Too damn much

I picked up this slut last night who fucking claimed that I have a micro peen and laughed at me. Wtf. 4.5 inches is average world wide and even ancient statues show that is a fact.

Wtf is wrong with sluts these days??

Bruv... wtf has this got to do with politics?
>Inb4 small thai cock
I'm English

brah I have a 6.5 inch penis and I think it's small. 5 inch girth too.
Feelsbad man

They have small penises as a sign of youth, it has nothing to do with what the sexual preferences of that time

>that chart again
The ultimate b8

Literal twinks are best endowed

I wonder how many impressionable young males have developed complexes based on obvious trolls like this?

I have a 7.5x5.5 inch cock and I have fairly large balls but a girl in HS said it was average.

That peen is flaccid
Nah, man, small pens are aesthetic. Large peens are for beasts and barbarians.

All the Greek statues have a flaccid penis btw. Of course they are small.

whores gonna lough

I feel like a degenerate for knowing this but yeah some of them are pretty hung

4.5. Gooks pull down the average.

>tfw 1 inch and 3 fully erect

Did you stick it in her ass?

*4.5 is tiny
Indians pull it down too.

>flaccid

Yes also this, I'm like 2.5 inches flaccid and 6 erekt

>picked up a slut last night
>last night was Christmas

Nice pasta there OP

Women can only feel 1 inch from entrance to inside the vagina. They orgasm from stimulation of the g-spot. Easy to make up with by stimulating the clit.

She probably wanted to brag about the size of her partner to her girlfriends. Women can be shallow.

>4.5 average
Australian average is 5.2.
Small penis, doesn't know shit about ancient statues, what a cuck. You must be from Melbourne.

No, she laughed at me, then walked out. No comment, it was messed up.

Last night was 26th here leaf, we are one day ahead of you.

Girls have more things to be insecure about, find a flaw and point at it, that shuts them up if you're cruel enough.

>Canadians being to cucked to know about timezones

Do yall niggas think women can tell penis size on sight?! No. It's not like you're gonna whip it out and she's gonna measure it.
>Unless you let her

So what if she thinks you're small? At least you got that succ in the end. Not about her pleasure anyway.

>small english micropenis

Can i ask you a serious question OP?

Why do you even give a fuck about the opinion of a "slut" you "picked up" last night?
I mean you surley realise that the opinion of a slut doesnt really matter. Its just some Bitch.
And you take her words serious enough, to even post an article about it, and being upset?
Why?

Me

>mfw white and have 9 inch cock
>mfw I'm sick and tired of women crying and saying "it hurts"

Be lucky you have a normal penis. The greatest lie is that having a big penis matter. Blood, blood everywhere, every time

>Why do you even give a fuck
It was my second ever encounter with the real girl and my confidence has taken a hit.

I am considering enhancement surgery. Off I go to see what is on offer and find a good surgeon in my city. I can't take this anymore.