Is Rammstein redpilled or just more German cucks?

Is Rammstein redpilled or just more German cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are cucks

A basic google search will prove to you that they're one of the most liberal bands in existence.

DU
DU HAST
DU HAST HETEROSEXUAL INTERCOURSE

They don't do this to "shock" the audience. Degenerate art is what sells in today's society

they are cucks, but because they speak German you can just imagine that they aren't cucks and crank up the volume when their one hit from 20 years ago comes on the radio

Seem like they'd be home in the Weimar Republic so cucks?

They grew up in East Berlin and have said they liked living under that system during the time.

Just like Merkel?

>believing in interviews

they liked so much they went to the west to capitalism to sell overpriced merchandise.

they aren't redpilled, they arent cucks. they are just musicians having fun

Debauched cucks, though they can fool you sometimes with some pretty awesome songs.

A big blond guy who bullied me in HS (I'm a Jew btw) was singing one of these songs as he beat the shit out of me. He had those SS boots as well. Fucking faggot.

i knew you were Canadian before looking at your flag

theyre open to the idea of an islamic germany

Same

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

cucks confirmed. there is no hope for germany. stop trying to find it lmao

Germans are all cucks.

A fucking useless race that I hope goes extinct.

You fuckers just cant help yourselves ruining Europe. You tried and failed twice and now you import in a 3rd world army to do it the 3rd time.

Just fuck off and die.

I mean Links 2 3 4 is about 'their hearts beating to the left' & RZK was married to a jew but whatevs.. Personally I think they don't give a shit about politics

Rammstein is so cucked they make cumeatingcuckolds.com seem like far-right extremism.

Mein Land sounds pretty redpilled to me

They're degenerate leftists, but their music is great and mostly non-political. Also, Till is insanely sexy. First man I've ever been attracted to.