US a shit

How come these places are so much better to live in than the USA if youre below the poverty line?

Seems like theres a fast track to the top for an immigrant or millennial with nothing. Also Germany.

Whats the deal?

we(the US) pay for their defense, allowing them to divert their funds to social programs

if they had to defend themselves without our help their true value would emerge

And it seems like we hire these social program people via H1B visas by the millions. Why are we so cucked?

i'll give you a true response and not blindly blame the globalists

we do it because the continuing ideal of "we let them in because they can and will assimilate" is still a thing in most people's minds, even if it's mostly subconscious. beaners on H1Bs will speak only the most rudimentary english and send all the money they make back to mexico. new immigrants will just go to small enclaves they set up and only interact with themselves, therefore not needing to speak english. our hospitality is our downfall, because not everyone is as good as we are. the american dream can be brought back, but it needs to be just that, american. not mexican, not filipino, not german, american.

>Scandinavia
>Finland

???

Because up until recently the poor people there were all white

>we(the US) pay for their defense, allowing them to divert their funds to social programs
Pay for whose defense?

>Sweden

europe as a whole

please don't tell me you guys would last more than a few months against russia without any outside help

Assuming there are far fewer people receiving government benefits than USA

>>europe as a whole
>American intellectuals

suomi, we are the backbones to every single army in europe. this includes scandinavia and new mongolia. just because you can scratch your nuts without our permission does not mean you don't depend on us for a lot of your defense, more so for other european countries

Interesting.
Do elaborate

We're not allowed on finland clay amigo

>we(the US) pay for their defense

Iceland? No.

Iceland is another liberal meme. Highest suicide rates in the world. Standard of living is not as high as the media reports.

Also, with the exception of Islamaden, why do liberals claim countries are paradises that happen to be 99% white?

just look at NATO and other defense spending, even if you aren't officially NATO we're more than likely gonna have your back because you aren't Ivan. we cooperate on several military procedures and we maintain anti missile platforms and other defenses for the whole of scandinavia in neighboring countries. you are more self sufficient than say Germany militarily but we still are a large portion

yeah, don't they also consume the most anti-depressants

fpbp

/thread

>Start WW3: the cold wars with Russia over a non-nato state

You smoking bro?

>Pay for whose defense?

For yours, I thought asians were supposed to be smart...

>even if you aren't officially NATO we're more than likely gonna have your back because you aren't Ivan
Like NATO had Ukraine's back? I'll be waiting for NATO's strongly worded letters to Russia with great expectations.

Noone here is counting on your "help", nor does it exist anywhere but in your fantasies of USA being World Police.

Finland is not in NATO.
What the fuck is with you people?

we almost did over the ukraine, a hawk like hillary would have put boots on the ground or declared a no fly zone at the very least, and with our current leadership we went back to cold war level relations

>we almost did

And now Trump is about to buy and drill all of Russias oil. We didnt do shit

Why not? We let useless countries like Ukraine in.

because we totally didn't fucking tank the russian economy with sanctions and other such bureaucratic passive aggressions
also, none of you Finns want to be Russian clay i presume, but the crimeans had a majority that did and they went with relatively little resistance

most burgers don't like being the world police, but it's become the status quo. i'd rather everyone could maintain themselves but realistically that wouldn't happen any tine soon

Are you fucking trolling? Ukraine is not in NATO either

doesn't matter. You're allied with nato members, which means people like russia will never be allowed to fuck with you. We are the reason you pay nothing, probably haven't developed military tech in years, and don't even have a primary battle tank of your own design. I bet there's not a single finish jet pilot with more than five hours of flight training a yeah. Your defense is payed for by us. You're welcome.

>Your defense is payed for by us. You're welcome.
No, our defense is payed by us. Obviously if Russia really wants to attack, we're done. There's no winning that battle.
And we accept that, so take your unwanted help and shove it up your self-gratulating ass.

>>You're allied with nato members, which means people like russia will never be allowed to fuck with you.
>American power fantasies

>Finnish education

It's too fucking late. I'm too tired to deal with you retards.

Dumb as shit