'hate crime' false flags increase

Hate crime false flag: David Williams, from Denton (Dallas, Texas) spray painted his own garage door with "N*gger lovers" and set 2 of his vehicles ablaze in front of his property.

Him and his wife Jenny reported it to the Police and posted about it on social media, also starting a GoFundMe page to raise funds as this happened to them so close to Christmas.

Williams later confessed to his wife later that it was him that did it - she turned him into the Police, and promised GoFundMe users that she would return the $5,000+ they had received in donations.

He is currently in a mental institution but Police have commented that he will be arrested upon release.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064080/White-husband-confesses-wife-setting-cars-fire-painting-racial-slur-garage-door-staged-hate-crime.html
breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/26/hate-hoax-texan-tags-racial-slur-home/
dallasobserver.com/news/denton-man-admits-setting-his-vehicle-ablaze-and-spray-painting-the-n-word-on-garage-wife-says-9017965

Another recent hate crime hoax - a New York Muslim woman claimed to have been called a terrorist and had her hijab pulled off by Trump supporters. During the Police investigation she later admitted she had faked the story, citing family problems, and was arrested. It's notable that before the story was found out to have been faked, it had already begun to become viral on social media, and an article about it on 'Buzzfeed' as well as one on the New York Daily news website had become highly viewed and circulated.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/14/hate-hoax-nyc-muslim-arrested-claiming-attack-trump-fans/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38328242

The exact same thing happened at a Louisiana University shortly after Trump won the election

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-woman-robbed-hijab-donald-trump-maga-hat-president-supporter-louisana-a7410301.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2465591/adam-saleh-planned-delta-airline-furore-which-saw-him-chucked-off-london-flight-to-new-york-for-speaking-arabic-to-his-mum-according-to-brit-passengers-on-the-flight/
wjtv.com/2016/12/21/1-charged-with-arson-after-greenville-church-burned-spray-painted-vote-trump/
clickondetroit.com/news/ann-arbor-police-womans-story-about-being-force-to-remove-hijab-did-not-occur
bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/12/19/pro-trump-babson-students-cleared-wellesley-victory-incident/RsIfPd27sNxqiXvnwOrhTJ/story.html
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/12/babson_students_exonerated_will_face_no_discipline
breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/11/texas-muslim-pleads-guilty-to-setting-fire-to-his-own-mosque/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop shitposting

im curious as to what the legal penalty is for falsifying hate crime

hope it hurts.

Woman is the eternal traitor.

Adam Saleh, a Youtuber with 1.6 million subscribers, made news on December 21st for claiming to have been kicked off a flight 'for speaking Arabic to his mom on the phone'. The story went viral on social media & news websites rapidly.

It later came to light that he had been incredibly loud and disruptive, with him and his Arabic friend shouting to each other incredibly loud across the plane, recording other passengers' reactions, telling other passengers to 'shut up', and making young children scared, before the airline company's staff on the plane had no option but to ask him to get off.

thesun.co.uk/news/2465591/adam-saleh-planned-delta-airline-furore-which-saw-him-chucked-off-london-flight-to-new-york-for-speaking-arabic-to-his-mum-according-to-brit-passengers-on-the-flight/

Doesn't demonstrate a trend

Andrew Mc((Clinton)), an African American man from Greenville Mississippi burned a local church and spray painted 'Vote Trump' on a side wall.

The investigation into the arson attack was conducted by the Greenville Police Department, Greenville Fire Department, Mississippi Bureau of Investigation, State Fire Marshall’s Office, and ATF, before McClinton was found to be the perpetrator.

wjtv.com/2016/12/21/1-charged-with-arson-after-greenville-church-burned-spray-painted-vote-trump/

Another fake hijab removal story, this one was a bit spicy - hoaxer claimed the alleged perpetrator threatened to set her on fire

clickondetroit.com/news/ann-arbor-police-womans-story-about-being-force-to-remove-hijab-did-not-occur

Pro-Trump Babson students cleared in Wellesley incident

December 19, 2016

Babson College has cleared two students of any disciplinary violations stemming from their controversial drive through Wellesley College to celebrate Donald Trump’s victory the day after the presidential election, their lawyers said Monday.

>The students, Parker Rand-Ricciardi and Edward Tomasso, faced accusations of harassment and disorderly conduct before the college’s honor board on Friday.

The Nov. 9 incident sparked a post-election uproar, fueled by accusations on social media that the men spat on a Wellesley student and yelled racial and homophobic slurs while parked in front of Harambee House, a campus gathering place for African-American students.

>Harambee House
>A campus gathering place for African-American students

You can't make this shit up

bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/12/19/pro-trump-babson-students-cleared-wellesley-victory-incident/RsIfPd27sNxqiXvnwOrhTJ/story.html
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/12/babson_students_exonerated_will_face_no_discipline

So many false flags everywhere people need to start looking at every conspiracy theorys when something happens because if it sounds reasonable its ussaly true

Plus there was that Muslim teacher who received a racist note that we found evidence she most likely wrote to herself.

Yeah and these are just the ones that get proved to be false. Makes me sick that they play such underhanded tactics to fuel their skewed political agenda... If your objective was truly a good one why would you do fucked up shit like this to promote it? I hope more people wake up from their left wing slumber. It's a shame this shit isn't more publicised in the mainstream news, like for example if a right wing person was making false flags against left wing people I wager it'd be on CNN and social media pretty fuckin fast.

Texas Muslim pleads guilty to setting fire to his own mosque

breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/11/texas-muslim-pleads-guilty-to-setting-fire-to-his-own-mosque/

Is it just me or is setting a mosque on fire pretty fucking haram?

There isn't a they other than idiotic individuals who are desperate for public acknowledgment that they matter and are good

I've saved all your posts to a notepad .txt for later use

I had no idea there this many CONFIRMED false flags, the only one I knew about was the egyptian girl who lied about having her hijab pulled off (then her parents made her shave her head for embarrassing them lel)

Fuck Reddit in general but check out /r/HateCrimeHoaxes/

I actually found the first article myself while browsing Breitbart then I found the others when I was googling around checking Breitbarts claims and it led me to that subreddit. Hope it's useful for you.

They can't keep getting away with this

Stop burning churches, Varg. Stop.

good to see a lot are getting exposed as hoaxes. we all fucking know they were hoaxes, just didn't have proof. they think we're stupid

>Man gets cucked by wife