How do you make money without living in a city?

how do you make money without living in a city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kY9EX28GKvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By having the first post and the best post

HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF FARMING?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

isn't farming a fucking meme? i heard you don't even make money. what if your land isn't farmable?

who is this absolute thiccness goddess?

How many billionaire farmers are there that didn't strike oil on their land?

Commute to the city

Internet

ideas?

that puts you in a suburb, not a countryside

Fat whore

its called not being a dumb ass an using your hands to work for a living

Do you realize how much money one cow is worth?

how much yearly profit does a cow make?

Farming, killing for your country, extraction of resources

>isn't farming a fucking meme?
No, it's can actually pretty rewarding.

t. man who dated a girl who lived on a farm growing up

Live just outside the city, work in the city

Duh

Isn't that basically what people who can't use their brains to work for a living do?

thats not the countryside or a rural area, that's a suburban area

Commute to a smaller city.

Rural hospitals often pay doctors more than city/medium-sized town hospitals because there are a shortage of doctors willing to practice in rural areas

Hill billy white trash southern corn.

fpbp
/threads

Getting bread by Niggers shiting out Niggers living off welfare just like Niggers.

Uber driver: Farm edition

are you gay?

>small
>city

no such thing

countryside cost of living is really cheap
300-500 yearly property tax, plus you can hunt for food, get a good freezer, and grow your own shit.
living in suburbs.. cost of living is really high.. NJ. property tax is like 8,000+ a year for a smaller more expensive house then you could get in the countryside.

I work for a software company based in a city, but I work from home as a programmer. I used to work in the downtown office, then moved to east bum fuck Maine and convinced them to let me work remotely.

CTR

They use both. Skilled Trades people can do well in the countryside. ELECTRICIANS, PLUMBERS, HVAC TECHS, AUTO REPAIR TECHS, CARPENTER, etc. people who work in offices not so much.

I live on a farm and drive to school in a city of about 360,000.

Farming is the only valuable lifestyle.

I am 16 and I bet I make more money at minimum wage than half of you

someone sauce me on this thicccccccc bitcccch.

Farmers are whiny niggers who pretend to be poor. It's how dey get mo money fo dem programs.

Take it from me, farming is profitable as fuck. The mo money fo dem programs meme is extremely relevant to farmers considering the government and insurance subsidies / perks you get even when (or especially when) you do a shitty job. The farm lobby is strong and powerful.

t. Guy who grew up on a farm and has a lot of family members who farm

Okay, redpill me on farming. I know for a fact chicken farmers are fucking poor. When I worked at a farmer's market most farmers who came by didn't look well off. Do regular farmers actually make good money?

The profit comes from breeding good stock and selling it for meat

Farmer's dont get paid anything from the government. Farmworkers especially do not get paid a cent from the government.

It depends on if they are smart or not. You gotta pay your mortgage, rent for land you are borrowing, vehicle repairs, fuel, and all sorts of little shit throughout the year.

You plant and harvest your crop, and depending on the favoeability of the market and how desperate you ate for money you can either take your crop straight to the town grain bin to sell for that day's market value or wait to sell in the off season when profits are better.

You gotta be a nickel and dining yamulka wearing kike to be a good farmer because you typically get paid in one big lump sum per year, which is difficult for most people to handle.

The United States currently pays around $20 billion per year to farmers in direct subsidies as "farm income stabilization" via farm bills

have you not heard of subsidies mate?

lolz I'm practically married to someone who's family made their wealth off the increase in price of chicken +poultry throughout the 90s until the present day. The richest farmers are the ones who raise and sell animals. They all pretend to be "worse off" because farmers live in backwards, rural societies where showing exceptionalism is a bad thing and money must be hidden so you can get tons and tons and tons of cash in kickbacks +subsidies
from the GOV

mods a PLEASE MODS

Treasure hunting

Oh wait, your country doesn't have a history and only has native's already looted ruins. My bad

Thicc

trade online
gamble online
do both

Natives didn't have anything of value to loot in North America you dumb shit

Who is this thicc semen demen?

Least he can dig up shit in his country without worrying about landmines and roaches in wagons coming to chop his dick off.

I know the government spends all that money for those "industrial food manufacturers", those arent farmers. Any time someone says "THE GOV IS GIVING 20 GORILLIAN DOLARS TO FARMERS" everyone thinks it means real farmers

FUCCN THICC

wooden dildos used by ottoman soldiers count as treasure?

work in a manufacturing facility. the guys: the plant i work in make 28/hr

How do you earn money living in a city?

City dwellers don't realize exactly how expensive living in the city is. They just think that because they are making twice the money at the same job they are better off, ignoring the cost of living. I may earn half of what you do, but I can buy 4 times the stuff.

I hear varying accounts. Some towns have dirt cheap CoL while others are pretty high.

>some people have a easy time, getting a good job, getting married, having kids, and buying a nice house without being financially insecure
>some people do all these things and they're so greedy they want more like be President.

I dont know how they do it

Grass fed Cattle goes for about $1,000 at 900lbs. Feed lots bulk them to 1300 lbs. give or take. Then sell them to wherever. My family does the ranching big time.

absolutely thicc

seconding this

sauce

weed farming can be really profitable. One plant alone can put out 5-10lbs of dude weed which is at least a few thousand dollars. There is high demand for hemp oil and concentrates in the non-legal states and it's legal in 8 states now.
however it's federally illegal

Her thighs are fatter than a first generation Volkswagen Beetle.

>hurrr why don't you just buy a thousand acre farm and sit back and count the dollary doos like me

come on buddy

Reminder that if you are seriously replying to this thread instead of masturbating like a horny 12 year old who is alone on the internet for the first time you are a massive homsexual.

A cow generally has a calf every year. A calf goes for about $750-1000, more if it's from really good stock. Cattle don't require much attention, just a water source, grass source, and bales of hay, and the occasional veterinary attention, if you have a nice pasture.

Where I live, you get a massive tax writeoff if you have four cattle on your property. We had four cows and a bull. So that's around $4000 straight profit for what basically constitutes less than 4 hours of attention every week. And that's just FIVE ANIMALS.

And if you decide to keep some of them in reserve instead of selling them(you should, since cows do get old), you end up getting EXPONENTIAL RETURNS.

by not paying the absurd city rents

>however it's federally illegal
problem detected.

Rural vets are in really high demand here and make a fortune.

if you're in bumfuck Alaska or the west coast you could very easily get away with it. Transporting it would be terrifying though

Such hight test?!

WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>treasure hunting
>in turkroachistan

Really? That's interesting. Not many people going to vet school?

The USA has a major veterinary glut because in the South, we have tons of schools just churning them out en masse, steadily fed by genius rednecks and people who couldn't compete with asian autism in medical school.

No joke, have friends that come from farming families. Shit's dope.

youtu.be/kY9EX28GKvk

The modern economy is based on social transactions. The more densely populated the area, the more money flows through daily.

you could potentially go work at a huge mechanized farm, but you'd need to have one nearby and it would pay shit, anyway. as an independent farmer working your own land, you'll never be able to compete with the giants.

the trend for recent generation is to move into the city, the rural population has been steadily declining. The modern economy is not dependent on the majority of people actually producing resources and food like in the early 20th century. the modern economy depends on people constantly buying and selling things/services, which happens in cities.

Here's a non janky version

Who is this thicc goddess?

California has recently made it legal to have up to 6 plants. That's pretty much an open invitation to grow for easy profit.

>if you're in bumfuck Alaska
you have your answer over there
>Bumfuck Alaska

seriously dude, we're trying to see "feasible" and good options here.

i like what i am reading about farming so far.
but holy fuck thats not possible for me.
so i will just watch and see how others lives improve while i rot in envy.

Me.

Hi.

FEET

Please be in London (ON)???

Lillias Right

Make it online. Make it in the stock market. It's really not hard unless you're retarded. Which you probably are.

I mean you say that, but it's mostly not true.

The fact is that buying and selling services is EASIER, because you can do it in a comfy office setting, and that's why people move to cities.

If you're willing to get dirty, there's tons of jobs in less populated areas to be had. And the more people who work out in rural areas, the more support jobs are needed.

That's the thing: Living outside of a city is less convenient. If you can bring affordable convenience and turn a profit, you will be set.

The only way for the US economy to recover in a way which will improve the dignity and quality of life for all Americans is for us to stop pumping money into cities, and let them price the majority of people out. Once those people move out into the rest of the US, so called "flyover country", they will need places to shop and live and get services. This natural inefficiency from being spread out will create many small opportunities for people to carve out their own niche, and the best part is that THESE SMALL BEGINNINGS GROW.

America's heartland is barely occupied and represents an enormous untapped potential.

This guy's a retard, don't listen to him

There is an endless pile of literal shit you will have to clean up. Unless you leave them unchained (lmao).

I promise you that if you're seeking exponential returns, fucking cattle is not the way to go. Jesus fucking christ

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>chaining your cattle

Why the fuck would you chain them up. You build a fucking fence, put a trough up in there. Haul out a bale of hay every now and again. The shit becomes dirt soon enough.

I don't know what kind of savage factory scenario you have going on. Free range the bitches, land is cheap out in the country. Give the cattle a little dignity to live their lives. It's soothing to watch them, too.

>Give the cattle a little dignity to live their lives. It's soothing to watch them, too.
this

i miss hearing the cows mooing and seeing them eat grass like its the most delicious thing in the planet.

good luck. any politician campaigning for a long term national wellness at the price of sacrificing short term convenience and welfare will be laughed out of any race.

lol holy shit you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

>chaining cattle up

>he doesn't chain his cattle

3rding this

Commercial cleaning, every single business needs to be cleaned, and business owners get charged up the ass by big cleaning company contracts. Offer them low maintenance, no strings attached deals, and they will give you steady work for years. I work 20 hours a week and make a comfy living, if and when I need more hours I just buy a couple ads.

T H I Q U E

S Y D N E Y

Farming is fucking awful. You'll barely break even if you have a good year. It's literally fucking serfdom, 9/10 you'll end up a debt slave

Thank you senpai.

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG