>Low class
>Sheboon and white girl are supposed to be friends
>White girl is leaving her friend's home
>Sheboon: "Bitch, you stole stuff of mine"
>White girl: "I don't steal bitch, I've got money"
>Sheboon: "What is it in your hand ah? what is it in your hand"
>White girl: "I DON'T STEAL, BITCH"
>A physical confrontation begins and the white girl gets knocked out quickly
>Sheboon keeps attacking the white girl's unconscious body. "STEALING BITCH AH? AT MY HOME AH?"
>Dindu filming the incident motivates the beating: "Yea, hit da bitch again. Yea, just like dat. Yea, Good"
>Sheboon gets tired of beating the cracker girl's unconscious body, and finally puts her foot on the white girl's head (pushing it against the pavement) like a victory symbol. "STEALING BITCH AH? AT MY HOME AH? DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU"
>Dindu: "Yea, dat will show her cracka ass"
>Negroes leave the place and the white girl remains unconscious lying on the pavement

Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=1GtsP_SEXJo

So did the sheboon retrieve her stolen property or no?

Did she steal from someone that was supposed to be a friend? If so
Pretty nigger trait, she deserved to get wrecked. 0 sympathy.

At the end it doesn't look like the sheboon is picking something back. Maybe the white bitch wasn't lying

Welp:
1. If she was stealing from the nig, she deserved the beat down for behaving like a nig
2. If she wasn't stealing, she was still around nigs and got a taste of cultural enlightenment
Either way, no fucks given

Yo, bump

Jesus Christ!

I can't wait for the race war to start.
Nigger should be skinned alive... FUUCK!

Both of them need to be removed.

The coal toll must be paid

Found the nigger. Beating unconscious people? That's what niggers do. Pathetic.

No wonder honor and chivalry is dead. Fucking British bongs have fallen so far. Pic related

>White bitch and sheboon arguing in a store
>White hoe calls the black female a nigger
>A physical confrontation begins and the sheboon quickly wins
>Black female shows some muay thai skills, white bitch receives a knee to the face
>Sheboon grabs the white hoe by the hair and drags her out of the store
>White bitch receives a kick to the head and a punch to the face on the street
>Black female decides that the white woman already learned her lesson, and she stops, leaving the white bitch on the pavement

Webm related

After hearing her speak negro, she earned it.

>associating with niggers
Deserved it.

how can white girls even compete?

>hurr white people deserve to be attacked by niggers

And you wonder why the US is such a shithole, generations of nigger lovers abandoning cities to shitskins

Bunch of fucking Filthy, disgusting niggers. What a shot fucking board this has become.

God, how I fucking hate niggers. Their existence on this earth is testimony to how ineffectual the good men of the world has become.

>Sheboon gets tired of beating the cracker girl's unconscious body, and finally puts her foot on the white girl's head (pushing it against the pavement) like a victory symbol

COME ON, BABY!

What a shit fucking board*

>implying they were ever ever based

>possibility that the white girl stole something
>white girl made the first move

Got what she deserved. Fuck off, OP.

Why be friends with a shitty proto-human high ass loud fart ape big farts shitty chunk ass cellulite puckered brown asshole brown (dark shit brown) keloid ashy knees purple alien vagina hung with pungent ass scent shit gas residue from a dark black leathered hairy asshole

Dirty monkey baboon lips irregular ass shape always the lowest sex-capital (discount partner) always thrashing in fights shitty subhuman ape only to be SETTLED for. Loud volatile sweat taint shit ass cooch poison emanating from every inch of horsepussy ass-pit you should feel disgusting and embarrassed.

I'd say it's terrible if I had any empathy for women, but I don't so whatever

>240p
>niggers can't even afford a shitty chink phone with a decent camera in 2016
Fuck, even a poorfag like me can do that. Fucking niggers.

I don't understand why people are scared of gorillas, yet let their guard down amongst pavement apes

I don't understand why Dylann Storm Roof is an outlier, rather than an example of an average white person.

its almost like only black ppl beat people up and everyone else is just a victim.