Several Malls across the nation are under attack by teens starting fights and running through the food courts...

Several Malls across the nation are under attack by teens starting fights and running through the food courts. What is going on and why isn't /pol reporting it

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/news/fox-valley-mall-in-aurora-closed-due-to-fights/1674153/
twitter.com/i/moments/813551820542865408
google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=mall&oq=mall
nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Large-Police-Presence-at-Buckland-Hills-Mall-408346605.html
fox61.com/2016/12/26/huge-fight-at-shoppes-at-buckland-hills-in-manchester-shuts-down-mall/
9news.com/news/local/mall-in-aurora-evacuated-after-large-disturbance/378508285
twitter.com/search?q=mall&src=typd
wral.com/authorities-no-shots-fired-at-cross-creek-mall/16376960/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/12/26/reports-mall-disturbances-light-up-social-media/95859862/
abc13.com/news/mall-fights-incidents-reported-across-the-country/1674223/
dailypress.com/news/newport-news/dp-police-respond-to-patrick-henry-mall-for-call-of-large-crowd-20161226-story.html
fox5atlanta.com/news/225654105-story
wthr.com/article/police-break-up-multiple-fights-at-castleton-square-mall
tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/two-arrested-after-fight-at-eastland-mall/631934159
kiro7.com/news/local/police-investigate-stabbing-at-alderwood-mall/478644726
fox2now.com/2016/12/26/fights-break-out-at-malls-across-the-country-including-2-in-connecticut/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't care what teens do.

/thread
checked

so niggers being niggers?
America is a country of nigger lovers

Post link to the video you nigger.

>(((teens)))

You mean niggers.

post the videos and we'll talk about it

Sounds like teens doing teen things.

(((teens)))

abc7chicago.com/news/fox-valley-mall-in-aurora-closed-due-to-fights/1674153/

OP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT. THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU LAZY NIGGER

Nigs gonna nog

Niggers have been doing this for years. The media reports it as "teens", the police arrest no one and it's ignored. This is partly how niggers ruined malls and theaters.

this. Teens are basically niggers these days

Talking about the race of the perpetrators is racist...

Watch Colin Flaherty faggots, he covers this shit daily.

I'll bet each of those cities is just loving their diversity.

Wow didn't know this was a nationwide thing, happened at my local mall here in CT.

Shut down the whole mall 3 hours early.

This is why i go to upscale malls instead of lower class malls. that or i just order online.

I saw 2 niggers walking out in cuffs so it wasn't all bad

Found this so it seems its some premeditated shit.

From what I can tell they were all black. not surprised.

Two Malls in Memphis closed as well after "teens" rushed through the food court. Some say shots were fired but Police say no.

Why do black people always act as if there's a hidden camera filming them so that they will become a fucking celebrity when that make it to the news, for the better or for the worst?
Seriously, why the fuck it's always them fucking things up?

Let the nigger run wild

The more they do this the sooner they all can be gassed.

Yes "teens", those dam "youths" are so violent these days

? what magic do you think prevents a bus load of niggers arriving at your "upscale mall"

>but Police say no.

Police: No.

When we were kids we used to skateboard through the mall letting security chase us.

Then they made us leave for the day lol this is just kid stuff why is it on the news?

Hulen mall in NTX shut down atm as well.

I remember a fight on Black Friday that was shown a few times on CNN and FOX.

I'm sure this will be a mid-day store on FOX.

Because actual police.

Plus the more upper scale malls are far away from the urban lower class areas. If they want to bus a bunch of gang bangers 20 miles to cause shit instead of going to the 4 malls within 10 miles, more power to them

Teens will be teens

yea cuz kids skateboarding in the mall is totes the same as a mob of 100 niggers breaking shit, attacking some people, having fights, and littering all over

>teens

Isn't this some nigger tradition to riot at malls after christmas, before new years?

>what is going on
niggers.

>why isn't Sup Forums reporting it
because i don't waste shekels going to overpriced kike bazaars

If someone else could contribute that would be great.

Happening all over Colorado, Texas, New Jersey, Indiana , Arizona etc...

I've heard security won't let in youths unless they're with an adult.

My mom told me about a friend back East vouched as the aunt for some blacks when they were turned away at a mall.

Sure they do stuff like that until the local media runs a story, or the government sues them

could it be aliens ?

>/pol
Hey OP I think you forgot your /r at the front.
I fucking swear every time I read "pol" or "/pol" or "Sup Forums" it's another stab in the heart as I realize more and more that our board has been inundated with ledditors and fags.

Grew up in Memphis and they literally moved the Best Buy and other shopping stores a couple of miles down the road to get out of the newly created hood.

Was a mall called Hickory Ridge Mall that went to utter shit in just a couple of years. Same for an older Mall of Memphis which is non existent now.

It's happening to these malls now. Wolfchase and Oak Court Mall.

Memphis is shit now.

Holidays aren't an excuse.

I remember this pic. They didn't protest anything this year, at least enough to get attention.

Damn that sounds fun I wish kids did that when I was in high school

police cant do shit m8

its only a matter of time once they start showing it. no amount of money can change it. maybe if you had only pottery barns and book stores with no shoe/hat/clothing stores you can keep the numbers low

I'm not saying it's an excuse, I'm saying it's a nigger tradition for nigger teens to go to malls after Christmas and riot.

You know, like jews go out for chinese food, people go to the theater on christmas, boxing day, etc.

Niggers riot. It happens every single year.

Here's more shit at beachwood mall in ohio. twitter.com/i/moments/813551820542865408

Good thing some cities have ordinances keeping groups of four or more from being out in public.

I'm sure this is a weekly occurance

its just poverty and systemic racism that is responsible for this
xdxdxd

Wait really? This is happening all over? They had to shut down my mall in Manchester Connecticut because hundreds of teenagers showed up and started fighting.

What up CT bro!

google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=mall&oq=mall

Click through some of these google news articles for videos. You may need to adjust the contrast since the videos are awfully dark...

Connecticut

nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Large-Police-Presence-at-Buckland-Hills-Mall-408346605.html

fox61.com/2016/12/26/huge-fight-at-shoppes-at-buckland-hills-in-manchester-shuts-down-mall/

how can we reach the millennials?

Aurora Colorado too:

9news.com/news/local/mall-in-aurora-evacuated-after-large-disturbance/378508285

Aurora is basically Denver's (((anus)))

Colin Flaherty is usually on the case
Nothing escapes his eye

This has to be BLM flash mobs. It is the first day of Kwanzaa

Another good source of videos
twitter.com/search?q=mall&src=typd

Colin Flaherty is my nigga.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""teens""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I'd like to see more of Colin Flaherty on Sup Forums - the "Don't Make the brown kids mad" thing, or whatever it's called, is a damn good red pill

Holy niggers the fox valley Mall is right in my are, does anyone want a run down in the nigger situation around here?

Sure. How niggerish are they?

This clearly is organized which is surprising considering that Sup Forums didn't catch onto it before hand

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""teens"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

we needto find niggerchan

could it be organized on one of those local chat apps? we need ppl to scout this shit out

You have to understand nigger speak to read the plans.

I think they use facebook and twitter, but must use code words and private facebook groups.

They communicate through crack dealing networks

i can translate niggerbonics

iirc, this was supposed to be a National Day of Rage and Curly Fries.

ITS JUST A PRANK BROOO

Americans are niggers.

>literally one fight
>pol takes race b8
>even Canada gets a chance to say "nigger"

/thread

Ending ones own thread
>id starts with /
>

Police: Yes.
Police: I mean No.

>((((teens))))
>((((youths))))

"I thought the sign said FREE SEX. I no understand." - said the migrant

It's young niggers. They'll just do what my mall did after the same happened here, nobody under 18 allowed without a parent on weekends. Cut down on issues by 50% from what I've heard.

Just wish they try beating/robbing a guy with a CCW. If more people start (legally) shooting these apes, this shit would stop.

you cannot be this fucking deluded

look up kennywood fight in piittsburgh. or castelton mall fight in indianapolis. or cincinnati. or milwaukee. or chicago. or if you want to see some real heady ''''teen'''' shenanigans look in west palm

this shit shuts places down and eventually ruins whatever was previously nice for everyone. fuck off

Im surprised white people still go to malls. Groids ruined those, parks, and movie theaters years ago.

Happened in Fayetteville NC tonight too- mall shit down for a fight and "shots fired".

Niggers didn't have school today but there parents had work. They took the bus to return the things they stole on black Friday.

wral.com/authorities-no-shots-fired-at-cross-creek-mall/16376960/

they don't. not in any real numbers.

.t guy who did mall security a year ago.inb4 paul blart memes

i was at 2 malls today and i didn't see anything like that

White people wised up and built outlet malls

Just buy shit from Amazon.

there has to be some connection on social media about screaming "shots fired" and calling 911.

>2016
>going to malls

they just follow the ups truck to your house and steal it off your porch.

What the hell?

Fo real

Red:
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/12/26/reports-mall-disturbances-light-up-social-media/95859862/
abc13.com/news/mall-fights-incidents-reported-across-the-country/1674223/
dailypress.com/news/newport-news/dp-police-respond-to-patrick-henry-mall-for-call-of-large-crowd-20161226-story.html
fox5atlanta.com/news/225654105-story
wthr.com/article/police-break-up-multiple-fights-at-castleton-square-mall
tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/two-arrested-after-fight-at-eastland-mall/631934159

Purple:
kiro7.com/news/local/police-investigate-stabbing-at-alderwood-mall/478644726

Green:
fox2now.com/2016/12/26/fights-break-out-at-malls-across-the-country-including-2-in-connecticut/

17 total.

You from Memphis, my nigga?

yup still love the Grizzlies but fucking hate memphis

>Colin Flaherty

Watch the fuck out of that channel M8.

Go grizz, my guy. I have a love/hate relationship with the city, but certain areas need to be gentrified quickly. Anyway, stay safe out there and go tigers.

>going to the mall
why

>tigers
hotty fucking toddy jfc

yeah I moved away a couple years ago.