually collapsed when the Hittites (black Africans who lived in what became Sudan) took control.
Holy shit, that is wrong. Hittites are Anatolians and ancient Europeans.

What's this from?

White people built the pyramids with their privilege you faggot

>Ghana, Mali, Egypt, etc.

Don't forget the nations of China, Japan, and Europe.

>White people, like lily white Aryan whites having done jack shit either despite being called the "master race" by a failed despot who wasn't even a blondefag himself.

This.

So many uneducated brainwashed simple coddled fools

You niggers aren't even worth the food stamps your given.

>that draw distance

The modern Mosque of Djenne was built by the French in the early 1900's

>Ghana, Mali

Kingdoms based on DUDE LMAO SLAVES AND GOLD hardly counts as empires

holy fuck how many times does it need to be said, tut ankh user was white

DAILYMAIL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCE THEY ARE A GOSSIP MAGAZINE.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY

WE

Stacking rocks upon rocks isn't really that insanely marvelous

also

>WE

egpyt kind of reflects america, whites build it up blacks crash it down

why are melanin rich people such a cancer for advanced societies?

so caucasoids

negroid high T/aggression genes + white brain genes = master race

Explains the Romans, Egyptians, Sumerians, literally fucking everyone. Pure blooded whites lived in longhouses and pillaged cities, did nothing else of substance

Golf clap

Wow the cluck found a vase of the type of slaves Egyptians had. Geee golly I bet you can find an elephant one too !

not sure if bait or genuinely nigger

>Egypt 2000 BC
>First "true Neanderthals" appeared between 200,00 and 250,000 years ago

Also the cardinal racial character of Egypt is Caucasoid

I meant to write Kushites. I have no idea why I wrote Hittites. Still, my point is that the Egyptian Empire collapsed under black African rule.

Also, I like how you never addressed my other points by only tackling the low hanging fruit.

more delusional shit y'all are stupid Neanderthal cave monkeys funny white people can't walk out in the sun today without sun screen but y'all thing Egyptians are white. lol pathetic lame ass wanna be Egyptian white boy you know Egyptian is Greek for black right pea brain the painting are of black people your comical..

Never go full WE WUZ m8

DAS RITE

Troll or retard, so hard to tell.

They didn't.

t.nignog

WE

The monkey likes the word "y'all "

I like subhuman, nigger, genetic dead end.

Useless aggressive waste of space that isn't needed in the year 2016

Mediterranean dark haired empire-building white talking shit about low T blonde barbarian faggot whites. Get with the program son.

Alexander the great was blonde you fucking retards

Guy on the left doesn't really look like the one on the right.

He still was Greek, hair colour means nothing

>Some now extinct whites created this
>Blacks later came and even stripped some materials from the original construct (you can see it on the picture)
> "Blacks are kings"

Hate to tell you. When you hybridize nigger with whites the result gets the worst of both.

empire of dust. look it up

>Black slave labor created this
>Black labor created this
>Blacks created this

It's an undeniable TRUTH that blacks did build the pyramids, whitey btfo!!

His mother was from modern day Syria and she has red hair.

The painting itself isn't terrible. It's just the literal WE WAS KANGZ theme.

>Alexander the great was blonde you fucking retards

no

Yes, modern day Syria with red hair, which means he was still white. Syria only got invaded by shitskins after 600AD. His mother might have been a Semite but his father wuz still a Greek

>people
There's your problem right there. Because they're not people, but the superior civilisations in their good intentions repeatedly make the mistake of treating them like you would a fellow person, instead of acknowledging that niggers are sub-human at best, worse than literal monkeys at worst, and treating them as such.

>i doubt very much that a nigger was the project engineer.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

Literally just searched for "chinese angry at blacks"

That looks like its from a longer video, though.

I often feel so sorry for niggers, trying so hard to cling to any semblance of achievement in this world while virtually every other race has at least one impressive period in its history.
All blacks have is a mythical belief about the pyramids (to which they made no contribution other than slave grunt work, and which isn't really all that impressive anyway) and a month in which we all pretend they invented shit.
CUZ WE WUZ SCIENCE AND SHIT.

To this day, the one and only thing blacks have ever contributed to this world was being lucky enough to be enslaved by what would become The United States of America.

You're welcome.

Blacks wre enslaved be egyptians.

Yea, and they are too stupid to realize how worthless their race is.

Egypt.
Nubia.

Pick the one with pyramids.
Pick the one with KANGS and mud huts.

Can you plot actual chimps or gorillas on that map?

Fuck off Kush. Nobody gives a fuck about ancient cow herders. Your Archers betrayed Pharoah and ran away from the Hittite master race. Everybody knows that Egyptian royalty was a byproduct of EMWF racemixing with lusty Mittanian princesses and that everybody else who wasn't a priest of the Sun God was basically a subhuman faggot.

Wow great point leaf.

I bet blacks made the oceans, too. They probably also invented fish.

>Saged, you stupid faggot.

Blacks are dumb as shit. Fuck the hell off, bro.

I don't get why people get so hung up on pyramids. Sure, they're big, but architecturally they're nothing special.

Yea, egypt wasnt that successful, and the fact that it's apparently niggers biggest accomplishment is saying something.

ive been wanting to use this file for 2 hours HAHAHA

How is it supposed to last 4000 years without being absolutely fucking YUGE?

Industrialization is the greatest monument known to man.

You're slave labor architecture is a pile of stone with no meaning for it's existence but slavery.

I love how no one replied to this instantly. Guess the niggers have accepted reality.

You should probably seek help for your mental health issues leaf, post xmas depression can be a bitch expecially for a syrup guzzling spineless faggot such as your self.

>You're slave labor architecture is a pile of stone with no meaning for it's existence but slavery.
Ironically this is exactly what everyone is accusing the USA of but when tables are turned, it somehow doesn't matter. Libkucks and their sweet double standards