Black subway rider slashed after offering his seat

> originally said he was transgender

A black Bronx hair stylist was carved up by a subway psycho who made racial remarks before the attack that left him with nearly 100 stitches, police sources said Monday.

“I don’t know why she did it, because I didn’t do anything to provoke her,” the flummoxed and heavily-bandaged victim, Ijan Jarrett, 44, told The Post.

Jarrett, 44, was been heading home to The Bronx on a 4 train after a shift at a hair salon in New Jersey.

“Two girls came on the train,” remembered Jarrett. “The heavy-set girl was standing over me. I asked her, ‘Would you like to sit next to your friend?’ she said, ‘Oh no, no. I’m good.’”

But the woman, later identified as Stephanie Pazmino, 30, gestured at him and barked, “I don’t want your seat!” according to police sources.

She then turned to her cousin and stated, “I don’t want to sit next to a black person.”

Jarrett said he could only make out the word “Negro.”

“I moved. I got up and I said, ‘Okay, you don’t have to sit next to me,’” he said.

But as the train reached 125th Street, the irate woman stormed over to him and “punched me on top of my head. I didn’t know I was being stabbed,” Jarrett said.

“She stabbed me right under my left eye, on the back of my hand and on my left arm. She was screaming and hollering the whole time.”

A good Samaritan interceded, positioning his body between Jarrett and the attacker, Jarrett said.

“He said, ‘Yo, yo, she is stabbing you!’” recalled Jarrett, whose arm, face and hand are covered in cuts.

Pazmino was awaiting arraignment Monday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jCrulYp4uWw
twitter.com/stephaniepaz23
nypost.com/2016/12/26/transgender-black-man-slashed-after-offering-his-seat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yo, yo she is stabbing you
Kek

Where's the fucking link / video you niggerfaggot?

nice source faggot

Fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

and??

youtube.com/watch?v=jCrulYp4uWw

>says she doesn't want to sit next to a black person
>he gets up

What a pussy.

Fucking white people man. Can't stand them. HURR DURR, HE'S BLACK, HURR DURR I CANT SIT THERE.
lmao

Sorriest pieces of shits there are.

A common gang initiation in NYC has been slicing white people's faces. This has been going on in blood gangs forever. Those stories don't make the news.

Hes a hairstylist.

twitter.com/stephaniepaz23

>East Harlem
>Born on October 23, 1986

>woman can't control her emotions
k then

Bitch ain't even white, she some form of shit skin

>Heavy-set 30 year old women.

Clearly her obese stature resulted in her inability to properly function through life and thus traumatized her to this degree.

We should stop this sort of violence at the roots, And help eliminate obesity in society.

When you account for the sheer amount of black on white crime in NYC this isn't even a spec on the wall of shit black people do.

This will get tons of press though.

T. Kikes

I look forward to all the public sermons and virtue signaling.

Dont mention any of this though...

Nonwhites commit 92 percent of all violent crime in New York City, and are responsible for 98 percent of all shootings, 91 percent of all firearm arrests, 88 percent of all drug arrests, 84 percent of all stolen property arrests, and 88 percent of all misdemeanor sexual offenses, the city’s police department has reported.

According to the NYPD report, nonwhites committed 94 percent of all murders, 91 percent of all rapes, 94 percent of all robberies, and 91 percent of felonious assaults. These four categories make up the officially classified definition of “violent crime.”

In addition to these four major categories, the NYPD report revealed, nonwhites were responsible for 83 percent of all felony sex crimes, 98 percent of all shootings, 91 percent of all firearm arrests, 93 percent of all grand larcenies, 88 percent of all drug arrests, 84 percent of all stolen property crimes, 88 percent of all misdemeanor sex crimes, 89 percent of all misdemeanor assaults, 84 percent of all petit Larcenies, and 80 percent of all misdemeanor criminal mischief.

NYC is still one of the safest cities in america. Just dont live in south bronx or brownsville

get the fuck off Sup Forums, racists.

nypost.com/2016/12/26/transgender-black-man-slashed-after-offering-his-seat/

A white woman stabbed a black man on a subway in Harlem.

Ever.

Pic is "ebil white raycis" suspect.

I thought trains were the answer to all our problems.

Rudy nigga. Rudy.

No, they'll just move bad people around faster.