sexologytoday.org/2016/01/do-trans-kids-stay-trans-when-they-grow_99.html
tgmentalhealth.com/tag/prevalence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd fuck that boipucci

>Wait for puberty
>Testosterone strikes
>Be a boy again

hmm...

it's interesting how this mental illness is glorified so much more than other mental illnesses

does it have a stick of meat and 2 veg?

>Switch when older
>Look like mutant

>Switch when younger
>Is morally questionable, but look passable

>In both cases they still want to kill themself

Hmm

Sad. Parents/enablers deserve firing squad

>Name a kid Oti
>Becomes a Queer

I hope these parents are happy when Oti an heros in a few years. It's like putting a gun to the kid's head with a slow release trigger

>child needs compassion and medical and psychiatric care
>liberals exacerbate the mental illness destroying the child's psyche

:(

wew high quality traps?

This

A study showed like 98% of "trans" kids grow out of it in puberty.

>assigned male at birth
>assigned

BIOLOGICALLY HE IS A MALE

>NatJew

Poo on trap

When he kills himself in a few years do you think they'll bother reporting it?

Source?

It's interesting how allocation of budget on cosmetics (from makeup to surgery and all the pills and lotion in between) is directly dependent on the importance of self image to the individual. It might be a coincidence that transexuals have the most vulnerable self image and instead of helping them seek the oasis nearby, Dr. Goldstein guides them through a desert of unnecessary expenditures. I must be thinking too much when I imagine that there's a particular group of people with a vested interest in encouraging this illness through the outlets of information they control.

I am an attack helicopter
I did not say "l feel like an attack helicopter"
I AM an attack helicopter

Didn't some Christian group buy NatGeo a while back? Why are they pushing all this gay shit now?

National Geographic ran out of African Villages to visit I guess

Liberals like the idea of transchildren until they get one themselves. They like the idea of YOU the racist evil lower class conservative being humiliated and having your genes erased. They do not like the idea of the same happening to themselves.

Same thing with immigration. Love the idea of YOU having to live near immigrants, but they themselves often live in white only areas.

The CEO is not christian. Imma gonna let you guess what she is.

jews ruin everything. i used to like natgeo.

sexologytoday.org/2016/01/do-trans-kids-stay-trans-when-they-grow_99.html

This is an actual Redpill, everybody.

My two year old niece is saying that she's a boy every time someone calls her a girl. I'm really glad that my family isn't retarded like these people. Doing stuff like this to kids should count as child abuse. Let kids be kids.

Dis

India with the India style bantz

How close are we to the inevitable tranny mass suicides?

Trannies commit suicide that most out of nearly every group already.

>dat RTG

Have you guys heard about Transabelism? People amputate their limbs...

>pic related

Typical kike shenanigans are not redpills at this point.

Veterans are a higher rate.

>barely understands how to talk
>already has a deep understanding of biology and traditional gender roles
okay

(((hollywood))) portrays men terribly. dumb, unsophisticated, sleazy, violent, loud. of course kids are going to try not to identify with that. solid male role model, no issues.

That's not a redpill. THIS is a redpill.

Birth control tablets release oestrogen into the water system through women's urine after ingestion.
This oestrogen is not filtered out of our water by the filtration process, it's still in the water when we drink it.
This chemical has been known to turn male fish into females.
This chemical corrletated to a higher incidence of feminine behaviours in a child when their mother had taken it during pregnancy.
This chemical is causing the decline of western society.

Most of them don't really care about passing on their genes but dealing with a little queermo convinced he's a girl and the associated psychological/medical issues would likely sour a lot of them on letting kids decide what their gender is.

maybe we've come to the point where parents are making up gender identity issues for their children

i bet this is actually a girl and that her parents believe is a boy but is actually a girl

if it hasn't happened yet it will happen.

No user, this isn't true. It's not that they only care about their own children, it's that they don't care about anyone but themselves. It's all status signalling and if they can brainwash their child into being transgender or gay, it's even better. Narcissism is one helluva drug.

This. Also notice that MtF transsexuals are celebrated frequently in the msm, while FtM trannies, though more common, are almost completely ignored. It takes a lot more money to "be a real woman" in 2016 than in the past, it seems. I guess the billions of dollars the cosmetics and fashion industries gross annually isn't covering someone's bills...

This had another non-retarded TRASNX name, but I forget.
Funny how wanting to chop off your leg will make others think you're literally mentally ill, yet wanting to chop off your dick is normal.

Holy fuck those eyes man. Beautiful

woo Venezuelabros still alive

hope it isnt so bad down there

It is and getting worse every day. The last two weeks were a fucking disaster thanks to the new currency.

the kids that are in this story are going to commit suicide once they are in jr high- high school and someone notices they are in there.

(they will have returned to their "assigned" gender by then)

Really, I thought it was the other way around.

Would be happy for any sauce, I'm gathering stats to fact check SJW fags on this degeneracy.

Then they'll say lack of acceptance drove them to it.

jeez, sorry to hear, are you and your family getting any food?

So you're saying the kid is a 100 percent a real girl but the parents are making her think she's a trans girl even though there's no reason to?

>Goldberg

Yeah, no problems there. Food is the only thing we spend our money on.

checked

have you given any thought of leaving the country?

> "Doing Oti's hair is a sweet reminder to her dad...that he is the father of a daughter"
> "sweet reminder" that your kid is a tranny faggot
> "sweet reminder" that you have failed as a father

Either the dad is a faggot or is too cucked to put a stop to his kid's bullshit

>this isn't child abuse

He looks just like a little kid version of coppercab

this.
also related to the drop of quality and concentration in western countries. We have alrdy lost 60% of our spermatozoids concentration in sperm in 50 years. At this rate the movie 'children of men' will become a reality before our death.

And nobody in the MSM give a shit.

Did he died?

I cannot stop watching this.

what good is a father who doesn't protect their kids

We are thinking of all we can. But now it's just me, my sister, and my mom so we don't really know how.
We don't want to leave just to end up working dead end minimum wage jobs, like a lot of other venezuelans, so we have to come up with something first.

the lopping off of the penis is incredibly symbolic and deliberate. And when you consider than profit is the primary motivator of the media and healthcare system, the reality of the trans agenda becomes rather dark considering their suicide rate

world's straight up ending

Here's a good source, but keep in mind that women trying to present as male aren't nearly as likely to receive hormone treatment....even still, the numbers indicate that far more women are trans than men.

Good luck.
tgmentalhealth.com/tag/prevalence/

>This chemical corrletated to a higher incidence of feminine behaviours in a child when their mother had taken it during pregnancy.
Source?

No wonder Nat Geo has gone to shit.

Does the same thing happen in European countries? I thought it made sense but then I remembered euros drink tap water too but don't have as much of a trans problem as the US. Or maybe you do?

This. If they're gonna do it, allow them to do it early when it can have a positive effect.

Should I buy the Alex Jones filter?

This.... 185,756 'likes' on whatever social platform that is.

S-stop noticing coincidences, goy!
You're not a horrible anti-Semite, are you?

A child is not mentally fit to make that choice because God forbid they regret it, they will do irreparable damage to their body.

It sucks but they need to be adults. 18 isn't that late.

The thing is the large majority of them grow out of it. So it's definitely not a good idea to make irreversible changes.

>…as the World Professional Association for Transgender Health notes in their latest Standards of Care, gender dysphoria in childhood does not inevitably continue into adulthood, and only 6 to 23 percent of boys and 12 to 27 percent of girls treated in gender clinics showed persistence of their gender dysphoria into adulthood.

Indeed.

It's as if they believe doctors throw darts at a board that say "male" and "female" and then write it down on a birth certificate.

The problem is that adults are too connected and stimulated by social media shit that they think they're their own reality show stars. Every thought goes through their "what will my friends/followers say about this"
I don't know if it's because I never go out and don't watch regular TV like most prior, but it seems like reality shows and social media are the biggest societal poison.

I think that last image is actually from the 90's.

Discrimination and bigotry.
Reported.

Sexist.
Reported.

Same as homosexuality

2pbp

You're right. Even my sister and my mother are the worst for it. They've become completely fake people in every way. I don't know what to say to them to sound reasonable. If I try to approach them about it I'll just sound like a gripe or an oddball. My sister is a complete airhead so I don't think she can comprehend any level of conversation other than 'Did you see keeping up with the kardashians?' or geordie shore or whatever garbage she watched. It's horrifying to think I have the same genes as her.

These parents need to be arrested when will people learn the sex you were born with is the one you're supposed to be