Sup Forums is worried

Sup Forums is worried

Cool, where are they?

Trump could get away with anything, Sup Forums will still eat oh great lord savior trumps ass.

bunch of brainwashed retards

why is he waiting to release them?

wouldn't it be prudent if he dislikes trump so much to release them before the election?

They've been saying this shit for months

That dumb cuck Kurt Eichanwald said he had the tapes too, and guess what, nothing fucking happened

It's all a bunch of lies

oh fuck, this january surprise will surely win Clinton the election

IF they have these alleged tapes (they probably don't), they're probably waiting until he's in office so they can try an impeachment or something

They held them until after the election as well, this is truly some transdimensional mahjong.

>I totally have all these damning tapes, that the news would probably pay billions of dollars for me to release but I'm not going to release them you guys.

Sounds like it's time for Tom Arnold to Sudoku.

>Sup Forums is worried
Nope

When the goyim... I mean people see these tapes, it will send ripples through the space time continuum, causing Trump to lose the election that happened nearly 2 months ago.

Do you have any idea what impeachment is for? It is when a president breaks the law during his presidency, used as a last resort. You don't use it willy nilly because he said "nigger" 10 years ago on camera lol. You fucking highschoolers need to kill yourself.

>Sup Forums is worried

Why

The election is over

They can't overturn that because he said mean things on a tape, at worst his approval rating will be abysmal, he'll still be President

The Jew's just trying to build up his tapes to sell to the highest bidder, he knows they won't do shit to Trump but he wants some idiot Journo to buy them thinking they are gonna get a mega story that will make them rich like Gawker buying Hogan's sex tape

Can Mods please prune the fuck out of the bait that's being posted? There's something about this time of night when it's all shit posting that's front page

Because Trump would probably be able to sue NBC for BILLIONS over letting the tapes get handed over to a third party. Yes, billions.
And he'd still be PotUS regardless.

In other news, a washed up actor grabs at straws to appear to make himself relevant.

Fuck that annoying piece of shit. Only more reason to avoid the media.

Trump said something mean way back, we need to impeach him! Give me a fucking break.

lol word mah nigger
maybe we'll get them as a 2017 october surprise?

>this is how Bernie can still win!

I'd like him more if he said nigger.

Fuck niggers

>Tom "I've done more coke than jokes" Arnold

>"smart Watergate journalists are on top of this"
>While Arnold does not clarify what that means, exactly, the implication is that a larger story, one with criminal implications...

It means years of blow have successfully rotted his brain. He's got nothing.

>but, but guys it's really incriminating, I'm just afraid to release them! But not so afraid as to admit that I actually have such tapes, which could be just as dangerous as disclosing their contents

>post tapes or GTFO