God fucking dammit jewelry is expensive

god fucking dammit jewelry is expensive.

how the fuck do we stop the jews for inflating this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_deposition#Diamond
charlesandcolvard.com/forever-one-round-moissanite-open-cuff-bracelet-gid-100237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how the fuck do we stop the jews for inflating this shit?

Break their monopoly on diamond mining/production.

don't buy it.

how about getting rid of the stigma that a fuckin' expensive ass diamond ring is necessary for your girl and shit like that?

fuck i hate this shit.

>how about getting rid of the stigma that a fuckin' expensive ass diamond ring is necessary for your girl and shit like that?

Good luck with that.

For women nowadays, it's not even about the diamond, it's about the ingrained status that the media has put in their heads....

The easiest way would probably be to tell them that diamonds literally oppress black people.

because they do.

Stop buying shit for western women.

black people oppress black people.

>black people oppress black people.

And so do diamond cartels.

Ask her if she would be okay with an alternative gemstone like moissanite. None of her friends will ever be able to tell the difference considering it's difficult even for unwary appraisers to do. If she says no then that's probably a red flag to move on because that pattern of behavior will not stop with the ring.

Firstly, this is another garbage thread, but you're all dumb niggers so what does it matter? As for JEWelry, don't buy it from JEWelers, you fucking moron. Buy lose stones and have a goldsmith make whatever you want.

its literally called JEWelry of course you're gonna get jewed

the only reason why they inflate it is because people will always buy it. if people refuse to buy it prices will adjust.

>the only reason why they inflate it is because people will always buy it. if people refuse to buy it prices will adjust.

There are actually several different ways to artificially make diamonds that are more pure than real diamonds.

Chemical Vapor Deposition, for example, you can GROW your own diamonds, with no flaws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_deposition#Diamond

IF I remember correctly, every time someone comes up with another way to grow diamonds, the diamond cartels snap up the patents and sit on them.

>People oppress people

Wow guys, it's almost like this has happened so many times throughout history it just may be
>human nature

picture related, 2.3 carat CVD diamond... (.46 grams)

If I buy my gf a ring will she get the wrong impression thinking i am proposing to her?

absolutely

stop paying for it and talking about it
ignore it

>((((Jew))))elry

Stop feeding the machine.

yea and then some idiot will drop it on the floor. Then what? Oh that's rat

BOOM, shit shatters into a million pieces. People who buy this shit are idiots wasting their money on fragile objects/

heres a picture of a circular cut CVD diamond disk

Buy off eBay. Or find a girl who's non materialistic. Stay far away from those mall stores, or any chain jewelry store for that matter.

>Hey guys, Jewish diamond cartels oppress black people!

>OY VEY GOYIM, OPPRESSION IS HUMAN NATURE, STOP OPPRESSING ME BY TELLING OTHERS THAT JEWS OPPRESS BLACK PEOPLE FOR MONEY!

Real subtle, rabbi.

>not wearing cheap as fuck brass
Faggot.

Hey, guys.... I just had an Idea...

Cheap, Pure, Chinese CVD diamonds, flooding the market, undercutting jewish diamond cartels prices.

t.Lincolin, bad boy yardie

Why the hell would you want it if it was not expensive? That's the whole point of JEWlery dipshit

>Go to a (((goldsmith)))
CANT ESCAPE THE NOSE

wow TRump should invalidate those patents
I want to grow a baseball diamond and wear it on my chest

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_deposition#Diamond
holy shit you can easily grow diamonds!! lol
fuck the jews!
fuck marraige!

Fucking goys buy our overpriced shiny rocks and shut the fuck up already. You won't get pussy otherwise, guaranteed.

>holy shit you can easily grow diamonds!! lol

yeah, but the diamond cartels keep buying up the patents to the CVD processes that create diamonds.

Just don't buy it. Women are greatly overrated.

EVERY single """diamond""" piece of jewelry my wife owns, is a Moissanite. She has no idea, because unless you're a jeweler you won't know the difference. In fact Moissanite looks better than diamond to the naked eye.

This bracelet is $229. Looks amazing. charlesandcolvard.com/forever-one-round-moissanite-open-cuff-bracelet-gid-100237

Every time you buy a Moissanite a Jew gets send to hell. Please share.

stop being a poorfag broke boy

Fuck my ex wanted me to buy her a ring. So I did and said it was a promise ring. It was a 100 pawn shop ring but actually had diamonds

I don't get it.

so ring is a bad gift?

Get her a pearl necklace

As a jeweler, it never ceases to amaze me how much cash some guys are willing to plunk down for a piece of ass. One week doing my job would be enough to redpill any guy to the fact that most women are materialistic whores

what about the fact that the diamond monopolies are the only reason that prices are so high for a typical engagement ring?

You're 100% right. Diamonds aren't particularly rare, the wholesale market is a monopoly & they're only so popular bc of DeBeers' wildly successful advertising during the mid 20th century. They're also a terrible investment- I'll buy scrap gold, but never secondhand diamonds.

>You're 100% right. Diamonds aren't particularly rare, the wholesale market is a monopoly

It's sort of weird, being a monopoly on diamond production in the free market, isn't it?

especially since we have the technology to manufacture them?

>complaining about jews jewing something named after them

Really makes you think...

I mean, since our women obviously aren't going to stop demanding a overpriced lump of crystalized carbon....

Shouldn't we just work on getting prices down through the introduction of technology an industry?

lord knows, there's plenty of coal, and with CVD, we can custom make diamonds in any color they want.

An endless selection.

>>complaining about jews jewing something named after them

>Really makes you think...

You're missing the point- you're paying for the symbolism, not the stone itself. Your woman wants that $10k rock on her finger to display her worth to the world. If the diamond market crashed, they'd make you buy them rubys or emeralds (or whatever)

It really is. I joined a gem and mineral club in my teens and worked on lapidary and gemcutting as a hobby.

To this day I feel my heart pulse when I look at the prices in jewelers. They sell stuf for 3000 dollars that was 80 bucks in materials.

Your best bet is to figure out places like where I learned. FIND the "shops" of the gem and mineral clubs, find their store. You can buy 5k rings for like 300 bucks there. These guys give no shits, they only care about having enough cash to keep on crafting so they dont even cock around with their prices.

>you're paying for the symbolism

No, you are paying for the fact that women are creatures of fashion, and fad, literally controlled by the television and magazines.

She don't care about the rock.... you could literally replace it with cut glass and most of them wouldn't even be able to tell the difference, so long as it sparkles.

It' be better to just buy her one of those new cars that are filling up lots around the country.

At least that would be useful.

Stop buying (((Jew)))elry

>They sell stuf for 3000 dollars that was 80 bucks in materials.

Biggest god damned scam on the planet.

You won't. Jews control the importation of diamonds. The control the appraisal. They control the laws regulating the import and sales. They control the transfers. They control the end user sales. You are literally not allowed to sell diamonds in the diamond district unless you are an Orthodox Jew or a Jew blessed by them. Shabbat goy are allowed to handle them and deal with the endpoint sales but only under strict supervision of G-ds chosen people.

buy cubic zirconium ring instead and just don't tell her, if she get's it checked for being real she's a gold digging whore and you should drop her ass.

unless we just bypass them entirely.

IIRC, the only thing they can do is stop selling to end-point jewlers if they are found to be dealing with non-kosher diamonds.

Buy something equally as expensive but has an actual use as an engagement present.

Show her how diamonds arent actually valuable and that she's been fed jewish lies.

Any woman who demands a diamond for engagement is a goy anyway, and you shouldn't marry her.

why the fuck would you buy jewelry?

>Ask her if she would be okay with an alternative gemstone like moissanite
Nigger don't even ask her. Get her fucking cubic zirconia. 99% of people cannot tell the difference. If she thinks it's diamond, and tells other people that it's diamond, it's as good as diamond. People don't know shit about gemology.

There was an experiment done with sommelier students (last year in France, IIRC), who were given an unlabeled white and red wine to appraise, and their descriptions were recorded. Some time later, they were given the white wine again, with the red wine simply being that same white wine dyed red. The descriptions for the white remained roughly the same, but the "red" was ascribed qualities characteristic of red wines despite being nothing of the sort. And these were people who actually knew something about wines.

It's because of the Jews of Africa (Afrikaners)

Gas your local Jared

>jewelry
>jew
>baww so expensive

its right there on the fucking label

>Every time you buy a Moissanite a Jew gets send to hell. Please share.

They're both owned by jews
So basically you're still getting jewed

Any diamond you bring into the country on your own is by definition non kosher and therefore illegal. If you bought it from the Jews then they already got theirs so it's all good. They buy it from some African for $20, sell it to you for $2000 then you sell it for $2,500 that's totally fine provided you report the sale to them and pay your taxes on the profit. If you do not then they will take all of that $2500, and your house, car, bank accounts and children.

If you're about ready to commit to marrying someone and are worried it will be an issue if you don't get her a $10k 2 karat solitaire diamond vs. a $300 alternative that looks nearly identical and doesn't look objectively any worse, you picked the wrong girl, and you should re-evaluate your decision-making for everything else you do in your life.

>DeBeers' wildly successful advertising during the mid 20th century
You have to hand it to them, it was a work of genius. To create a new, strong, and long-lasting cultural norm out of nothing, solely to sell your product, is not an easy accomplishment.

it's called JEWelry for a reason don't buy that shit.

Its seriously not as hard as anyone thinks.

Its easier to become a car mechanic than it is to learn to make a ring.

Its maybe slightly less difficult than building a computer.

The biggest obstacle is access to the equipment depending on what you want to do and you need several items in some cases and each machine would cost 800+ dollars.

If you have access to a communal shop though you can absolutely shit out armies of jewelries just by paying a membership. You can make it all for just pennies.

You can be an even bigger jerk and actually learn geology and take 1 hour drives out to go get your materials. Once you know "how" and "where" there's nothing stopping you. This isn't like mining gold or some shit. If you want hasper, or obsidian, or in some countries even jade, all you do is walk the fuck out there and smack it right out of the ground where its plentiful.

When I was taught we all learned off the spare shit that rockhounds would just toss in a huge fucking pile out back at the side of the building. It was the equivalent of going up to an "old wood pile". We could still make passing grade gems out of all of it. Its just the 80 year old coots who went and gathered it all only wanted to bring the best 10% home with them or stuff it in their drawers.

>by definition non kosher and therefore illegal.

So, basically, what you are saying, is that our government enforces a jewish monopoly on diamonds?

This, so much!

I got my wife a pair of 1ct "diamond" earrings for our first anniversary. I spent a hundred dollars having them remetaled so that they didn't irritate her ears, but she never knew the difference.

I got the damn things on Amazon for 40 dollars. Bought a fancy black velvet box to put them in and everything.

If we ever break up, it will be the highlight of my week when the pawn shop clerk tells her they're fake.

I fucked that up, I meant its easier to make a ring than to learn to be a shit mechanic.

Its just easy man. Its like Cub Scouts/Craft Classes at Michaels tier shit.

>gf is bluepilled
>tell her diamonds come from nigger slaves
>doesn't care, says i have to spend 2k minimum on ring to propose to her
>mfw

>Having a gf

first mistake you bluepills

>This, so much!

>>/reddit/

>gf is bluepilled
>tell her diamonds come from nigger slaves
>doesn't care, says i have to spend 2k minimum on ring to propose to her
>mfw

It would be cheaper to get a new gf.

any man who doesnt go out in public with his 14kt gold figaro chain and bracelet with the pinky onyx ring is a faggot

I don't go on reddit. I guess I've been infected by second-hand exposure here.

easier just to unplug from society and beat it to traps. working on it.

You'd have to be a complete moron to buy """diamonds""" in the current year. Enjoy your 10000% markup.

Help Canadians lobby to get DeBeers out of the Northwest Territories so Canada can mine its own diamonds.
We'll crash the kike's favorite pet market with no survivors.

>Wasting diamonds on shiny trinkets
We can put these things to better use

You report bullshit threads which have nothing at all to do with politics. Sorry you're too much of a poorfag to get an acceptable ring. Maybe rethink marriage.

>says i have to spend 2k minimum on ring to propose to her
>literally pay to play
There is only one thing you can say to her.

>(((JEW)))elry

Seriously, dude, buy a cubic zirconia...

It's virtually indistinguishable from a real diamond.

Those are jewelry-grade diamonds. Industrial diamonds are dirt cheap and extremely common. Nothing is getting wasted.

t. Jew

>I need a 2k proposal ring
>I need a new Versace purse and wardrobe
>I need a 300k house
>I need a 50k new car every 4 years

Just get off the ride while you still can. She's going to have you working your ass off for the rest of your life so she can buy the status symbols her frail ego needs to prove she's slightly better than the suburban bimbos she calls her friends.

"Jewish marriage Tax"

Not political, report these rule breaking threads.

>Not political, report these rule breaking threads.

>Jewish monopoly on marriage tax

>Not political

Seriously, guy?

but muh refraction

If it weren't rare and expensive, it wouldn't be worth giving. You can get a fake gold ring with a gaudy piece of colored plastic fixed to it for all the aesthetic purpose it serves.

What's wrong with making your girl smile?

Stop buying shiny shit like a fucking coon

/thread

DELET THIS

>but muh refraction

You could get cut glass, and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Tell her to take a hike in the woods alone.

jewelry grade diamonds are the most common of all the gems.

>URRHURRDURR JEW
>t. poorfags

Its about her. Not about you together as a couple.