Cutfags will defend this

>b-but muh aesthetics

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st time i see a jewish rabbi lion

Never cringed harder.

>muh balls!

I hate you for this

I think Christian men (by that I mean men born in Christian cultures) who defend circumcision only do it out of ignorance. They don't want to believe their mom is that much of a hive-mind type. Or that their dad (if he was even around these days) was that weak and intellectually feeble that he never tried to understand it, and gave it the go-ahead.

I got cut. I did restoration exercises (I had enough left to where it still looks and operates naturally now, after the restoration). I feel much better like this. But cutting kids and using their foreskin for cosmetic products needs to go.

And if a (total cunt) lioness biting the dick off of her prey will convince some anons that cutting is bad, even ironically, you're doing god's work OP.

For you

Did he die?

MODS, MODS!!!!!! PROTECT US!!!!!!!!

Cucks

Day of the rake when?

how the fuck does a circumsized dick looks more aesthetic?

Looks like it was actually dipped in acid and soaked out of life

i hope you die soon

Yeah this is what made me stop caring about factory farms. At least we kill animals instantly, either cut them up or throw them into a grinder its over within a second. But in the wild? Animals slowly bite pieces off them in sheer agony. Nature is fucked up and I am glad we have all but conquered it.

This is tame to what I have seen on this website

but with that being said this is a slide threat
>sage

>Being this new

Pol was right again

>cutlets defend their mutilated chubs
>eurobulls have amazing sex with 40% more nerve endings

Why don't they just name it the united states of Israel at this point?

Do you not see how you're playing directly into (((their))) hands? Instead of teaching men who have been circumcised how they have been wronged you're just going to make them defensive and force them into defending the practice. They will begin to consider it as a part of their identity and will be far more likely to have their sons circumcised.

For you

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

This hurt by benis