Sup Forums is a Muslim board now

USA Caliphate when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums is a Muslim board now

Oh? I must have missed the memo.

No terrorists allowed.

Never you fucking heretics. Sup Forums is a christian board.

DEUS VULT. 4TH CRUSADE WHEN?

Soon

>No terrorists allowed.
>American

>Christianity is so based lolol muh 4th crusade when?

Jokes on you..... I'm aethist

Being gay is ok so long as both remain celibate.

Muslims are generally pretty slow witted

Heheh

I'm comfortable with what I choose, and not force it upon others. How you take it, is upon you.

Ooh let me give a go at that!

>Cry baby Christians be like...
>Waaah! No one is saying merry Christmas anymore!!! We're being attacked!!!

>tfw you realize muslims actually share all your values and the only way the west will ever go back to conservatism is converting to islam

Continue..... lol

>Muzzies think we're retarded enough to freak out over a burnt book.

When you pry it from my cold dead hands.

try it.

see what happens you fucking rug whisperer.

why are all these islam women white????????????????????

I'm frightened tbqh honest guys, I think I'm a #ChristCuck now

Hitler did say it fit the Germans character than Christianity :/

That's what happens to some, not all.

1/10 for trying I guess

Also.... prove me wrong

We will cut off your arms and legs and throw you in a pit of pig carcasses and leave you to die.

Am I supposed to be offended at this? Try harder you sandniggers. Your prophet is a bastard and a faggot as well.

I'm about to make it Haram in here.

Who's going to stop me?

stop posting

even the best of you are fucking jokes.

I mean Mormons love child brides and polygamy and Catholics like tickling little boys on the crotch, but Sup Forums jus loves those guys.

Also this:
That the natural minimum age for sexual relations is puberty.
That just because the body is ready, doesn’t mean that the person is necessarily mature enough. Maturity changes according to each society and time period, and so each country is free to determine an age of consent, based on maturity and other social factors, but it must not be lower than the age of puberty.
That a marriage contract should not be agreed before the age of puberty, unless there is a strong need to do so. Even if this contract is agreed before puberty, it represents nothing more than an agreement to live as husband and wife once the woman reaches marriageable age, and does not allow the man to engage in intimate relations with the woman, until both of them are physically and mentally ready.

pour me a drink senpai

How does a person convert to Islam? Are white males like myself allowed to join?

Isn't Jesus your first prophet?
Isn't Marry the holyest woman in all the Quran?
Don't we both have a reason to have jews?

I agree with you, however many.... I mean MANY men do not practice this. I have deployed to Iraq twice, and I can NOT tell you how many times we walked up on grown men fucking these children.

Third world countries suck ass.

All you hate to do is utter and the phrase: La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah, and mean it. It can be done either privately or in front of a group if you want to make things more official, talk to your local Imam if you want more info, or just look it up online,

Go to a Mosque and make your Shahada.

White men who convert to Islam will save the West.

>samefag
>uses different web browsers

Oh god, do I have to learn arabic? That seems like a lot of work.

Don't hate Jesus (PBUH), but I hate how Christians (especially on Sup Forums) can have a superiority complex most of the time. I wouldn't take that reply seriously. Just like I don't take anything on Sup Forums seriously.

>That seems like a lot of work.
>American
Are you this degenerate?

No, you just have to memorize that phrase at the very least. The Quran is best read in Arabic, just like the Torah is best read in Hebrew and the Bible best read in Aramaic. But there are English translations that are pretty good, so no worries.

>Delusional

There are a lot of religions that don't force you to learn another language. There aren't enough hours in the day already without that shit.

this

DEUS

>Mormons love child brides and polygamy and Catholics like tickling little boys on the crotch, but Sup Forums jus loves those guys.
>Sup Forums loves Mormons and Catholics

Nice.

FUCK MUDSHITS

The most blasphemous thing about islam is that mohammed claimed that the demon who came to him and told him that it's okay to have slaves, murder, fuck children, rape, pillage, and so on was the Archangel Gabriel. I mean, talk about an insult! To conflate a demon doing the devil's work with the Archangel Gabriel...pretty big fuckup.

forever shit posted, never conquered

youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw

White men who convert to Islam will slaughter all non-white muslims.

Islam will dominate soon. I don't even care if it's true religion or not I just want it to be used to kill millions of white children and overthrow the U.S.

Since Poland can't into space, were gonna clean Earth from you forever

haha no

Slavery is the fastest justification for mass deportation or mobilisation of cheap labour reserve.

Islam is superior in so many ways.

You guys can't even kill Germans, talk to me once you figure that out.