SWEDEN YES

worldnewspolitics.com/2016/12/25/muslims-arrive-300000-handout-state-gives-epic-wakeup-call-never-saw-coming/?utm_source=CP&utm_campaign=CP&utm_medium=CP

How about you give us a summary, instead of expecting us to give some news site shekels by clicking your link.

this is a sweden no article you dumb fucking burger

>How about you give us a summary, instead of expecting us to give some news site shekels by clicking your link.
shitskins wanted gibs, swedish cuckvernment said no

i'll call what makes it a yes for the right side

so basically op is a raging (new)faggot who doesn't know how to use YES and NO

gotch ya

>A $300,000 taxpayer-funded payment from the government was expected by several Muslim organizations in Sweden, so they wrapped up their annual spending. However, their applications didn’t go as smooth as expected. Just as they handed their application, the got some news they didn’t see coming at all.

>Young Muslims of Sweden and Sweden Democratic Youth (SDU) have been milking taxpayers for over $25 million annually for years now. Earlier this year, they were approved for nearly $300,000 by the Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society (MUCF). Unfortunately for them, when they came to collect their money for 2017, they were told that they had been DENIED all funding because “their activities are not compatible with democracy.”

>It was long overdue, but the government finally caught up with these groups. They found that the groups were not actually promoting anti-extremism, anti-racism, or Western values and laws, so they cut off all of their state funding. More specifically, the government confirmed that the Young Muslims of Sweden promotes both discrimination and racism towards non-Muslims and even has connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.

>According to Lotta Persson, of the Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society (MUCF):
>“We make the assessment that the SDU has statements in its political manifestos and Young Muslims of Sweden has elements in its operations which mean that these organizations do not live up to the standard we want an organization to have to get government funding”.

FUCK white people!
They actually have a culture, which is more than any fucking Swede can say, and you call it racist because it doesn't fucking bend the knee to the white man. Fuck Sweden. I can't wait until the refugees wisen up and see that there are enough of them there to not have to tolerate your shit for much longer. 2017 will be a wakeup call for Sweden.

if you look at what i posted above you'll understand

look at this lefty, he's so triggered

>im THIS new to pol
lurk more newfag, you can stay, just stop posing for 3 months minimum

thanks guys, really. i hope you realise you are responsible for this, especially you burgers

this is textbook fascism, how can we be a democracy if we dont let everyone have a right to exist?

good job guys, you elected trump. thanks for ruining the world for 4 YEARS

ive been here for years leaf

Responsible for what?

The government found this group was outright promoting intolerance towards anyone one not like them, so cut their funding.

>they were told that they had been DENIED all funding because “their activities are not compatible with democracy.
Bullfuckingshit, Sweden just ran out of money.

so what? its their belief so we should let them have it, why should our thoughts be more important than theirs?

I don't have to say this often, but

You are doing it wrong

>racism towards non-Muslims

How is this possible?

Islam isn't a race.
You can become a muslim tomorrow, but you can never become a nigger.

FUCK OFF

>tfw I could still laugh at these posts

Stop.

tell me how this has to be a no, when it actually helps sweden, which makes it a yes

Lurk more you fucking nigger

>Sweden Yes
Sweden bends over for thrusting muslim cock

>Sweden No
Sweden kicks that cock off its degenerate owner

Because their Ideology is literally attempting to discriminate and undermine yours.

They can have whatever belief they like but why should the taxpayers subsidise them?

How is Germanistan doing these days?

Lurk moar

I'm not triggered, i'm just a decent fucking human being. You don't even see "radical Islam" attacks (which isn't a real thing, trump just used it to scare white racists into voting for him) in sweden, and yet they still persecute ALL Muslims. I only came to this board after I saw people on Sarah Andersons twitter defiling her comics and some of her supporters linking to this site as the one responsible. This is disgusting. You aren't welcome on reputable sites like twitter or facebook or reddit so you shouldnt have a place to spread this racist bullshit anywhere.

>why should our thoughts be more important than theirs?
Fuck off kike, how about you go down and pay them straight out of your pocket to go rape and murder, instead of paying taxes. For once your homo government did the right thing

Haven't been raped or trucked today. So pretty good, all things considered.

In fact, i'm going to make it a priority to bring people here to counter your racist vitriolic bullshit hate speech with ACTUAL INTELLIGENT FACTS

Any sign of the far right potentially shoving Merkel's traitor cabal out of power? Or will you be dodging rapefugees and trucks for a long time to come?

You a proxy leaf, son?

> "radical Islam" attacks (which isn't a real thing,
you're right it isn't, Islam is just complete fucking trash that works to kill non believers

(((FACTS)))

Probably just more bait in a bait thread, but come on now. The truth doesn't fear the light, but you're advocating an entire viewpoint be crushed. If the "hate speech" that flows from this place didn't have any truth to it, progressives would be able to throw more at it than 'RAYCISS!'.

Honestly, I think the AfD will get some huge gains, but too many cucks will still vote for Mutti. Still, she might actually be forced to form a government with them. Should be interesting.

All muslims should be sent back to the Middle East and contained there.

literally no source just a wall of text
cant tell if larp, fakenews, or a scizophrenic disorder blog

FUCKING JOIN TWITTER ALREADY--TIME TO WIN HEARTS U FUCKING IDIOT

it's called ctrl c and ctrl v dumbass

I'm honestly disappointed in Germany. I'm pretty sure if we had as many outrageous over the top terror attacks as your country has had (especially the rape swarms that seem to pop up at any holiday event that includes 'refugees') there would already be right wing death squads forming.

Has there really not been ANY retaliation against that particular community and it's outrageous ability to harm the country that they've migrated to? Not even a single lone gunman?

>Sweden bends over for thrusting muslim cock
how does that make it a yes when that's bad?

>Has there really not been ANY retaliation against that particular community and it's outrageous ability to harm the country that they've migrated to? Not even a single lone gunman?
there will be

Besides burning down rapefugee homes? Only a few small incidents that the MSM was sure not to tell anyone about.

When?

Aren't Sweden Democratic Youth (SDU) nazis? So basically muslims are an exuse to take money away from right wing parties.

>Win hearts
No. Cucks need to learn the hard way. And they will learn.

some of you are alright, don't go to islam tomorrow

Darth Swedius reporting in

8 years faggot.

>Tfw I'm actually falling for this shit-tier bait
Because sarcasm yank

Godspeed Nigel.

not bait kid
actual question

>Lotta Persson
Please tell me she's a fatty.

Good Goyim. Spare those shekels. Don't waste them on filth

SDU isn't muslim, it's the youth-wing of SD. The only decent party in the country.

Hope you learned

Spot the newfag, the post

You can identify a newfag by their misuse of "SWEDEN/GERMANY YES/NO!" memes.

newfag

The way this article is written sounds almost sarcastic, maybe it is fake and intentionally written to see how we will respond?

Any swedes can confirm?

>leaf

Don't worry. The Swedish people will raise more than $300,000 themselves. And the government will apologize.

>I've been here for years
Absolute bullshit. Welcome anyway, newfriend.

SWEDEN YES! Is a meme. Like Captain Sweden saving the day with tolerance, sort of shit.
So when Sweden bends over and takes it in the ass, it is SWEDEN YES!

Sweden standing up for itself is the opposite of this, and hence it is SWEDEN NO!

pleb tier opinion about "who is responsible"

Hey thanks bro.

It's always nice to get a little credit once a hard task has been completed.

Here's to seeing invader corpses stacked like firewood in the streets of Malmö!

Guys, never trust any claims made by the Swedish government. This whole year, they were pledging mass deportations. No more fucking around, 80,000 people were getting the boot, etc. The end of the year has come and surprise! They never had the mechanisms for this mass deportation, now they're pledging to take in more refugees.

lurk moar faggot

>spoonfeeding newbabbies

It's all because of Annie Lööf's mutiny and it is fucking beautiful. Sky's the limit for SD.

Don't make us put you on a treadmill, burger. You're making your country look bad with your shitty trolling

Oh, look, a snowflake. You probably have an account on MetaFilter.

>Driving away our newfriends, rather than welcoming and redpilling them.

I am 100% fucking with pol in my posts. I just wanted to see how it feels to troll pol. It doesnt feel good. A random passerby who just heard of something pol did would never commit to posting to a thread. They wouldn't bring their friends to raid the board. There is ZERO satisfaction from trolling to me.

Given that, I now feel the majority of Canadians and Australians are fucked in the head. But the ones who legitimately find the flaws with the radical left are the ones who need us most. It's easy to pick them out too, so lets try and be constructive so as not to birth another crazy.

Also, I formally apologize.

Dude youre fucking retarded as fuck! I'll explain it to your newfag ass who's "been here for years"

A Sweden "NO" is something that helps Sweden and thus is perceived as being Fascist, Islamophobic, Nationalist, etc, which to the indoctrinated Swedes is a NO!
Whereas...
A Sweden YES is something that goes against the interests of Native Swedes, White People, Europe, the West, etc, which to the indoctrinated Swedes is a YES!

Got it dumbfuck?

Please tell us you're being facetious, please tell us you're not a real Swedish cuck!

That's the fucking joke. Now turn around 360° and walk out of this thread the way you came in.

Kek. Get used to losing bigly, Mohammad

Emotional children like you should be sent to some sort of camp, where you can concentrate on becoming a better person

Please do that. I was a Bernie supporter and came to Sup Forums to teach them facts about tolerance.

But the red pill hurts so good though. The addiction.

When you dance with the devil, the devil don't change, the devil changes you.

How else do we redpill them?

>SWEDEN MAYBE!

There. Problem solved.

Literally degeneracy

A decent human being doesn't say shit like this about people so kindheartedly naive that they invited half the 3rd world and every homicidal Salafist Muslim into their Land, giving them not only safe harbor, but also housing, money, healthcare, schooling, and all other benefits of a Welfare State Democracy while being paid with murder, rape, abuse of the system and terrorism? If you're white, your traitor scum and a cuck, if you're not, then you're a thief, a parasite and an invasive virus who'll soon be removed from our White Christian Lands.
Your time is coming scum.

>FUCK white people!
>They actually have a culture, which is more than any fucking Swede can say, and you call it racist because it doesn't fucking bend the knee to the white man. Fuck Sweden. I can't wait until the refugees wisen up and see that there are enough of them there to not have to tolerate your shit for much longer. >2017 will be a wakeup call for Sweden.

Just always go SWEDEN YES! and you'll be right 99% of the time...

So this is just a bullshit narrative to hide the fact that they are cutting all funding to the SD?

Why? He's right.

>Australians are fucked in the head.
You have no idea.

Please help.

Man youre embarrassing! Stop fucking trying to claim you've been here for years, when it's so painfully obvious that youre the newest of new fags! Lurk moar faggit.

Swedish Moshlims got blacked

>you can never become a nigger.
IDK, talcum x did alright out of it

How much percent of Swedish girls already got blacked you think?

To be fair Germany has been so cucked for so long its not a surprise that they're where they are now
>cant even make an aggressive move against anything without consulting the UN because of WWII
>UN STILL has limitations on the army that Germany is allowed to have
We did this to them and now the only thing we can do to save Europe
Is to just nuke it off the face of the fucking planet

you're one of the types who will listen to RS magazine shit out false rape stories about white frat boys who didn't actually do anything, and applaud RS magazine and condemn white college guys

meanwhile you'll cry real tears for the 34-going-on-13 "refugee child" who stalks the streets of stockholm so that he can grope teenage girls at night and be released from jail because "it's too hard to assimilate and consider women people"

narcissistic fucking sjws

Can't raise the budget, they probably just ran dry and decided to defund both sides so everyone'd be happy, instead pissing off everyone with the usual unimaginable incompetence.

they could just raid pension funds or go into debt, thats the usual thing

This

>Taking money from the SDU
>Implying this is a good thing

lmao at OP being a complete fucking retard