Taiwan 'Nazi rally' school principal resigns

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38437876?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JwJ_HPfJgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

good

bad

bad

not so good

meh

The jew strikes again. No country is safe from their claws.

Good. Nazis murdered thousands of people.

yup

Taiwan is the most powerful race in the world

You'll be the first executed after the new order

Do you ever notice how Americans heat up their cold coffee in the microwave? What the fuck is up with that?

lol, if only normies knew that there were REAL Taiwanese nazis back in the day...

Literally dozens of people! Never forget.

Dats rite. Hail Hitler.

>Muh 6 million

>TAIWAN NUMBA ONE

>but not millions

i bet Asian nazi girls are kyoot~

So did the allies, or was it good killing when the allies did it?

It was tens of thousands you raving anti-semite.

Respect for a dead person over half a century later says a lot.

12 or 6 million?

My former president's younger brother is a nazi. YEEEES

Let me check my most recent sources...ah yes sorry the correct figure is 6 thousand million. Keep that in mind before you go making jokes goy.

It's happening

youtube.com/watch?v=9JwJ_HPfJgQ

>Announcing his resignation, Mr Cheng said: "As educators, we should have taught students to have the right values. We will learn from the mistakes we made and have asked students to do so too."

>He said the school would hold a series of educational programmes, including showing films about the Holocaust such as Schindler's List and Life is Beautiful.

>The Taipei Times said that one of the school's teachers, Liu Hsi-cheng, had suggested Arabic culture as the theme for the parade but the students decided to go with Adolf Hitler after two rounds of voting.

>The paper said some students opted for the Nazis for the Christmas and Thanksgiving Costume Parade because they could easily convert their school uniforms.

top kek

>>The Taipei Times said that one of the school's teachers, Liu Hsi-cheng, had suggested Arabic culture as the theme for the parade but the students decided to go with Adolf Hitler after two rounds of voting.

Fucking Germans trying to infiltrate Taiwan with the Arabic shit.

>These students didn't know garbage bags can be easily converted to Islamic costumes
Did Taiwanese education fail?

>He said the school would hold a series of educational programmes, including showing films about the Holocaust such as Schindler's List and Life is Beautiful.

lol like that works, I bet most people here have watched both.

But most the people of the generation that have been forced to watch jewish lies over and over again believe it now.

Dunno about that, but they're sure as shit good at animation.

It would be great if Taiwan and Japan joined our sphere of influence

ok

Nice try, Muhammad.

Why is it OK to not just harass but ruin the lives of educators who planned a perfectly OK reenactment? This is crazy. The disgusting lobbyists who attacked this school are soulless vultures.

(((The disgusting lobbyists)))