Assange Confirmed Dead of Captured

Julian Assange is confirmed dead or captured by the media's own hubris.
archive.fo/i2daC
Per the Guardian's "story"
>“In Russia, there are many vibrant publications, online blogs and Kremlin critics, such as [Alexey] Navalny, are part of that spectrum,” he said. “There are also newspapers like Novaya Gazeta, in which different parts of society in Moscow are permitted to critique each other and it is tolerated, generally, because it isn’t a big TV channel that might have a mass popular effect, its audience is educated people in Moscow. So my interpretation is that in Russia there are competitors to WikiLeaks.”

They're trying to pass that off as a quote from Assange in an interview that totally happened. Anybody that has followed wikileaks at all would knows that their line on this has always been that they have done leaks on the Russian government then pointing people too them, the fact that this is the answer the establishment wants tells you all you need to know. They were doing such a good job imitating him till then, but everybody knows he's highly critical of all governments.

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/wikileaks-julian-assange-confirms-internet-restored-at-ecuadorian-embassy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assange is still alive. Don't use fake news as a source

shill

He was just on Hannity today.

Anyone notice he went missing after he claimed that within his 10 leaks in 10 weeks, he would be dumping leaked documents from Google?

He said he had the Google leaks and that was the end of Assange.

Literally from the Guardian, the heart of lefty mainstream news.
Link?

Propaganda.

Confirmation means a body, for both options.

Alive or dead.

They'll never let his body show up if they have him, the fact that we can't get proof of life and then we get quotes like the one I posted in the OP tells me he's gone.

why didn't he just dump everything at once, he should've known he was on borrowed time the moment he revealed he had shit

>Straya
He has a shitposters blood in him. It's all about the ride and never the destination, user.

He released it with the insurance files. I've got a terabyte of insurance files seeding right now. For some reason, the keys weren't released when he was kill.

they are in the blockchain, probably within blocks 383000-383100

the original release of the keys was btfo, but cant touch muh blockchain!

I wish this got more attention

F

It feels like a larp that gains traction and then loses it every other day. Very strange times other way. Will there be a happening King Kek?

It's a shame that no one cares about this. It's just one of those things that makes all our hair brained ideas seem that much more believable.

Wonder who finally got to him first? The US? Privet contractors under Clinton? Someone else?

It's because they ain't playing with this shit.

Most likely Clinton

The dead man's switch went off. He's either dead or captured. Period.

Bump for this Australian dindu

Saw this screenshot somewhere and don't believe it. (But I hope!)

infowars.com/wikileaks-julian-assange-confirms-internet-restored-at-ecuadorian-embassy/

They went full orwelle on assange. Hes dead, or still at the cia black site anons traced him too.

The source mentioned in that screenshot is the same source that is passing off the quote in my OP as Assange's. He's dead, it's why we'll never see his face again, wikileaks has died with him, the last bastion of journalism in this world is dead.

Has any of you phoned the embassy and demanded to speak with him or tried any other trick to speak with him directly or has all outside contact been cut off?

Why is Ecuador taking so long? Snowden took like what? A day to get safe passage to Russia.

Sort it out Ecuador, your third world status is showing.

I fear so. Everyday without a proof of live increases the probability of his death and the compromise of Wikileaks.
How will this end? They are enslaving the whole world.

First I also feared for the life of Assange, but then I started reading these topics more carefully.

More and more the 'Assange is dead' message was followed by a call not to trust Wikileaks and I got suspicious. And as mainstream media continued to bash Wikileaks and Assange, I realised the real reason for this: For some reason, (((someone))) does not want us to pay attention to the content Wikileaks is releasing. By removing the awake/redpilled readers from Wikileaks, they sever the connection between the whistleblowers and the general public.

It would have been impossible to take down Assange and keep it a secret for so long. Too much people were paying attention, too much people would have to be involved, too much evidence would have to be forged. Any action would involve a major diplomatic backlash, not to mention the incredible mess afterwards if it became known to a certain president-elect that his opponents were involved in such a shady operation.

tl;dr: Be critical for evidence vs the probability. Ask yourself why someone might want to misinform you on this.

It's possible a deal could have been struck. The bombs will drop, But only when all players are ready for it.

He's alive, just busy....But in the slim chance that he's not

>Who then released the "Insurance File" and what purpose does it carry???

Thats the shit that scares me...

>10k ppl download a file thats encrypted....
>Keys never release
>File was maleware...
>Round up begins
>Knock knock user
>Needle in the neck
>Your coming with me boi

Friendly reminder it takes them 6-8 mo ths from beginning of clone process till properly aged and groomed. Fyi.

“Power is mostly the illusion of power. [...] Elephants, it seems, can be brought down with string. Perhaps there are no elephants”

-Jullian Assange

>fake news
Mainstream Media is the fakest news of all. Literally government propaganda

there is no fake news. it's free speech, it's up to you to discern for yourself.

clinton. no question. probably bill pulling strings in the background.