What country do white people go to in order to make our final stand against the commie psychopaths?

What country do white people go to in order to make our final stand against the commie psychopaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_China
youtube.com/watch?v=DwCaZaSon9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your own.

Abandoning your country for another is exactly what these people are doing.

Fight for your homeland's resistance movement.

its gonna be America. centuries from now.

>not Anglo
>White
LOL

America was never a white country though. It was just a majority white. Lots of the first free people coming here and fighting for it were non-whites as well.

Can't really claim it as a white ethnic country when it wasn't

The US will balkanize in your lifetime.

you have to be reasonable

yurop can be whites only but new world countries should be for everyone

Where's New Zealand?

he ain't wrong though. US, Canada and Australia were not white countries to begin with like European ones

>Australia
>white
fucking moron

Right wing is taking over so none.

Not exactly. The divide isn't between groups of states, it's between rural and urban groups.

My money's on one of the west coast states gaining enough traction to try and secede, which won't work, and when that fails there might be some sort of liberal migration to those states to try and secede anyway. THEN we can talk Balkanization.

OY GEVALT,

USA IS NOT WHITE

SHUT IT DOWN GOY

Mars

>Italy
>White

>America
>White

>Spain
>White

>Greece
>White

>Slavs
>White

>Irish
>White

US, Canada, and Australia used to be +90% white

China is only 90% han Chinese

i dont see anyone saying china is not a chinese country

>According to the 2010 census, 91.51% of the population was Han Chinese, and 8.49% were minorities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_China

Everywhere, pussy. Go on the offensive now!

Everybody forgets NZ.

Also, Sweden doesn't belong on that list anymore.

>a
stfu pussy

America was never 90% White it peaked at 88%

Based leaf. Didnt know i'd live to see this.

never heard of it

whatever you say Shlomo Leafstein

Are you ever scared you'll get kidnapped by a cartel? Sometimes I wonder how the foreigners on Sup Forums can live when their country is so dangerous if they leave their house they can get blown up like in Europe or something

suuure

>canada
>australia
>U.S
>white

thanks leafman

huge difference

>US, Canada and Australia were not white countries to begin with
They weren't countries at all.. THey were forested land masses with roaming nomads. Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm sorry senpai but we signed our own death sentence when we shipped the niggers here, and again when we freed them.

And then the mexicans taking over the southwest and florida is just an extra kick while we're down. It will take a miracle to get our country back.

I didn't take into considered the amount of Irish Italians and Germans you have, America peaked at maybe 50% White

I agree with the U.S but hey Russia isn't white either, they mixed with Slavs a lot

you peaked at about 50% brain development

>Anglos
>white

Ffs sake I can see the RW now. Bunch of Sup Forumsacks stood arguing before btfo each other while achmed and jamal watch bemused

This. Italians and Irish aren't white. They are Celtic-Moorish-Jewish mixtures

>G-guys... are you..mmm...forgetting s-someone?

America still has free speech I think. The other countries have laws against hate speech and false propaganda or whatever.

We stand and fight in our own countries, rendering mutual assistance to our fellow whites where possible and necessary.

fucking kek

This as well. Anglo-Saxons heavily mixed with Celts since the 800s. Pure Anglo-Saxons are white but there are no more pure Anglo-Saxons

So what? At least Achmed and Jamal admit they aren't white

The courts here decided that it's not hate speech to say Hitler was just trying to clean up Europe
Canada is the greatest country in the universe
Seriously I can't even comprehend how it is to not be a Canadian
What do you do with your lives? Must be sad living in a third world country

Every country is destined to be a white country. For their own good.

Except there aren't even enough white people to inhabit every country. I'm one of the only pure whites on earth.

NUMBER ONE

>which country is it easiest for the capitalists to exploit
How is that good?

NUMBER ONE!!!!!

Shut the fuvk up faggot

>I'm one of the only pure whites on earth.

no you aren't

This is a butch dyke lesbian Canadian couple

Oh shit you are right! How could we forget.

Brazil! Get in here, you white glorious nation.

Yes I am, I'm a literal Aryan

FUCK NUMBER ONE AGAIN

Argentina is whiter than America but because of an Sup Forums meme this board constantly shits on us.

This is why Sup Forums is nothing more than a meme board, an extension of Sup Forums. They also forgot Uruguay and New Zealand.

Are you homos even trying?

you know what fuck this divisive jew thread. stop arguing about who is whiter

>only western russia is for white people

lol

Perhaps Russia is the whitest country in the world.
Look at the France, Sweden, Germany, U.K.
Canada, U.S, Australia is countries of immigrant and there no white people as majority all mixed

Except Russia is nearly 0% white, since almost everyone there is mixed with Slavs and Mongols

>literal Aryan
So youre Iranian, then?

Uruguay is the whitest country in the Americas, Costa Rica, Brazil, and (really) Mexico are white too.

Day of rake soon

I'll take your moms bush mate and slap her titties like a puck

>Aryan
if u are iranian you are aryan if not it's bad news for you. Aryan it's not mean blue eyes and blond hair it's a nazi propoganda aryan = people of iran. Iran mean country of aryian.
Your country is number one desu only fool kid will disagree with it

I meant to type rake but auto correct fucked me up

>Russia is more white than any of those countries

Russia is true ally of Canada!

>Mexico are white too

TIL 4'2 swollen mestizos are considered white

Under new management.

Anything south of Medicine Hat is not white

No I'm like blond hair blue eyed master-race tall as fuck Germanic Nordic and evidence by spirit science suggest I descend from Martians

youtube.com/watch?v=DwCaZaSon9A

Because people of Iran used to be Nordic Aryan

fuck off gwailo australia belong china now

He is trolling fucktard

You fucken bastard auckrand is white rike lice!!!
Austraria fucken Chinese

two different between our countries: 1.Russia is bigger; 2. Russia can't play hockey.
by the way grats your junior hockey team 5-3

Yeah hopefully each one.

However, to get at what OP is saying, I feel the Swiss alps would be likely to be the last stand. The Swiss never joined the cucked EU or the UN I think, and they have all of these redoubts in the mountains. If die Schweiz goes Muslim, the white race is doomed to be an anthropological specimen rather than being in control of any governments.

Trudeau is ghettoizing your entire country as we speak. How many migrants did he say he wanted coming in within the next few years? 1 million? 2 million? Did your PM even take 7th grade math?

It's worse than that. The nazi's took the aryan theme (via the volkish groups) from blavatskys theosophical society

Canada is biggest

fuck white people

lel America isn't even on the list. America is Belize-tier now.

Grade 7 math here would be the equivalent of you graduating from Yale with a math degree

>60%

Sweden is much fucking whiter than the US and Canada and several European countries

Poland or Hungary. Russia is full of shitskins.

Nobody is allowed in Hungary all you shit skins fuck off

>using 1997 stats as reverent ones today

>including Alaska in Canada

the USA was founded by culturally european anglo saxons who are genetically white; the foundation of this countries culture is an extension of 18th century british culture, and the first major wave of immigrants were german, dutch and scandinavian anabaptists followed by the irish, italians and russians.

you could argue that parts of what are now the USA used to not be white and all and in fact most of the southwest used to be spains and mexicos, but as minorities have pushed into white communities through new england and the south it's pushed white people out into these more rural areas of the usa, pushing whites out through the midwest and into the north and southwest. white flight is a very real phenomenon in the US and just like any other ethnic group whites like to stay with their own kind and happier amongst their own, even through the hypocracy and double think of a leftist sjw it's still impossible for them to even imagine moving to a non-white country.

>Russia can't play hockey.
WAT
I hate this shit. There was some games we lose and all around are like "We can't play hockey at all!" Fucking drama queens.

This. It will start with California within the next decade. Once its below 40% white I think reasonable heads will prevail and whites will start cutting their losses. Encouraging blacks to move to Mississippi so that it can be jettisoned will be step 2.

Can we start memeing that?

Kek, what do you think, should we do it?

Are you retarted?

Slavs are white ffs. Stop pretending white people aren't white.

The confirms and from a maple Apple surprised me

>Slavs

Where is Argentina?

>stop pretending white people aren't white.

You mean like Jews?

Fuck off