Can Sup Forums admit Trump isn't perfect?

Remeber, this isn't R/thedonald, you won't get banned for your opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

concern trolling. Avoid thread.

parroting faggot

No he's 100% perfect he never did anything wrong in his entire life he's basically christ reborn but better. Sage.

maybe if you didn't have ulterior motives, you fucking lefty subhuman kike. trump was the best option out of everyone that was fielded. if he fucks up then so what, we were heading that way anyway. there's no discussion to be had and second guessing at this point is what lefty cucks do

The butthurt he generates in you makes him perfect.

obviously he is pretty retarded, still better than hillary tho

funny how he said "we will always be TRYING to drain the swamp". seems like he now knows its impossible

he's perfect in the sense that he isn;t king Obummer

no one is perfect nigger

Gonna need sauce my nigga

A "no, I can not say trump is not perfect" would have been good faggot

fucking this
lol

of course he is not perfect, I doubt we will see the following:

1.) the wall
2.) deportation of anyone other than illegals inside jails
3.) tax cuts (requires war criminals and false republicans ryan and mcconnel to not be rats, which wont happen)
4.) EPA gutted

I don't think anybody thinks he's perfect (do you actually take those "GOD EMPEROR PLS TAKE MY ANAL VIRGINITY!" posts seriously?)
He was just the best option by miles and does stand to make some significant changes if he follows through with even half of what he wanted to do.

he is an even bigger slave to the jews than hillary. fuck this kike puppet cuck.

>You won't get banned for your opinions

Looks like Sansa had a big night.

trump isnt perfect but hes 100% better than all the other (((candidates))) we had

>trump was the best option out of everyone that was fielded.
Absolutely
>I don't think anybody thinks he's perfect
That's definitely not true. You think too highly of some of the people here

Of course he isn't, he's human after all. You wouldn't understand

>tfw too intelligent to shitpost

Of course he's not no one is. He was just the best for the time and the situation.
America is becoming weak and Trump is showing us it's okay to be strong in the face of systemic oppression. At every turn someone is trying to turn America into something it's not.

He may not be a gleaming golden god but he's the best candidate we've had in a long time and he'll be the best president we've had in a long time.

Trump is the best presidential candidate of my lifetime, which isn't saying much.

hes fucking dog shit. im just glad if hes taking us down the left comes with us

He's a clown but I voted for him anyway. If the liberal media wouldn't make it so difficult for serious conservative and nationalist candidates to gain traction, it wouldn't have had be this way.

hes a crazy billionaire that knows shit only billionaires would know. in other words hes perfect for know

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

He's a bull in a China shop, but he's our big bad bull!

The govt is not your daddy, shitbird.

What?

nobody cares we think it's funny

He was the lesser of two evils here before things became definitively one sided
Once the race for the presidency got heated, everyone marked their lines and withdrew into full blown zealot mode for their respective candidate

Some of the more dense people might not come back from their temporary insanity. Don't expect more unbiased opinions until after he officially swears in, nobody really trusts the government enough to make that a sure thing

R

A

R

E

>Billionaire
>President of the most powerful nation
>Super model wife
>TV star
He's pretty close though.

Trump isn't perfect. But compared to Hillary he may as well be.

He did a great job at calling out interntional jewry during his campaign, member they all were panicking over his globalist speech.

I can't even find a flaw desu, except that he's pro israel, but that's to be expected, can't have the boss on edge, oh and all his rich buddies getting in power and the fact he's threathing all UN countries with "changes" to the way things are run even doe he hasn't held one day of political office. Makes me wonder who's pulling his strings and wether the campaigning wasn't all talk and he was the shadow governments choice all along to get the US involved in a major conflict to make profit for the war machine , i'd be worried if i lived in a country on americas hit list. Hopefully he was briefed on how Iran would win against the US if they were to invade.